It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa does 180 turn 5 days later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
South Africa reverse the rules without explanation

So South Africa just rolled back its revolutionary approach to handling the pandemic without offering the slightest explanation.

Having already connected Rothschild Inc to the proposed vaccine mandates in South Africa, this comes as no surprise because when the master speaks, the slave listens.

One simply cannot have South Africa decide on a counter-narrative destiny and weaken the credibility of the global agenda.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Of course they did. *sigh*

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Don't be surprised.

All their cards have failed. Their control system is still being resisted.

Their next card will be an alien invasion or alien life - don't believe that either.

The Covid scamdemic will go round and round and round until the people are psychologically broken, it's almost complete. We already have a two tier society again, divide and conquer, and the powers laugh as their muzzled subjects beat one another into submission.

South Africa was always going to relent, so will India and the Nordic countries because this isn't human will, its far higher and darker than that. This is a script that's being played out on a global scale, comply or die.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Sounds like some interesting thread material you have there you should write something up.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
sa is part of brics, i seriously doubt any Western elites have much power there, of course they changed the rules since their omicron wave came and went already and delta was basically wiped out by it.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I should've back my claim up with this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well then, I will die, but I’ll go down fighting. They control everything, but they DON’T control everyone.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Remember its the world economic forum who are a major player with regards to constant lockdowns and restrictions.
It is they who are pushing the lockdowns,taking away freedoms and attempting to create a two tier society with the unvaccinated becoming the new untermenshen.

The WEF have the power to withold huges amounts of development grants/funds,and they have the power to tank the economies of any country who refuses to tow the line.

In the same manner the US "economic hitmen" operate,the WEF lkley operate.
By that I mean a stern threatening phone call to the SA Government would be all it would take.
Something like:

"If South Africa refuses to implement the full range of Covid BS restrictions,then the WEF will destroy your economy,support/fund/create violent radicals who will overthrow your government and intsall a WEF friendly puppet regime.
You will be assimilated-or you will die."

It was NEVER about covid.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt this but....

seeing bupkis here

sacoronavirus.co.za...

edit on 29-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If no one self isolates, they can't arrest everyone

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Solution? Don't get a 'test'
People worldwide need to stop pumping this operation up by testing and just ignore it.
Yet yesterday driving after work I saw like effing fifty cars in line waiting to get tested. wtf

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
South Africa reverse the rules without explanation

So South Africa just rolled back its revolutionary approach to handling the pandemic without offering the slightest explanation.

Having already connected Rothschild Inc to the proposed vaccine mandates in South Africa, this comes as no surprise because when the master speaks, the slave listens.

One simply cannot have South Africa decide on a counter-narrative destiny and weaken the credibility of the global agenda.

They went back to this, so not sure your point.

From Tuesday night, anyone who tests positive for the coronavirus in South Africa – regardless of whether they show symptoms of Covid-19 or not – must again go into self-isolation, while anyone they were in contact with should be contacted, and urged to get tested.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
And no one questions? Maybe its fake?

top topics

join