It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Male Just Broke Another Women’s Record...On Jeopardy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'll take 'Biological Men Are Smarter Than Biological Women' for $1000, Alex.

Say "Hey-Hey" to current Jeopardy champion Amy Schneider...(formerly, Tom Schneider)...

Amy/Tom, exhibiting that perfect balance of both brains and brawn...has just broke the Jeopardy record for most wins by a “female” Jeopardy player...beating EVERY "other" woman who has ever competed on the popular game show.

Congratulations, Amy/Tom...for showing the world that the 'weaker' sex is also, apparently, the 'dumber' sex.

[The OP accepts full responsibility for all satire and sarcasm...either real or imagined...present within this post]

edit on 29-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Say "Hey-Hey" to current Jeopardy champion Amy Schneider...(formerly, Tom Schneider)...

Amy/Tom, exhibiting that perfect balance of both brains and brawn...has just broke the Jeopardy record for most wins by a “female” Jeopardy player...beating EVERY "other" woman who has ever competed on the popular game show.

Congratulations, Amy/Tom...for showing the world that the 'weaker' sex is also, apparently, the 'dumber' sex.

[The OP accepts full responsibility for all satire and sarcasm...either real or imagined...present within this post]

Yea but she is beautiful those eyes and smile, and has a nice dowry...I'd imagine she has all kinds of suitors...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, to be fair most of the questions were math and science related and didn't have anything to do with making sandwiches or housekeeping so I'm not surprised by the outcome since Amy/Tom still has a biological male brain.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
At least we can all refer to it as a woman, and no one will get upset because they feel excluded.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, to be fair most of the questions were math and science related and didn't have anything to do with making sandwiches or housekeeping so I'm not surprised by the outcome since Amy/Tom still has a biological male brain.

Well crap.

I have absolutely nothing to post now.

DAMMIT!

I need a drink!

As to the OP;

Wimmin, amirite?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Still looks like a man to me. Has "she" had surgery? If not, shouldn't get the title of smartest "woman"

(Not going to comment on the OP's smarter comment, as I prefer to not get my hand slapped)

But I'm tired of this whole thing really. Pretend, or "be" whatever you want. Just don't tell me about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry to #TruthBomb your planned post.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

but if the brain makes you think like a girl...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Still looks like a man to me. Has "she" had surgery? If not, shouldn't get the title of smartest "woman"

You should hear the voice...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: chiefsmom

You should hear the voice...

I'll take 'MELODIOUS?' for $1000.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How many other men have broken the woman's record.?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

Pretty much a sausage-fest of 'ALL-TIME Jeopardy winners.

allstar.co...
edit on 29-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

In an interview with Newsweek days after her debut Jeopardy! episode aired, Schneider revealed that she had attempted to get on on the show for more than 10 years.

"The reality is that for the first few years of that, when I was trying out, I was, as far as any of us knew, a standard white guy. And there's just more competition for those slots on Jeopardy!

"They're making a TV show, they don't want everybody to look the same, and looked a lot like many of the other contestants, and I think that definitely made it a little tougher for me at that time. I would have got on eventually—I was never gonna stop trying!"

So basically, dude couldn't make it as a man trying to play jeopardy for a decade straight, starts calling himself a woman and still can't win as well as a man?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No one needs to endorse this crap by being a viewer. This is where the boycott comes in. Use it!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Amy may be man like Joe and wears a ear piece.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So a little like males in female sports the male most wins is 78 and hers is 18....

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As an actual woman, I don't even know why I bother any more ...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

The list has 22 males and 4 females...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I

Yea but she is beautiful those eyes and smile, and has a nice dowry...I'd imagine she has all kinds of suitors...

I don't think so... You reminded me of this thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Biological Male Just Broke Another Women’s Record...On Jeopardy!

I'll take Jackie Gleason to the moon Alexiswhatheever for $2,000.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join