It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye 2021 - Truth-bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wishing you a Happy New Year ATS. Optimistically looking forward to the New Year offerings the pillars of this community will post in the days to come. Let's put all the negativity into this thread and start with a clean slate.

Jizzlane Maxwell Trial: The elites got caught. They killed Epstein. They turned the focus off of themselves and put it on Her. They get a pedo-pass ... again.

MSM Lies: MSM is a tool of the elites. The elites are in any business other than telling We The People what's on their agenda. Trust (at least in this group) was forever broken by the catchphrase "Fake News".

UAPs: There is an 'official recognition' now, yet the truth is still being kept away from us. Believe me ... Ronald Raygun's Star Wars program used to be the tip-of-that-spear back in the '80s. You would never be able to follow the money ... and that's why.

Robotics: Remember the robot dogs that could open doors?
There are robots out there now which move so fast they cannot be seen unless they're imaged using a strobe.

China (and the US Economy): They own so much American $, that they can (and have) bought everything (and by everything, I mean everyone) needed to ruin us. It will be as painful as it is inexorable ... until we expel the people who sold-out as traitors to the country. It's not very hard to see where the inflation is coming from if you just look.

Russia: It will continue to be demonized ... because it's predominantly a nation of whites.

Freedom: It will continue to be used against Us ... until it can't. If you are able, let the audio from this interview run in the background. In just minutes it will grab your focus, unless you are already cognizant of the truth.

COVID19 gene therapy experiment: Avoid it like the plague. This was never about any corona virus.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Roger that.

We are definitely living through an apocalypse. A revelation of knowledge. An era of truth in a sea of lies and for that I am thankful.

Now for Justice. She must enter blind and armed with her righteous sword or there will be justice exacted without her.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I keep thinking about the Gom Jabbar and the idea that the robots can now move faster than we can see.

Uh oh..

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

High speed robots are nothing new. Here's a video from over a decade ago.

Pretty sure they used it for playing rock paper scissors.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes let’s try...

One thing that bothers me is disclosure.

All of the sudden. After 70+ years of denials.

Yes, we have UFO’s.

I don’t trust these liars. Something is up.

Something seems off.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well written as I agree with all you wrote. The Eagle and Bear have to unite as one as once USA is toast the Yellow Man will march into Russia as they have strategic natural resources. At that point the Russia native peoples will either be removed or placed forever under slavery.

edit on 30-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Right. It's like we finally have the technology to 'play ufo invasion'.

It'd be cool if they got smacked down by the real ufos.

new topics

top topics

join