It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5g and EMF

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
I feel bad about my response. I posted this in the comment section under the video and will continue to try to find that answer.

Can someone help me answer this question that was asked of me after a shared this video. I'm sure I don't understand exactly what Jamie is saying. I shared this video saying the cables for 5G are being buried underground for varying reasons. They asked, What cables are necessary for 5G transmission? Can someone answer that for me?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InvaderZed2

5G communications have already been in place in most 1st world countries for about 2 years.

Where Is 5G Available in the US? (Updated for 2021)

5G coverage map worldwide

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvaderZed2
Reading the articles I posted would benefit you lol. Graphine in the shot. Science has proven graphine to act as a conductor at 26hrz. Try just a little bit at least
a reply to: loveguy

26 Hz is a very low audio frequency, not really radio. To give you a comparison, 1,000 Hz is the center frequency of most telephone systems (because that is where our hearing is most sensitive).

An antenna or aerial, tuned to broadcast or receive a 26 Hz radio signal, would have to be 5,765 kilometers long. Somehow, I don't think a few micrometers of graphene, just would 'cut it' to either transmit or receive such a radio signal.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Great responses from everyone, I appreciate the respect for others opinions in this thread 👍.

I could be totally wrong sand ill be the first to admit it but the more you listen to scientists who don't have agendas, the proof is quite astonishing concerning EMF and graphine oxide. I'm going to post a few links to videos depicting the "black goo". It is MY belief the black goo is a representation of the graphine oxide.

Billy eyelash.

m.youtube.com...

Pendulum - Witchcraft

m.youtube.com...

Ted talk about graphine oxide

m.youtube.com...

Now this is where it gets creepy. The movie 'Cell' with Samuel L. Jackson is about cell towers turning people into zombies. If you have time I strongly suggest watching this. Predictive programming?

m.youtube.com...

The US military has conducted drills on the topic of a "zombie apocalypse"

www.dailydot.com...

www.cnn.com...

allthatsinteresting.com...

Here are some articles about graphine oxide in the human body and how destructive it is.

patriotpages.wordpress.com...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...

Y'all see where I'm going with this?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The news is saying the peak of omicron will be somewhere around end of January. Isn't this the same time as the 5G rollout for 2021?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I heard they're rolling it out starting the 5th of January, 2022. Air plane manufactures and pilots are worried about 5g as well, they say 5g can mess up their altimeters. Kinda worrisome. a reply to: TamtammyMacx

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvaderZed2
Reading the articles I posted would benefit you lol. Graphine in the shot. Science has proven graphine to act as a conductor at 26hrz. Try just a little bit at least
a reply to: loveguy

Thanks for the awkward encouragement. 😐

Maybe in the future you'll consider some of your reader's might be on the lazy side, and might skim over single paragraph opening posts; looking for anything not already familiar with? 🙋

In the middle of two crazy ideas is reality. It takes hindsight to bring it to fruition.

Beneficent new year to you.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Them naysayers be coming at us from a retreated defeated posturing after moving the goalposts again? Graphene, no graphene, yes, graphene...

The name of the game is manipulation of neural brain waves (for profit) Our brains already connected to Tesla's ethers theory....electrical pulse causes hearts to beat, lungs to breathe, and so on. Someone somewhere might have an hypothesis on it. I'm just trying to live a simple happy existence.

edit on (1/1/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is an interesting book entitled The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Furstenberg (sp?). I loaned my copy out), which posits that every time man introduces new electrical systems there is a corresponding outbreak of viruses, cancers, etc. We are electrical beings albeit using tiny pulses to transmit messages through the nervous system. It stands to reason any environmental change in EMF's would influence our physiology in some way.
Today we live in a soup of emf's being transmitted from dozens of sources. We do our studies in isolation throwing one emf at a time at the test subject and basically looking for thermal changes. Small wonder they discover nothing as the parameters are set to levels which always favor the latest technology. This blind rush to deploy untested tech is a disaster waiting to unfold. We will only admit to it's toxic effects when suddenly everyone is having sleep issues, skin lesions or brain cancer. Speaking of which I had 2 family members who lived in NYC their entire lives until brain cancer killed both. One was only in his early 30's. We should call a moratorium on all new emf sources until those already in existence are thoroughly understood.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

According to news Eta they use these cables to hall trams up to Sandia peak.
OP is an X-files fan so maybe its a Skyland Mountain thing.

www.koat.com...#

OP mentioned Frontal lobe Cyst.

This one was pretty much benign for about 40 years till someone got the bright idea of funding the cause with a tobacco salesman and the Szilard letter.

