It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid’s fifth wave has begun in Hong Kong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My good friend lives there and just told me about this. Here is the article. I know people in the States are very much worried about dying from this new virus, I hope we don't see people falling dead in the streets like we saw in China 2 years ago. This is some serious stuff now. Businesses here are closing left and right and it is new years eve too. Town is dead tonight.

app.thestandard.com.hk...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Your link doesn't work.

Second Line.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Your link doesn't work.

Second Line.

Works just fine .
Maybe GDPR ?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
the link worked for me as well.
From the article, it sounds like it spread rapidly originally via a flight attendant returning from the US. The country has initiated a rapid and strict lockdown. From what's being reported , this virus is much easier to get but far less deadly.
They aren't taking any chances though.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I don't know anyone that is afraid of dying from it.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dunno, it just says something about startersbrothers.com?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Whoopty ###t

All hail shakaka your worldly lord and savior

Haven’t they heard Covid 19 went the way of the digi pet and platform shoes the new fad is the flu, it’s making a comeback like bell bottom jeans in the 90’s 🤮

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Whoopty ###t

All hail shakaka your worldly lord and savior

Haven’t they heard Covid 19 went the way of the digi pet and platform shoes the new fad is the flu, it’s making a comeback like bell bottom jeans in the 90’s 🤮

good thing all you need is a mask and some soap to totally rid the world of the flu! As long as we weren't lied to, we should never have to worry about the flu again. They didn't lie again, did they?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Says "This site can’t be reached" on my end.

And thats with and without a VPN turned on.

Edit: Working now, had to change my region for some reason.

edit on 31-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've lost count of what wave we are in...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic I am with some that hold these variants to be in fact their own thing. The new and latest doesn't even function like the original.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Stop listening to scare mongering is going to eat on your psych, do not you know by now that covid can not die? nope is not going to kill you unless you are ready to die anyway, is a plethora of new treatments going on that needs to become big profits, from the DNA tampering jabs to now military version of nanoparticle jabs, pills, double anti gens infusions with synthetic crap all ready to be experimented on the ones that think they are going to die from a cold.

The new tread of the scaremongering propaganda is to get everybody tested with unreliable test to boost the numbers of infections, is a scam people, nothing but more scamming of people. Stay away from the darn ERs if you only have a minor symptom of the sniffles.

Take your colored glasses and stop drinking the darn Koolaid.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And how bout that new double flapper in Israel !!🆘

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I don't know anyone that is afraid of dying from it.

Not sure what that says about the people you know!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

The deadliest one, of course.

I still only know one man in his mid 90's that fell to covid (heart attack), another who was mid 30's (and also hit by a car), and 3 friends with complications to the vaccine. I'm still failing to see a pandemic here.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The Corona Wave, still going strong

hee hee.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I still only know one man in his mid 90's that fell to covid (heart attack), another who was mid 30's (and also hit by a car), and 3 friends with complications to the vaccine. I'm still failing to see a pandemic here.

i would say you and those you know are extremely lucky then.

i know personally know people in at least three countries that have died from covid-19. the youngest at barely 12 years old, who was pretty much the light in my life having lived with us several years, being very close to a daughter to me. i light,a smile, a laugh that is now missing forever. another dying a couple or so month after getting over the virus, who died due to the damage the virus did to their body and health (showing that just surviving the actual virus, is only a part of the battle).

in fact it is scary how many i know who got the virus (and even more who likely did have it, but due to the social stigma, never actually said they had it), in a country that has not even been nearly as badly affected as countries like the US and Canada.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

i know personally know people in at least three countries that have died from covid-19. the youngest at barely 12 years old, who was pretty much the light in my life having lived with us several years, being very close to a daughter to me. i light,a smile, a laugh that is now missing forever. another dying a couple or so month after getting over the virus, who died due to the damage the virus did to their body and health (showing that just surviving the actual virus, is only a part of the battle).

in fact it is scary how many i know who got the virus (and even more who likely did have it, but due to the social stigma, never actually said they had it), in a country that has not even been nearly as badly affected as countries like the US and Canada.

Alright, fine. Dying due to damage from the virus tells me they're elderly or nutritionally weak, most likely. The infected are common, just not in threat of death. It's the flu. All of my family have had it. It hurts for a day or two. It sucks. I'm not about to adjust my entire existence for it...

Was the kid vaccinated? Sincere question.
edit on 1-1-2022 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Alright, fine. Dying due to damage from the virus tells me they're elderly or nutritionally weak, most likely. The infected are common, just not in threat of death. It's the flu. All of my family have had it. It hurts for a day or two. It sucks. I'm not about to adjust my entire existence for it...

Was the kid vaccinated? Sincere question.

my friend who died from the effects was neither elderly, nor weak,or have "preexisting health conditions", (known by having had a complete physical not long before getting sick with it). they just got hit hard with it, getting sicker from it then the other family members.

as for my friend's daughter, no she was not vaccinated, nor was any kid here at that time, being as they were not yet even vaccinating children.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join