It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why COVID vaccines cannot work, & irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaxx

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
(Had to truncate title)

Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD
This text is a written summary of Dr. Bhakdi’s and Dr. Burkhardt’s presentations at the Doctors for COVID Ethics symposium that was live-streamed by UKColumn on December 10th, 2021. The two presentations can be viewed at the very beginning of the video recording of the symposium.
Why the vaccines cannot protect against infection
A fundamental mistake underlying the development of the COVID-19 vaccines was to neglect the functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies which the body produces in order to protect itself from pathogenic microbes.
Conclusion
Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-evident.
Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable
evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

At this point anyone who believes the vaccines are working are just ignoring the plethora of evidence coming from over 60,000 + Medical, Public Health Scientists and medical practitioners from all over the world.

When you get experts, who have never been anti-vaxx, in the tens of thousands saying these vaccines are causing serious health problems, including death, and are not stopping COVID-19 but are making the pandemic much worse, why is it that we still get people believing the liars, like Fauci, Collins, et al?

Fauci, Collins, and others as well as WHO's Tedros and other bought off doctors from WHO, have all been caught lying about this pandemic. Yet there are people still believing their claims even though irrefutable evidence from all over the world proves the contrary to their claims. These people covered for China, lied and continue to lie about the pandemic despite all evidence which contradicts their claims.

To me it feels like we are living in a world in which a large section of people are choosing to believe and live in a made up world in which biology is being denied, and actual science is being hijacked for made up science which ultimate purpose is to make the rich richer meanwhile their vaccines are causing serious side effects to millions of people and the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

The cloth masks and even surgical masks have holes that are 1,000 times larger than any virus yet people believe these masks protect them...
Children have a 0%-0.003% chance of dying from COVID-19, yet children are being forced to be vaxxed in a medical experiment in which the "guinea pigs" are millions of people and millions of children.

When are people going to say "enough is enough"?

edit on 30-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Many won't, they will just get a jab every 6 months, then every three months then every..... week?
Until the day they die.

I don't understand it.
These people actually CHANGED THE DEFINITION of vaccine to fit these new mRNA jabs.
It doesn't even fit their revised definition. It is more of a 'treatment' than a 'vaccine', at best.

edit on 30-12-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 30-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: COVIDTruth
Spam removed

Excellent way to attempt to kill what could be a good and interesting thread. Covid has caused a lot of mental health issues.
edit on 30-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Arne Burkhart is a pathologist with 40+ years experience. You can see the tissue damage for yourself but I believe him when he says he has "Never" seen anything like this under a microscope. A brand new way to die, lovely innit?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Considering what I know about the Biblical Apocalypse and the incredibly bad timing of the pandemic and the vaccines I would say this.

Covid appears to be an action of the pale horseman. But is his disease here the Covid? Or the vaccines?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Considering what I know about the Biblical Apocalypse and the incredibly bad timing of the pandemic and the vaccines I would say this.

Covid appears to be an action of the pale horseman. But is his disease here the Covid? Or the vaccines?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be both to be honest, although the vaccine will result in far, far more deaths than Covid. I know a number of people in the medical professions, with experience across the board. Most of them are way too scared to discuss what they are seeing openly, but many of them are considering their positions.

The damage done by the first two jabs is obvious in many, but not all recipients. Cumulative damage caused by boosters is becoming more obvious and issues are arising in those who received a booster early. A lot of auto immune problems are being seen, with patients displaying a variety of symptoms and conditions that are appearing due to severely weakened immune systems. As one of my friends said, ‘we are running out of fingers to plug the dam.’

The above is just my take and what I have heard, so take them with the usual caveats. However it does seem that we are on the edge of a truly perilous cliff.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
When you get experts, who have never been anti-vaxx, in the tens of thousands saying these vaccines are causing serious health problems, including death, and are not stopping COVID-19 but are making the pandemic much worse, why is it that we still get people believing the liars, like Fauci, Collins, et al?

It's called "MASS FORMATION."

It is a very real and scientifically based phenomenon. Look it up. (I recommending using duckduckgo.)

ETA: This might be helpful.

Also, search for Mattias Desmet Mass Formation on Bitchute. He explains is very well.
:
edit on 2021 12 30 by incoserv because: ETA

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It is rather interesting how psychology has been completely ignored during all this. It's often ignored in most "science" discussions these days, like with climate change. No one wants to talk about the peer pressure for scientists to just agree with the herd, or the incentive to protect your own career and livelihood by not going against the chosen narrative.

People like to pretend scientists aren't susceptible to these things, but if anything it's even more prevalent in science.
edit on 30 12 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here is another part of the document:

the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic Tlymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death. How and why such tragedies might causally be linked to vaccination has remained a matter of conjecture because scientific evidence has been lacking. This situation has now been rectified.

Simply put, the vaccines are attacking organs of the recipients in some people. Mostly the heart and lungs. Curious as to the data from the vaccine producers, you know, does it come to the same or different conclusion. Inquiring minds want to know......before 2075.

ETA,

So here is a prime example of the claims above:

Ian Matos: 32-year-old Olympic diver dead 19 weeks after COVID-19 “vaccine,” likely antibody dependent enhancement

ADE or multi-system inflammatory syndrome?