But that is just the way its done, buy your tools as you need them.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

It's a bit more complicated than your 'scholarly' mind can discern.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
excellent. I agree 100%. Kinda like the "smart meters". a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There's been more truth provided by the x files than our own government and the poke at my cyst is armature status.

a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Malibu drone in the Movie Repo Man didn't have a lot of traceable physics to support the radiation levels in the "trunk".
There was a changing plate link to open air transformer technology circa 1895 Journal of Physics A, Volume 13 By Physical Society of London. Armature status was on page 502. I think it was In 1896 when Tesla published about wireless energy transfer. The more recognizable repeater and tower technology would be the xpected destination and probably more on topic, but this works fine for me.

This looks like it might have been in the local Mansfield loop.
www.snopes.com...

edit on 2-1-2022 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

5G communications have already been in place in most 1st world countries for about 2 years.

About 2 years, or 2020. Curious timing to these eyes. Didn't Wuhan's commissioning of 5G occur Aug-Sept 2019? Maybe something, maybe nothing. Of course, 5G is what everyone wants and needs. Right?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

originally posted by: chr0naut

About 2 years, or 2020. Curious timing to these eyes. Didn't Wuhan's commissioning of 5G occur Aug-Sept 2019? Maybe something, maybe nothing. Of course, 5G is what everyone wants and needs. Right?

Hmmm...

Curious timing to these eyes...

LOL.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
LessEmf.com in NY one of several site where shielding devices and clothes can be purchased. They send out an extensive catalog or see online including spendy $750 gal. carbon paint to paint house. Special material for curtains need to be used that need to over lap sills apx. 4 in. all sides. What about the floor? Ceiling? 6G is from space then 7G.

Can real shielding exist?

Qi equipment invented over a decade ago by a German man being sold. 3 more spendy devices claim they can protect from 5g, the 4th least expensive one Qi Me only protects against 4G. Most spendy several grand can cover a few houses around the one where it it located. Does not use electricity. Can be recharged free in 5+ years, buyer only has to pay shipping.

I talked with one man who has bought, used one cheaper Qi Me device which he claims does help protect from 3-4G.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Wuhan was 1 of the 1st if not the 1st smart city in China, 10,000 5G poles were installed.

In recently published Geoengineering Transhumanism Elena Freeland calls Covid the 5G flu.

Her coverage about Space Fence and other topics outstanding, highly foot noted, 3rd in her trilogy, 2nd was Under an Ionized Sky.

Geoengineering essential reading to grasp what sinister forces are abroad and above most in the name of exploring space and preserving peace in addition to super fast telecom delivery. Super pulsing of 5G very high frequency short millimeter waves means super fast delivery of info packets, also super zapping of human and other sentient cells, oxygen in cell a problematic factor with 5G.

Per studies declassified circa 2010 millimeter waves could especially adversely affect organs with liquid in body: causing premature blindness, sweat glands, kidney issues.

Dr. Martin Pall (see YouTube and other info in search engines) posits that the magnetic aspect particularly of 5G electro magnetic waves beaming tech penetrate under the skin, ergo the reason why internal organs of rabbits, rats had been affected in studies done last quarter of last century. Some troll tried to discredit his analysis but Pall may be accurate, Summa cum laude grad trained in physics, genetics, basic medical sciences unlike most 5G critics many primarily trained in medical fields.

Telecoms on the other hand claim only +/- a millimeter of skin affected e.g., the Active Denial System that had been used on crowds in street that the military may or may not have stopped using that burns skin and can cause crowds to scatter.

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 03 Jan 2022 05:17:23 -060031052305171America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add lines

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 03 Jan 2022 05:19:05 -060031050505191America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add info

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I’m still confused as to why your video mentions 5G cables. Like alpahabetone said, 5G is a wireless transmission protocol, not a ‘wired’ transmission. So the video talking about 5G cables is either implying (poorly) about the powering of the devices that perform the wireless transmitting, or, it’s a complete horsesh*t video that doesn’t know what 5G actually is, much like the majority of people on this thread who think it causes diseases.

You get more radiation from the natural environment daily that you do from mobile transmissions.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The drone technology was still primitive when the Zimmerman Cable was first received.
You didn't see this.

MD trajectories showed that Omicron RBD has evolved into an efficient ACE2 binder, via pi-pi ( Om -RBD-Y501/ACE2-Y41) and salt-bridge ( Om -RBD-K493/ACE2-Y41) interactions. Conversely, in binding mAb, it has become less efficient (Center of mass distance of RBD from mAb complex, wildtype ≈ 30 Å, Omicron ≈ 41 Å). Disruption of Om -RBD/mAb complex resulted from loose interaction between Om -RBD and the light chain complementarity-determining region residues.

The set theory singnature isn't usually clear at the time it is received and may never really be clear for decades or even centuries except to those sensitive to the particular radiation source.

5G has more beaming potential which could be (miss)used, for example the Field communications secured by the Enigma were recently declassified as potentially sourced from esoteric Virgil primitives. The British would have recognized the Maltese cross signature long before Bletchley Park was organized at Milton Keynes.

theconversation.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join