It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought an anti-5G device and here's my review

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you paranoid, as a rule?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Tnx, but here is the issue, if you are reading EMF, you have to counter with EMF. Countering with simply the magnetic component I don't believe would work and it would be complex. In addition, I have worked with moving magnetic waves systems, specifically toroidal gaussian fields rotating at just over the speed of light (1.2c). In order to make that work, I had to make incredibly specialized magnets, a lot of them, that weigh around 3 kgs each and had to be annealed over and over again. On top of that, I had to construct a magnetic focusing chamber, magnetic bubble and a magnetic centering system. This was for an area to be controlled and contained that was not much more than 10 cc's even though the sample chamber is about 15cms high and 12cms in diameter. I shudder at the size and amount of controls I would have to use for an entire body, plus, if it was purely magnetic, I couldn't use the skin as a conductor, nor would I be able to use my dielectric sensors and emitters.

Even if I created a body sized "null-space," magnetics wouldn't work there either, but as far as an EMF shield it would be redundant. The last set of null-space devices I made, were constructed of sintered cobalt with an external copper shield which was grounded. The problem there is that there is null EMF and a null magnetic field inside a hollow cobalt magnet and only one pole is presented, the other one cancels itself out. So I really can't see magnetics working. Scalar waves might be an option but I would have to research it further.

I am trying to remember... was it Rife who developed the blue-field microscope? If so, my brother has one actually.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Tnx, but here is the issue, if you are reading EMF, you have to counter with EMF.

We may be talking about two separate things here. I took your mention of using high-frequency EM waves to cure diseases as similar to Dr. Rife's work. I was not at that time referring to your earlier explanation of using an EM emitter to cancel EM waves. Dr. Rife did no work (that I am aware of) on cancelling waves; he created waves which he claimed would penetrate the body and destroy disease.

Much of his information has been lost. Rife used a high-frequency emitter modulated with audio frequencies to produce harmonics of the frequencies he needed. That was necessary because at the time, it was hard enough to produce the high frequency; adjusting it at the power levels he used was science fiction. He used the audio component to overcome that technological limitation.

He was ridiculed for his work, and thus no one took it seriously. Since his death, many devices claiming to duplicate his results have been marketed. Almost all of them are based on audio frequencies only, so they do nothing (like the device that started this thread). I do, however, believe there might be more than just hype to his work with EM radiation, and I believe it is the magnetic component of the wave that is active.

An MM wave obviously cannot cancel out an EM wave; they are different. Apparently I misunderstood your statement.

I am trying to remember... was it Rife who developed the blue-field microscope? If so, my brother has one actually.

I know Dr. Rife did a lot of work with advancing microscope technology, but I have never heard of a "blue-field" microscope. Can you provide a link with some information on that?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Let me know when Phage gets back. I miss him.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yeah. But as a mod you understand that such things are quite off topic, among other things.

edit on 12/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Refrigerator magnets are on topic?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Refrigerator magnets produce a magnetic field.
No?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Goodbye, person pretending to be Phage.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

See ya, good ol' TheRedneck.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I too have developed an anti-5G device, available for the low low price of $99.95.

As an added bonus, i have them available in masculine and feminine models to suit all lifestyles, pictured below:

Masculine Version

Feminine Version

Feel free and U2U if interested.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You got me horny.

Male inserts.
Female receives.

(post by COVIDTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You got me horny.

Because that was absolutely my intent LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The best anti 5g device is called "living in the boondocks with only one local phone provider".

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Tnx, but here is the issue, if you are reading EMF, you have to counter with EMF.

We may be talking about two separate things here. I took your mention of using high-frequency EM waves to cure diseases as similar to Dr. Rife's work. I was not at that time referring to your earlier explanation of using an EM emitter to cancel EM waves. Dr. Rife did no work (that I am aware of) on cancelling waves; he created waves which he claimed would penetrate the body and destroy disease.

Much of his information has been lost. Rife used a high-frequency emitter modulated with audio frequencies to produce harmonics of the frequencies he needed. That was necessary because at the time, it was hard enough to produce the high frequency; adjusting it at the power levels he used was science fiction. He used the audio component to overcome that technological limitation.

He was ridiculed for his work, and thus no one took it seriously. Since his death, many devices claiming to duplicate his results have been marketed. Almost all of them are based on audio frequencies only, so they do nothing (like the device that started this thread). I do, however, believe there might be more than just hype to his work with EM radiation, and I believe it is the magnetic component of the wave that is active.

An MM wave obviously cannot cancel out an EM wave; they are different. Apparently I misunderstood your statement.

I know Dr. Rife did a lot of work with advancing microscope technology, but I have never heard of a "blue-field" microscope. Can you provide a link with some information on that?

