It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I feel - A Vent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It's originally from the Café, but felt the need to share with everybody who wants to add theirs.

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Crowfoot

Is it really surprising though? People are taught to accept obviously false statements. Hidden under a subconsciousness trigger like the rule of three in maths.
100 / 3 = 33.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333.
Ain't that fascinating? How can that be? We're obviously not on the peak if we can't account for the itsy bitsy suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tiny quantity missing.
Because let's face it the universe itself is kind of perfect.
How it all works and one tiny bit off and it all would find a gruesome death one way or the other.
But here in our now the universe is running pretty smoothly. The amount of stability to craddle us here is pretty astonishing for a very long time. Yet here we are.
But now would also be more a summ and can only approach a full zero or one hundred.
Like with the example above were we can see that.
I believe that's where physics calls back to math. So far it's only been math telling physics what's 'real'. And now physics should maybe tell math: honey without time nothing is real. It's a moving universe, things approach theoretically a zero but because there is time it never is zero.
So suck it up and pipe down, it ain't real.
It just means we can't currently account for it but there is something we are missing. NOT only not know how it works. NOT even know it's there. There's no coincidence. There's no vacuum. We not only don't want to jump the hurdle, we can't see it.
Because of that quality math has that you can prove basically everything with it. Especially with a fancy constant that seems to explain stuff but is really just math-fiction. An average or estimate if you're lucky. Like #ing Lambda.
I mean yes, to me too it looks a lot like Einstein was the overall smartest cookie in all of our history. But Lambda is a cheap trick. And while I'm not confident enough to speak about more, I am confident there are more.
And why is that? Because maths allows us, actually pushes us a little towards accepting 0/0/0 as if ever anywhere in a vacuum in the universe could be such a thing.
That's like: my unicorn farted wolpertinger.
But we accept it and with it we give up a little sanity.
And that's the magic of wetware.
Never ever 0/0/0 naturally embeded in time, because they live, while our computers drift around detached in the imaginary realm of Dezember 29. 10:28 o'clock plus coordinates I don't know those. Totally made up.
Wetware is awesome, fascinating, promising and the scariest craziest thing out there.
Look it up it's a thing.

So sorry I rambled and forgot what I was doing...

That's how I feel.

We were talking about Schizophenia and the now and stuff.
It turned out funny right? A vent. ...hot air... lol

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What's is about ?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Wetware.
Physics telling maths it's time. No zero.
Unicorns and Wolpertinger.
Stuff like that.

Because we talked about schizophrenia and the now.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So Im off to research...

wetware noun

wet·​ware | ˈwet-ˌwer
Definition of wetware
: the human brain or a human being considered especially with respect to human logical and computational capabilities

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I get it and you are right, doesn’t take much, makes everything wrong

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Definition of Wetware:- Wetware denotes equipment or materiel used by people in the occupation of Wetwork. It has nothing to do with a brain except maybe putting a metal projectile in said brain.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Definition of Wetware:- Wetware denotes equipment or materiel used by people in the occupation of Wetwork. It has nothing to do with a brain except maybe putting a metal projectile in said brain.

Dammit, even Merriam/Webster is off .00000001%

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
My definition of Wetware is in no dictionaries. If you did find one and read it you would have to be deleted.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I meant this wetware

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Spoil sport.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I had a dig around their website. Came across this study...

In vitro neurons learn and exhibit sentience when embodied in a simulated game-world

Integrating neurons into digital systems to leverage their innate intelligence may enable performance infeasible with silicon alone, along with providing insight into the cellular origin of intelligence. We developed DishBrain, a system which exhibits natural intelligence by harnessing the inherent adaptive computation of neurons in a structured environment. In vitro neural networks from human or rodent origins, are integrated with in silico computing via high-density multielectrode array. Through electrophysiological stimulation and recording, cultures were embedded in a simulated game-world, mimicking the arcade game ‘Pong’. Applying a previously untestable theory of active inference via the Free Energy Principle, we found that learning was apparent within five minutes of real-time gameplay, not observed in control conditions. Further experiments demonstrate the importance of closed-loop structured feedback in eliciting learning over time. Cultures display the ability to self-organise in a goal-directed manner in response to sparse sensory information about the consequences of their actions.

Umm... what?

Through electrophysiological stimulation and recording, cultures were embedded in a simulated game-world, mimicking the arcade game ‘Pong’

Cortical Labs Study Link

ETA: See this is what really pisses me off. I am all for progress but when you come across their blog and one of the posts contains this...

We’re not trying to give computers a better learning algorithm. We’re not putting copies of ourselves onto computer chips. And we’re not making tiny humans for your pocket. In fact, we don’t know what we’re making, because nothing like this has ever existed before. An entirely new mode of being. A fusion of silicon and neuron. A native to the digital world lit with the promethean fire of the human mind.

Cortical Labs Blog

Why are you pissing around anywhere near something like intelligent life itself, when you don't know what you are making or why?

I think they know fine well what they are making.

PS: Thanks for the thread OP - tickled whats left of any neurons

edit on 29-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

How I feel - A Vent

Wrong forum. This is for RANTING. Please rant instead of venting.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

let's see if an 1/8th of a circle is a chord and it is between the quadrants then the tangent is either between 30 degrees, 60 degrees or 90 degrees with an inverse of between 180 degrees 270 degrees and 360 degrees.

Wet work has to do with from my understanding digging around in the brain and finding a locus like if I poke or electrode this left side wrinkle hemisphere the subject slaps oneself and says "Gee that smell blue radishes..." in covert military terms it is sort of the same thing but more in line of Jehovah witnesses... They have a name so how much suffering can they inflict until one pops the name out with torturous questioning until they expire or as a patsy to confess to something they didn't do so that they are let go.

For the record; in my experience there is no subconscious only consciousness and the awareness that other consciousnesses are "around" influencing innumerable other consciousnesses either purposefully or not with all sorts of cacophony.

That what many are unaware of occurring is what gets referred to as "subconscious" when one becomes aware of it? Paranoid. Such a thing is honestly stupid and to be abandoned but such persons have habituated themselves and others to respond to such things as stimuli so sitting back while those are continually entrapping themselves is all I suggest.

Not being trapped is what truly confounds them... intention, they have one or many of them and direct it at others not oneself if they were to turn that intention inward on themself then they could start resolving intention instead of compounding intention... whether such intention is good or bad is irrelevant as often times they are simply looking for a co-operative cause and suffice to say their own body should be enough as such a thing... instead of focusing their mind on someone else and barking nonsense at them until they do what they have auto-suggested.

Seeing is the best thing we have... unfortunately there are critters shared in the body that share the same seeing and echo it like a paired bond... best to think of that like an echo in cave or across a canyon.

How to have compassion for such things? You don't Siddhartha Gautama called that "Mara" now here now there clinging to anything and everything not self thinking it is other... like a reflection in a mirror deluded that it is the person instead of just a stupid mirror.

None of that matters and it is pitiable but only because all of them in such a "practice" have a bad destination to look forward too.

p.s. Sorry for the late reply

edit on 7-2-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

top topics

join