It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No victory formation yet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WIth the Guilty conviction of Maxwell, those of us who have ben banging the drum of sex trafficking being the number one issue that everyone needs to be talking about. some would say well this is victory. And I would say no. No its not victory. Until we are exposing networks every month or two weeks.

I am hopeful that ofcourse the light gets shinned on Prince Andrew. But even if Prince Andrew gets arrested/prosecuted this sex trafficking evil machine will still keep churning.

I alsmot think that we need task forces set up (kind of like the Blacklist show) to go after all who are involved in these networks. But I think the problem is these networks are so vast that they go through law enforcement and other public entities that are setup. When it comes to sex trafficking and using sex as leverage/ blackmail that this way of dealing with people is hard to stop.

I guess thats the true question, is there a way to stop the powerful and elites from being leveraged?

I wonder to those who see sex trafficking as a huge issue what does actual victory look like??

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

All for a task force as long as the U.S. government isn't in charge of it, and no one from the government is in it. Cant have the pervs investigating the pervs.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

it goes past trafficking. it's grooming.

like the trans bull# they are teaching to our kids in schools.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
WIth the Guilty conviction of Maxwell, those of us who have ben banging the drum of sex trafficking being the number one issue that everyone needs to be talking about. some would say well this is victory. And I would say no. No its not victory. Until we are exposing networks every month or two weeks.

I am hopeful that ofcourse the light gets shinned on Prince Andrew. But even if Prince Andrew gets arrested/prosecuted this sex trafficking evil machine will still keep churning.

I alsmot think that we need task forces set up (kind of like the Blacklist show) to go after all who are involved in these networks. But I think the problem is these networks are so vast that they go through law enforcement and other public entities that are setup. When it comes to sex trafficking and using sex as leverage/ blackmail that this way of dealing with people is hard to stop.

I guess thats the true question, is there a way to stop the powerful and elites from being leveraged?

I wonder to those who see sex trafficking as a huge issue what does actual victory look like??

Who's this Ben banging the drum?...no matter.

Most telling in the court affair, is the one charge Maxwell was found 'Not guilty' on, that of count two: enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts. Virgina Roberts Giuffre, who did meet 'uncle Andy' in Maxwell's house in London, would have been in that category for sure, and/or regardless of who that second charge is meant to cover.

It looks a bit like a deal done somewhere for ol' uncle Andy!

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Lolita x press identities are open to being scrutinized pretty heavily now with substantiated claims in g maxwell case?

So called powerful elites who's named on the 💩 list manifesto are probably gonna try avoiding redemptive coming clean strategies, for the greater good?

They're gonna be more alert to "the crazies" if they're not already.
🙏❤

top topics

join