The death of Mr. Matos sounds like a combination of the way Mr. Michael Granata died and the current condition of Ms. Cheryl Hynes. Mr. Granata died ten weeks after the Moderna mRNA injection. He also spent the last eight weeks or so of his life in the hospital as all of his internal organs swelled until they failed. Several of Ms. Hynes’ internal organs are displaced and not functioning due to severe inflammation of her liver.

What mainstream and homosexual media referred to as “infections” in Mr. Matios’ stomach, throat and lungs is in reality spike proteins destroying his organs. It’s near medical consensus among real doctors (e.g. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Charles Hoffe, Dr. Judy Mikovits, et al.) that vaxxed people will die anywhere from 2-5 years after the injections if they survive the initial few months.

thecovidblog.com...

edit on 30-12-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

To me part of the destruction and confusion of our times is the citizens acting against irrefutable evidence.

Something that rings true to me are the Bible quotes that say, "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers".

I won't quote the verses so the specifics aren't debated but for me:

god of this age (satan) is defined by listening to man and turning away from God's perfect offerings (his food, sunshine, laughter).

I know people that really really believe but they don't understand to stay away from what man says and commit to what God gives us.

Maybe the bit of gossip, the act of revenge, and certainly following the MSM experts has "blinded their minds."

But I'd be presumptuous to say that explains it.

edit on 12 30 2021 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The statement by these two guys in the article is:

"Vaccines that are injected into the muscle – i.e., the interior of the body – will only induce IgG and circulating IgA, not secretory IgA. Such antibodies cannot and will not effectively protect the mucous membranes from infection by SARS-CoV-2."

This is clearly bull#. Secretory antibodies have been observed in vaccinated individuals.

August 5, 2021, here:

www.news-medical.net...

"Researchers in the United States and Canada have conducted a study showing that the vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna to protect against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) generate local antibody responses in the salivary gland that are independent of the systemic immune response.

The team found that just one dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s BNT162b2 vaccine or Moderna’s mRNA-1273 product induced salivary immunoglobulin A (IgA) antibodies against the COVID-19 causative agent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

Interestingly, these antibodies were associated with the secretory component in the salivary gland rather than being derived from blood and entering via the gingival crevicular fluid."

And October 12, 2021 here:

www.frontiersin.org...

"Objectives: This study aims to examine and compare the mucosal and systemic responses of recipients of two different vaccination platforms: mRNA (Comirnaty) and inactivated virus (CoronaVac).

Methods: Serial blood and nasal epithelial lining fluid (NELF) samples were collected from the recipients of either Comirnaty or CoronaVac. The plasma and NELF immunoglobulins A and G (IgA and IgG) specific to SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein (S1) and their neutralization effects were quantified.

Results: Comirnaty induced nasal S1-specific immunoglobulin responses, which were evident as early as 14 ± 2 days after the first dose. In 64% of the subjects, the neutralizing effects of NELF persisted for at least 50 days."

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm failing to find any evidence that this has been submitted for any kind of peer review, or even published through a mainstream source. I'm just getting clickbait sites and fake articles coming up.

Surely something of the magnitude would have at least been put through the system.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Let me put it in lame words, you can not kill a common cold virus.

I knew from the beginning that is not been a vaccine for the common cold because the mutations, covid is from the cold virus and enhanced Sars with common cold spikes to keep infecting over and over.

We will all get over it eventually naturally.

It was never about the virus, never I will never get tired of saying that.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968
As soon as I saw on the UK Gov website last year, August I think it was as tenders had to be in by end September, for a contract worth 3.1 BILLION for anticoagulants over the next 4 years, that did it for me. They knew exactly what's coming. The NHS annual bill for anticoagulants is between 23-25 million. You do the maths.
It stinks to its core.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm121America/ChicagoThursday2021-12-30T13:24:04-06:0001America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The thing about the common cold is that it's been around for so long that most of us have some level of immunity against it, and that when it does mutate it doesn't effect us in a serious way.

By vaxxing and boosting the government aims to get us up to a similar level of immunity, so that it won't matter if covid mutates again in the future because our basic level of immunity will be sufficient to reduce it to a common cold level threat.

Just look at influenza. It decimated the native American population for a generation, but now they're as immune to it as everybody else. If they'd had a vax back then it would have been a couple of years rather than a decade.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's called "MASS FORMATION."

It is a very real and scientifically based phenomenon. Look it up. (I recommending using duckduckgo.)

ETA: This might be helpful.

Excellent talk. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And Yet ... The Vaccine does not Work .

How many of the Omicron cases are Vaccinated ?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

One thing is already a fact, the jabs are not vaccines, with that cleared, the pharma got too greedy and been soo corrupted they do not want to give immunity permanently to anyone, or cure anything, even if they could, but a steady jabbing with a gene therapy that will stop working within weeks of been injected in the hope that people will be hooked on the jabs for life at a pace of a monthly infusion, the problem is that the human body is unpredictable and it will fight back, because one size do not fit all, something pharma knows but do not give a crap.

Hopefully people are no stupid, they are not going to let pharma get away with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join