It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump media and technology group CEO Devin Nunes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Earlier this month, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) announced that Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., would resign from Congress at the end of the year, and join the company as chief executive officer.

"Devin’s been a fantastic leader," Trump told Fox News, adding that the company’s main product is "under development right now." "He also understands big tech, and small tech, and he is very, very much involved in that, which is an ability in itself, and I think he’s going to do a fantastic job."

Who knows if this will take off. But it appears Trump is all in on this. He will have Devin Nunes as his CEO, so if nothing else, the start up will be colorful. For those that don't know, Devin Nunes is the guy who correctly identified the Russian Collusion lies early on, was laughed at by most of the MSM, and when he was proven to have been correct the whole time, MSM crickets.

I do remember all the whining and teeth gnashing about how private companies had the right to censor whomever they wanted, and if you don't like it, start your own media company. Well, I suppose if you are a billionaire, you can do just that. He may have a winning ticket here. The MSM was captivated by Trump and without him, their ratings are horrible. Trump still has the brand recognition and fan base for the most part.

I'd say I'm hoping for some truth in media, but I won't hold my breath. That ship seems to have sailed a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do we really need Donald Trump or another social media outlet?

I have been saying before we should be paying more attention to our local situations and state situations and none of that requires the bull # followed by the main media players. We should be better to ourselves and our neighbors because that’s what makes or has made before in the past Americans strong.

Behind every blade of grass…

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
We’re sure going to miss Devin in Central Cali. , however at this point the Eni-media needs to be challenged in every way possible ! I think TMTG is going to do Great, people will tune in out of curiosity and with any luck will expand their thinking beyond mockingbird propaganda MSM.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Will Devi's cow be a member there? Or his mom?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

his mom is a mod in the chat room.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Cows?
Lol
Plenty of room for twits in ugly hats with pig faces peppermint patties in that.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not the cows silly, yeah probably his Mom though
Time will tell, in 6mns. I predict TMTG will be a game changer ! Shouldn’t underestimate the Country Boys..🤠

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

LOL who knows ... but they got a wonderful Elote Salad recipe it sounds like the bomb...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL who knows ... but they got a wonderful Elote Salad recipe it sounds like the bomb...

Certainly a better option than Corn Pop’s !🌽
edit on 29-12-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He'll probably sue her like he does with everyone else.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I think both accounts are run by the same person but either way it should be funny if they show up.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL who knows ...

Maybe they can even hire a clown to predict elections, I think 'Mr. Bloodbath' is available.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He'll probably sue her like he does with everyone else.

she should be safe as long as she doesn't lie.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

she should be safe as long as she doesn't lie.

The funny thing was that his cow was telling the truth about Devi's lies, he just didn't like it.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I think both accounts are run by the same person but either way it should be funny if they show up.

OK, now I know what you’re talking about, he sued two scumbags, Twatter and Rachel Madcow, good for him ! They told him to go start his own platform, so now him and Trump have. It will be Fun to watch, but I doubt either Twat or Madcow would agree to an interview !

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yea, I just read up on all that. I don't twit.

Devin seems to be a good target when Trump isn't around, so having them both in the same place should offer some nice grouping.

Fun to watch the hate from the sidelines.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

OK, now I know what you’re talking about, he sued two scumbags, Twatter and Rachel Madcow, good for him ! They told him to go start his own platform, so now him and Trump have. It will be Fun to watch, but I doubt either Twat or Madcow would agree to an interview !

That part should be fun to watch. If it works out (much better chance it fails) the crybabies will be angry about something, forgetting all about when they mocked him and told him to start his own channel. Either way, fun to watch.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

OK, now I know what you’re talking about, he sued two scumbags, Twatter and Rachel Madcow, good for him !

No, I'm referring to the people who were spoofing him by having a cow and his mom tweet about him.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Devin seems to be a good target when Trump isn't around, so having them both in the same place should offer some nice grouping.

Anyone who sues his constituents like retard Nunes pretty much earned whatever comes his way.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

For those that don't know, Devin Nunes is the guy who correctly identified the Russian Collusion lies early on, was laughed at by most of the MSM, and when he was proven to have been correct the whole time, MSM crickets.

He appears to understand whats going on.
Interesting to see who is opposed to more "news".
Couldn't be that bamn crowd?

Trump making more money off this, and still capturing the weak lefts mind on this is hillaryious.

Just walk away from the trump twits.....just walk away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join