It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look through thee eyes - Meaning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I had a dream a long time ago, but has stuck to me as I have seen more with the same character/figure in them.

In this one in particular he speaks the words
"Look through thee eyes"

Can someone provide a correct translation of the above statement?

Alright just for context I will explain the dream here as well. This dream is not like usual dreams that you get when you fall asleep.
I got this one when I was relaxing on the couch in my living room. I blinked and I saw myself going through a wormhole. Felt weird but intrigued, I sat myself upright and then closed my eyes again and I could see that I am still going through the wormhole. Then suddenly I break out of the wormhole and join another wormhole and am going through it fast.
The wormhole eventually ends to a world where I am going very very fast on the surface. It was mostly reddish / orangish in color overall feel, as I am going over the flat landscape with some rocks around. I approach a mountain and come to a stop at the base of the mountain, as I look up I see a figure standing on the summit/apex/top of the mountain. I open my eyes as I can't believe what I am witnessing but still want to see where it takes me, I close my eyes again. Now I am standing beside the figure overlooking a devastated planet with orangish/reddish clouds. I can see the figure very clearly. He was wearing a black hooded robe which almost covered his entire face, he was also carrying a scepter/wand with him. His robe towards the bottom or towards the back was fluttering in the wind and I could see it to be shredded / tattered / torn. He just turns his head and speaks the words, "Look through thee eyes". I open my eyes and I just can't forget the vision I had.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pretty crazy. The small details make it come alive (tattered robe, etc.) The following comes to mind:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am a follower of the concept of "Who am I?" and I have come to realize that the end of days / last days are every day / every moment. This is all we have. There is no future and there is no past. Whatever exists is only now.
Also I have reached to an understanding level to know that I am not this body, and am now trying to realize/understand the true meaning of calling I am not the mind. This is very hard to do, as we are thinking, thoughts are coming, to the mind. If I have to say "I" am not the mind, I have to lean on what is left i.e. the energy.

In this method, we cannot be certain and say I am that... instead we can only say that I am not that and realize the true form of who am I?...
edit on 29-12-2021 by sid1314 because: (no reason given)

join