It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Receiving messages from the spirit world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Do you own a cellphone? Of course.

Get a digital recorder on your phone that uses MP3 function.

Before you fall asleep, hit record and place it near you.

Now why?

Often people talk in their sleep, sometimes it will be a dream (a message) other times it will be a message to you from a spirit. Possibly a warning, or enlightment, or demonic. Depending on the message will depend on the revelation. Often you will speak in reverse or in a foreign language. Recording yourself while you sleep can be scary.....

What to see if something is attached to you? They speak to you which you repeat while in dream state or a messenger shows up often while you are in REM sleep. Listen and learn what the message is. You will be shocked what some of the messages reveal.

Anyone with mental issues (that includes most of the planet) talk in their sleep revealing truths and warnings coming from the subconscious that will save you and your loved ones.

Much better than paying to have a psychiatrist guessing at what issues you have.

Make a log book and write down the message because it often is a partial message....review log book weekly for clarity...

edit on 29-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

One night after heavy drinking i scared my girlfriend by talking in my sleep/passed out coma, about rotting bodies producing gas.

I even remember the dream, i was swimming in a swamp, and somehow it was a problem that all the rotting corpses were producing gas.

It was straight from IT... you know.. we all float.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Interesting that you posted this.

A few years back when I was heavily into recording EVP's, I set my recorder up before I went to bed.

The only I got was me saying "Burger King" in the middle of the night. Must have been hungry.
edit on 29-12-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Much better than paying to have a psychiatrist guessing at what issues you have.

I wonder if listening to a stranger on the internet telling me that I should pay attention to messages received from ''spirit world'' in my dreams is a wiser course of action than finding a psychiatrist to help me focus on my ' mental issues''.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Then don't do it.

Simple as that.

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I wonder if listening to a stranger on the internet telling me that I should pay attention to messages received from ''spirit world'' in my dreams is a wiser course of action than finding a psychiatrist to help me focus on my ' mental issues''.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I believe in no demons, I believe in heaven.. everyone goes there, we are all gods children, no matter who you are, all animals of earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If you believe in heaven, then you believe in hell. If not, I suggest you read the holy Scriptures.

originally posted by: Spacespider
I believe in no demons, I believe in heaven.. everyone goes there, we are all gods children, no matter who you are, all animals of earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

God would never allow such thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't a genuine demon view the recording unit as an invitation to speak thru a mortal person? Remember though, they lie, both the demon and the mortal.

Thanks for the inspiration...for a short story or perhaps a TV pilot.
edit on 29-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A statement of desperation.

originally posted by: Spacespider

God would never allow such thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you believe in heaven, then you believe in hell. If not, I suggest you read the holy Scriptures.

Interesting that one anonymous person on the internet knows enough about another anonymous person on the internet be be able to , with a straight face, tell them exactly what they believe and what they don't.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Actually an interesting topic, even with biblical or mental issues removed.

Many people already keep a dream journal, for those that can remember them.
Whether it is your dreams, or talking in your sleep, remember that sometimes it the message isn't clear, it may need a little figuring out.

For instance, I dreamt one time of Elvis singing "blue suede shoes", but while the song was playing, I kept seeing a beautiful blue light dancing around the room.
I woke up, wrote about it, and didn't think about it again until the next day, when I was at a close friend's house.
Her sister in law gifted us both with beautiful Kyanite (blue) earrings.

Many times, I've just wished my "Higher self" would just show me winning lottery numbers, or anything obvious and easy, but that never seems to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Fun idea, I did that once, but to see how much I snore... Holy Hannah !!

But there was one bit that really caught my attention. I was mumbling.. I could make out part of it, sounded like I was talking to someone, and said "I just got back..." then more incoherent mumbling and I heard myself say "1784"

I don't know what I was dreaming about, or what was going on... but sure did freak me out.

Hardest part about recording while sleeping is finding anything noticeable.. I load it into Audacity and look for waveform changes, but living close to an airport and train station, there are too many. I wish there was an algorithm plugin that could detect vocal patterns..

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

There are a few here who don’t want to go to heaven, will God force them into relationship?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I tried this a few times when I was younger. I didn't get anything to speak of, but at least I didn't snore. I did seem to move more at night than I thought I did though.

Maybe I'll try it again now that I'm much older and see if my subconscious has anything to say.

I guess I need to do like Jericho and reinstall Audacity. Otherwise it's going to be a long listen. A little normalization and gain should help pull out any voices.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Well, the words would be coming out of your own mouth so who do you trust more, your self or some random stranger psychiatrist?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I get signs when I’m awake. The latest as a query I asked out loud to which I got my phone flipping over to a YouTube music video of a song named NO by Meghan Trainor.

I had never heard the song before, but it seems like a sign I should not ignore!

I already knew the answer to the question but kind of hoped it would be different.

As far as recording, I would never want to; I’ve ignored way to much paranormal stuff in my life to want to get any recordings of it!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
It is crazy that songs seem to be used for messages. I wake up a lot, with a song in my head, usually one that doesn't make sense to me.
The most recent is Tennesse Waltz. I had to look up the lyrics. Still trying to figure that one out.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ummm…I got a message from the spirit world today…

As I was sipping my favorite elixir…a niggling voice breathed intoxicatingly in my ear…

“A touch more Madagascar vanilla in the spiced rum…please”

Thus I was commanded…and compelled thence to comply…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
LOL
Snob

So even your "sprit guide" is drinking?
(im just jealous, since I am a bud light girl and have no taste apparently)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join