It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the vaccines do not stop you from getting this virus that is going around

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: musicismagic

Japan introduced Ivermectin as treatment last summer. That explains how well they are doing against the virus.

marychocomog.wordpress.com...

That article is a bit weird...

The Danish Health Department is pushing the kids vaccines hard now... 3rd boosters given back in september october, and 4th booster approaching.
If anything Denmark is praising itself being "front runners" of fast reaction in regards to getting us vaxxed. They are saying it like something we should be proud of.... it's crazy!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its all pretty simple.

!. if you are young and healthy you most likely be fine without the vaccine.
2. If you are older and/or have preexisting conditions the 2 shot vaccine can keep the risk of serious illness to a minimum.
3. If you are really old and really unhealthy its best to get the boosters too.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i'm unsure if these symptoms are CV or COVID or Omicron...and i'm not certain i'm not making a tummy-ache a Mrna symptom

in any case my bloated bowls are full of coffee-bagels-& recooked baked potatoes from x-mas dinner

in my half awake dream state, the protein spike Flu, was busy being changed/ undergoing evolution to become more 'deadly'

a potential variant strain might be named something like Helcion or similar sounding name ...
coined this name because the variant is named after a certain process-of-change that is known to immunologists which resembles the 'pattern' of up-two-over-one which the Chess piece 'Knight' is bequeathed

i can' explain it, the knowledge is beyond my scope of learning.... - - -> the 'language' of dreams is symbols/ metaphors and that is what i am detailing to the ATS members who read this post in this particular thread.

end post ---- eta; if anyone else was sent a dream or vision about the COVID/ Omicron gaining virility and becoming a more deadly virus that might be a mutated Omicron and getting named something like HAILCYON or HELLSEE-ON, step up with your contribution pleeze
edit on th31164080174129152021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Of course it does not. Who thinks that? It stops you from getting as sick as you would be. I have mein vaccines.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

That's ok because its not gene therapy.

I got vaccinated last February, then in July and finally a booster in December, which is a hell of a lot longer than a month Joneselius.

Works both ways mate our words and comments that is.

My bet is i will be just fine same as the rest of the majority of the population of the UK that are fully vaccinated and have received a booster.

Good luck to you are yours all the same, i wish you would all see sense, but at the end of the day the choice is your own to make same as with your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I agree with the notion that the human population level on this planet cannot be sustained.

But I disagree that these shots are the best way to do it, and I question whether the eugenicists have the moral authority to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join