TheRedneck

I didn't say it cured diseases, I make no claims ;-) It just does "things," unexpected beneficial things. Re. Rife, yes, he claimed to use frequencies to manipulate health conditions. What I found was that when an organ becomes dysfunctional, it emits a low amplitude carrier-like wave (it is a sinewave). As more cells become dysfunctional, the amplitude increases. It is not hard using filters to isolate these frequencies and invert them in real time, since they are all below 110khz. You may or may not have seen brain scans using an EEG during a seizure (epileptic fit), brainwaves become synchronous, the same happens with dysfunctional organs. It's why I had an EEG in the first place, to examine seizures, as well to look brain entrainment and bio-feedback with one of my 8 channel audio/optical devices.

My brother's microscope, his "blue field" I believe is a Rife scope, however its resolution is limited to multiples of the 1/4 wavelength of the light frequency he is using. I think he's using 450nm (blue towards ultraviolet, it's actually the light used to germinate plant cells and you need about 6%@450nm in the growth process as well along with 12%@710nm and 82%@665nm, all other light frequencies are basically ignored by the photosynthesis photon pumps, just an aside on plants and light since I have performed research there as well), I have suggested he use 280nm and use a frequency specific CCD as that light frequency plays hell with your eyes and genetic material, it can/will blind you. At 280nm he might be able to resolve 140-210nm objects, but they won't be alive. It's good for looking at metals and inanimate objects but it destroys bacteria and viri. Rife's claim of being able to see live viri is a bit off-the-wall since these upper frequencies tend to destroy biological material and his claim of a "prismatic" method, well, I would think the interferometry aspects would be far to complex to resolve nanoscale images using visible light. To see viri you need something like a STEM (scanning tunneling electron microscope).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So, how do so-called faraday phone pouches work?

Serious question, I was thinking of getting one...

Maybe these just block the radio signal, but not actual EMFs?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

there are only two ways to stop ANY EMF....

In the whole Universe, even 80 000 000 000 000 years in the future?

You are very sure of yourself, aren't you?

What about different dimensions, etc. Would Nikola Tesla agree with you?

I am no expert in any of this, but logically thinking, and listening to Tesla's words about everything being a frequency of some sort, I would have thought there must be a plethora of ways to manipulate all kinds of frequencies and radiations. One would be to build an energy field around a craft, like they do in more cultivated and civilized worlds when they want to travel through space. I bet no regular EMF can penetrate their energy fields that can also be used as 'shields'.

I mean, if you think of an arrow - you can DESTROY it by cancelling it (send the same kind of arrow to meet it at the same speed and boom, both arrows explode), or you can build a shield that the arrow can't penetrate (that has been the old cat and mouse game of history, building superstrong longbows and such that can penetrate even a strong armor when shot right by the right man from the right distance - but then there are those armors that are very strong and almost impossible to penetrate by a modern heavy longbow - so it's always hard to determine the absolute winner, as both sides grow stronger and try to beat the other, it's an eternal dance, in a way).

There is a third option, though. Think about an armor that's SO curved that the arrows are almost 'gently guided away' without destroying or acting as a shield, just make them divert their course. I think some armors did have this kind of design so arrows would have harder time penetrating them. Imagine the -optimal- version of this sort of shape that perfectly 'deflects' the arrow to a different direction almost without even hindering it that much.

Now replace arrow with the EMF and the shield/armor/craft/surface/shape with a specially constructed and shaped energy field where the atom spin angles are carefully considered as well, and you can realize it should be possible to just 'deflect' the radiation without canceling or destroying it or shielding yourself from it.

There's almost always a third option, but we're always only told about two. For example, if you say 'yes' to a police, you give them authority. If you say 'no' to police, you are now in dispute, and that's dishonor, which makes you lose in court.

The third option is 'conditional acceptance', so there's no conflict, no dispute, you are accepting - you just add some conditions. Therefore, it's not a 'no', but it also doesn't give an automatical 'yes', either. It only becomes a full 'yes' after the conditions are met.

Always look for the third option when you are presented with only two..

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So, how do so-called faraday phone pouches work?

Serious question, I was thinking of getting one...

Maybe these just block the radio signal, but not actual EMFs?

It depends on what the pouches are made out of, density of the material and how the grounding works. Even if it were made out a thin layer of mu metal it would only protect against static, magnetics and low frequency EMF. This is how they trick people.... most don't understand how to shield things, because they've really never had to learn or apply it. There has never really been a great necessity until recently (although people will argue the EMF component of high voltage lines as a good reason and I would agree). Radio signals/EMF (non-light) will pass through literally anything that isn't grounded on all sides with varying degrees of attenuation (signal strength reduction). Personally, I can't see how a non grounded pouch would work unless it was made of a mix of cobalt, copper and iron with a piezo dielectric mixed in to create a randomized energy source based on heat differentials and vibration (which makes it somewhat of an active jamming system, it works on vehicles with small apertures like tanks).

