It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Weird Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have been dreaming almost every dang night. No wonder I feel so tired!

So last night was a really weird one.

We have his and hers closets.We can only see my husbands from where our bed is positioned. I dreamed that my husbands closet frame was glowing, like totally illuminated.
The inside of the closet was dark but there was a "thing" that was coming out of it. It was like a weird shape.
It was outlined like a blob but inside of it... Now here's where it gets weird. It was binary. The thing did not appear to be an entity or
person, spirit or animal. It was more just like an oozing shape coming out from the top.

So a glowing doorway/frame (seriously looked like a portal) and this blob floating from it with binary inside of it.
Absolutely nothing about it was scary. Not a hint of fear or caution. I'm a big ol' scaredy cat so it really was not frightening at all.

Now... lets go back a few months.
I was waking up, and I saw binary but it was different in the same room. It was ones and hexagons instead of zeros. I was certain I was awake and called my husband over and even told him about it. I said I think I saw the "veil" or glitch in the matrix or something, but I was not alsleep. I was so curious about the binary being hexagons and not zeros. Again, I was not frightened at all, more curious about what I saw. It was as real as a chair in front of me.

So here's where it gets more weird. The dream I had last night, I was trying to make out if the zeros were also hexagons but couldn't see them clearly enough.
How weird is it that I remember that?

Ps. I don't drink, do drug or take any medications.

So am I crazy, or just a nerd with an overactive imagination?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So am I crazy, or just a nerd with an overactive imagination?

Just a big ol Nerd I suppose

A quote from Dune " Dreams Are Messages From the Deep"

I have crazy dreams as well but I have a very hard time recalling them .
edit on 30-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I have crazy dreams as well but I have a very hard time recalling them .

I have both, ones that I know I had but don't remember much. Lately I feel like they almost aren't dreams... it feels too real.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
First off...every guy knows his closet glows when he hasn't washed his underwear in a couple of weeks...The oozing black thing is pretty self-explanatory.

We generally refer to them as skid marks.

Your dream obviously means you haven't been doing enough laundry.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
the bedazzling doorway was just a carnival prop by the Clowns from outer-space

the anomalous blob was a leaking weather balloon being used as a humpty-dumpdy prop by the killer clowns

You just meshed with the Twilight Zone that's all

~you kept the tokens or tickets didn't you ... for the next visit ~

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When you say "binary" I assume you mean binary code in the form of zeros and ones with the zeros shaped as hexagons. Computer programs, although understood as binary code to the processor, is programmed in hexadecimal, that is a base 16 system as opposed to a base 10 one like we use.

Unlike the decimal system representing numbers using 10 symbols, hexadecimal uses 16 distinct symbols, most often the symbols "0"–"9" to represent values 0 to 9, and "A"–"F" to represent values from 10 to 15.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's used in the code for colors, like font color. Programs are often created in subroutine modules for different tasks. So maybe these hexagons represent hexadecimal subroutines in a line of programming.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

When you say "binary" I assume you mean binary code in the form of zeros and ones with the zeros shaped as hexagons.

Yes, and the ones and hexagons were all red.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm I had a dream similar to that recently it was numbers and symbols rolling on A
A school and just before I woke up I was thinking there it nothing I can do about THAT. Why would I think that when i did not know whot they ment it was like a switch from 3D to 2d world and back after a few seconds

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Let's break it down via symbolism.

Closet/portal/glowing = Activation of choice...Time to make a decision

Oozing non-entity dark mass = Unknown

Matrix-like "binary" construct using:
-Ones = Individual/YOU
-RED Six-sided Zeros = Community/Communism/Hive mentality and structure

I would guess you may have some unconscious anxiety over the time for a decision to be made closing fast...whereby you are feeling forced to choose between what others think you should do/what's best for the community as a whole...and what you think is best for you and those close to you.
edit on 30-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your subconscious "thinks" in symbols and numbers.

Maybe the other part of you is just coming out of the closet to introduce herself...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Years back when I was meditating and excercising a lot I started to see bright light at the the peripherals of my eye sight, I thought it something to do with my meditations (tongue in cheek ... a halo forming). But it turned out it was from the excercising, A magnesium deficiency caused that issue.

So I am wondering if your images you perieve derive from physical abnormality. Threre is an old study here that demonstarted that the visual cortex will continue to see images as hexagons and circles after image has vanished from our eyes. Why your mind remembers these visual cues who knows but if you also suffering from headaches or dizziness perhaps wise to check that out with your doctor.

new topics

top topics

join