It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the vaccines do not stop you from getting this virus that is going around

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If you read this article it will say that they all had their second vaccine shot. So far none are sick or being hospitalized. This happened in a factory here in northern Japan.

www.asahi.com...

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Dec 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Because the vaccine only tells the body to produce spike proteins, not to fight the virus.

They tried to build a key, if you will, to fit a lock, but they failed and now we have a frankenstein.

Honestly, the people who are for this, and who push this, are about to become humanities worst oppressors and tyrants. Not long left now.

Boosters only compound the problem and make it worse. You can't keep programming RNA to produce spike proteins which damages your actual immune response and hope to come out unscathed.

All, I'll say that again, ALL my vaccinated friends and family are now sick, all of them.

We've been lied to. And if it's true that there is really Graphene in these shots, it's game over for anyone who took them, literally just a waiting game.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

We here in this country NOW have a committee to track the side effects. I'm in the process of following up on this, although it most likely to be in Japanese or under a paid type of report for doctors or others. I hope to have something soon. Stay tune on this one.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That's why I got my booster.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My guess, you're going to find that killer lymphosites are in organs and the blood of the vaxxed, their own body is now their worst enemy. Their immunity is shredded. I'll keep saying this till I'm blue. Their own immune system is TOAST.

Dude, go and look at the autopsy reports from the vaxxed!! a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Now the military is working on a jab base on specific nanoparticles for the covid virus, meaning they are not hiding anymore how they are attacking the human body with technology.

And at the end the military even agree that we all going to get infected anyway.

Walter Reed military scientists testing vaccine that could protect against Omicron, future COVID variants

. "With Omicron, there's no way really to escape this virus," he said. "You're not going to be able to avoid it. So I think pretty soon either the whole world will be vaccinated or have been infected."

www.msn.com... AS2sTn?ocid=msedgntp

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
My guess, you're going to find that killer lymphosites are in organs and the blood of the vaxxed, their own body is now their worst enemy. Their immunity is shredded. I'll keep saying this till I'm blue. Their own immune system is TOAST.

Dude, go and look at the autopsy reports from the vaxxed!! a reply to: musicismagic

The above is 100% fact. As I've told everyone with a brain, if the U.S. Congress and the White House have exempted themselves from being injected with these hideous new "vaccine" drugs, only a FOOL would let him/her self be vaccinated, upon learning this.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Joneselius

The above is 100% fact. As I've told everyone with a brain, if the U.S. Congress and the White House have exempted themselves from being injected with these hideous new "vaccine" drugs, only a FOOL would let him/her self be vaccinated, upon learning this.

It’s going to be a full time job for those of us left just getting rid of the bodies. I don’t know how many of them will die, but I have a bad feeling that it will be most, and within no more than 5 years. I’d love to be wrong, but I never am, unless you ask my wife, then I always am,so………….

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, everyone that I talk to online who has been vaccinated and boosted gave gotten covid, we are talking whole families here, right down to the kids. One woman said after her second shot, she had her period for 6 months straight and is refusing the booster. I don't blame her. One person said her 8 year old now has Balls Palsey, and blames it on the vaccination. Another family who is vaxxed and boosted has that Omicron virus. People who warned not to gry vaccinated because this would happen and it"s starting here in the US. It's going to be a very had winter for the vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And yet all my vaccinated friends and family are just fine and ticketyboo with no long term adverse effects whatsoever.

Same with the majority of the other 80% of the nation that's fully vaccinated.

The ones that are dying in hospital the majority of such are unvaccinated.

As to waiting games, well that's life, vaccines don't ward off entropy.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And yet all my vaccinated friends and family are just fine and ticketyboo with no long term adverse effects whatsoever.

Same with the majority of the other 80% of the nation that's fully vaccinated.

The ones that are dying in hospital the majority of such are unvaccinated.

As to waiting games, well that's life, vaccines don't ward off entropy.

What about your unvaccinated friends? They all in hospital dying because they didn't get the shot?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

Nope, although i do know a few peeps that had COVID really bad and 2 people who died from the disease.

Don't personally know anyone that died from being vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Nope, although i do know a few peeps that had COVID really bad and 2 people who died from the disease.

Obviously terrible to know 2 people who have died recently regardless of cause, but just to throw another viewpoint out there I don't know of a single person who has died from Covid, let alone got seriously ill from Covid.

I do know plenty have tested positive and been rather ill with cold/flu symptoms recently though, and all were vaccinated twice and with boosters. I'm in the UK/England - one of the most vaccinated countries in the world yet bizarrely with some of the highest infection rates (highest testing rates too to be fair). Myself I'm one of the few naughty unvaccinated scoundrels, I have tested myself numerous times (to visit attractions with my kid etc) and not had a positive result and haven't had anything worse than the sniffles the past year, that despite going to numerous soft plays, sports events and shopping trips.

Recently had a family member test positive, who is double vaccinated plus booster shot, they got pretty sick for a few days nothing too serious but enough to keep them in bed. They did the right thing and stayed home but the danger to me is a lot of other vaccinated people now think they are immune and cannot spread it because they are all vaccinated up, so another person may well have carried on with life gone to Tesco's, gone to group gatherings etc and spread it all safe in the knowledge they were all nicely vaccinated. This to me makes a mockery of countries and workplaces that now enforce vaccination as though it somehow cures everything, I find this stupidity infuriating.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Were the 2 people who died from the disease vaccinated or not?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The two i know were unvaccinated.

My Mrs Gran down south also passed down to having COVID 19 in September, so that's a third. She was double vaccinated, but also in her 80s with COPD.

edit on 29-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Wee pal just tested positive this morning and he is doubles vaccinated with booster.

His Mrs is the same, and her and his wee girl are negative so far.

It's going about again, just hopefully a lot less potent if somewhat more transmissible or so it seems.

I had the cold twice leading up to Christmas but tested negative with PCR and send off tests.

I'm not for forced vaccination, my take on the matter is it should be a choice.

I know a lot of people who had to cancel Christmas dinner because of it, bloody unfair and a shame.
edit on 29-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Japan introduced Ivermectin as treatment last summer. That explains how well they are doing against the virus.

marychocomog.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You have the luxury of seeing that I'm not making rhis up.

I wish you hadn't taken that gene therapy.

In time, you will see, of that I'm 100% certain. In the meantime keep saying what you're saying, it will serve as a reminder for anyone who doesn't believe us in the future, if we even have one at this point. You're making comments when 0nly months have passed. Your health, as well as those jabbed around you, will rapidly decline the more boosters and junk you put into your body. And here's the kicker - you're not even IMMUNE. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My roommates close friend who was fully vaccinated including booster died of Covid around Thanksgiving, 29 yrs old no preexisting conditions.

Roommate works for a virology research company, they are very in the loop with the current vaccine developments. He’s fully vaxxed but still has to get tested weekly.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
That's why I got my booster.

You had many vaccines before that needed you to vaccinate 3-4 times within one year in order to protect you from getting severily ill but still not protect from infection?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join