It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream of forced vaccines! (Interesting Prophetic dream from 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wow! Did this girl nail it! From Aug 13, 2009. Who would have thought that thinking back on 2009 would be like thinking of "the good ole days"?

The original comments from 12 years ago are interesting to read too.

Jasper50
12 years ago
I just thought of something. If these vaccine shots are going to kill people in a week or two, then there would have to be a quick administering of these shots before a lot of people start dieing. Otherwise there would be much more people revolting from taking these vaccine shots. Why take the shot when you see many people die from taking it.

DoxJo09
11 years ago
Maybe this vision is related to the mark of the beast>
All the vaccines are high in mercury and is causing irreversible damages in our kids.Jesus & God protect your children.No one single kid can't go to school without of proof of being vaccinated.That's the way our governments control our lives.So simple!!! When are we going to have a freedom of our desicion?

woofmomma
10 years ago
I too have had many similar dreams since 2007 it involved me and my husband sometimes me and my mom and brother different variations each time. Each time we are all running away from "chinese army people trying to stab me *us* with something the object changed each time however still painful.not quite clear what it was many times we run uphill or upstairs to a rooftopthe dream always included the field that looks like an ocean was flooded but with clean water not brown...

Katy DarkSoul
9 years ago
F*** that #, who would take a random ass shot? Not me.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This video was already posted this morning.
Here.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Already posted.

Video from 12 years ago. Amazing !

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks. I did search first.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
This video was already posted this morning.
Here.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join