For the pouch, here's the test... In a high signal strength area, put your phone in the pouch and call your phone from another phone. If it rings, you know for sure you're being played. You can also set your bluetooth to discover or turn your WiFi on and see if you can see your phone from another phone or link to a WiFi network and see if the wifi scan sees your phone. If there is NO communication, there might be some hope that it could work, but it may just be range/attenuation thing. In which case somebody standing beside you or say within 10 feet, could access your phone while in the "pouch."

Let me know what happens ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

there are only two ways to stop ANY EMF....

In the whole Universe, even 80 000 000 000 000 years in the future?

You are very sure of yourself, aren't you?

What about different dimensions, etc. Would Nikola Tesla agree with you?

I am no expert in any of this, but logically thinking, and listening to Tesla's words about everything being a frequency of some sort, I would have thought there must be a plethora of ways to manipulate all kinds of frequencies and radiations. One would be to build an energy field around a craft, like they do in more cultivated and civilized worlds when they want to travel through space. I bet no regular EMF can penetrate their energy fields that can also be used as 'shields'.

I mean, if you think of an arrow - you can DESTROY it by cancelling it (send the same kind of arrow to meet it at the same speed and boom, both arrows explode), or you can build a shield that the arrow can't penetrate (that has been the old cat and mouse game of history, building superstrong longbows and such that can penetrate even a strong armor when shot right by the right man from the right distance - but then there are those armors that are very strong and almost impossible to penetrate by a modern heavy longbow - so it's always hard to determine the absolute winner, as both sides grow stronger and try to beat the other, it's an eternal dance, in a way).

There is a third option, though. Think about an armor that's SO curved that the arrows are almost 'gently guided away' without destroying or acting as a shield, just make them divert their course. I think some armors did have this kind of design so arrows would have harder time penetrating them. Imagine the -optimal- version of this sort of shape that perfectly 'deflects' the arrow to a different direction almost without even hindering it that much.

Now replace arrow with the EMF and the shield/armor/craft/surface/shape with a specially constructed and shaped energy field where the atom spin angles are carefully considered as well, and you can realize it should be possible to just 'deflect' the radiation without canceling or destroying it or shielding yourself from it.

There's almost always a third option, but we're always only told about two. For example, if you say 'yes' to a police, you give them authority. If you say 'no' to police, you are now in dispute, and that's dishonor, which makes you lose in court.

The third option is 'conditional acceptance', so there's no conflict, no dispute, you are accepting - you just add some conditions. Therefore, it's not a 'no', but it also doesn't give an automatical 'yes', either. It only becomes a full 'yes' after the conditions are met.

Always look for the third option when you are presented with only two..

Logically thinking and applying the apparent laws/rules of classical reality (this particular virtual reality construct anyway) you need a properly grounded Faraday cage or active destructive interference to collapse the wavefunction, to shield from EMF. There is a non-zero probability that an entangled particle pair, say a BEC pair, could communicate EMF through an ER/EPR type quantum bridge bypassing classical reality. There is however, an established process that allows an entangled particle pair, again say a BEC pair, to communicate spin states through an ER/EPR type quantum bridge bypassing classical reality to send information as state changes. You effect the spin of the particle here and the spin will be communicated to and read inside the Faraday cage, but it's not EMF.

So, I am not saying it is impossible to communicate EMF inside a Faraday cage, it just has a non-zero or infinitely small probability ;-)

ETA: There are no Brewster windows for non-light EMF that I am aware of. I use Brewster Windows when I worked with laser, they send specific light frequencies at 55.57 degrees to the initial direction. On your energy field that might be used to deflect EMF, I mentioned the formula in the last post.... Cobalt, Copper, Iron and piezo dielectric, no more than 500 nanometre particle sized in a semi-conductive suspension, maybe barium titanate (nudge nudge wink wink).

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/30.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What I found was that when an organ becomes dysfunctional, it emits a low amplitude carrier-like wave

Really? That's something I have never heard of before, so I hope you have taken steps to cement your claim as the discoverer of the phenomena. I'm not sure what that would be other than having a paper published; a patent requires an actual object and a copyright is only for artistic/creative works.

I know little of microscopes personally. I have used a few but never to look at things the size of living cell (well, a few times in school, but the microscopes were already set up). I deal more with fields and radiation, which cannot be seen, so I never had the need to really familiarize myself with them. I only know of Rife's contributions from my attempts to discover his frequencies.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join