It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Headlines, "Fully Vaccinated" is pretty much useless now without the booster shot.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Work around sick people enough and your immune system tends to get built up to cast iron levels.

I can't claim to have been first responder status, but I did spend several years working around kids who are notorious for bringing you every little thing that can be caught and passed on.

After about three years of constant misery, I was pretty bullet proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Work around sick people enough and your immune system tends to get built up to cast iron levels.

I can't claim to have been first responder status, but I did spend several years working around kids who are notorious for bringing you every little thing that can be caught and passed on.

After about three years of constant misery, I was pretty bullet proof.

I too can attest to that. I worked with medically fragile children. Most of them on ventilators. My first year I was sick at least once a month. After that I have not been sick in years. Not even the cold or the flu, in about 17 years. Evenn with frequent exposure.

I also eat mostly fruits and vegetables. Very little beef. No pork. But a fair amount of chicken. I just stated back on my daily 5 mile walk, routine. Dropped off during the summer, because it was just too darn hot. But the weather has been great, and I really missed walking outside, here in the country.

I consider my self in pretty good shape, for an old broad. Can still lift 100 pounds. Just can't carry it as far. I haven't reached 70 yet, but if I take a step forward, it would slap me in the face. I am holding my own.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Since you have been fairly close to people with covid, do you think at some point you got a mild form of it and built a natural immunity to it? Or has your immunity just fought it off entirely since the beginning?

I was thinking during the Spanish flu some never got it because they had a robust immunity, even though they were surrounded by family and friends that did and died. I would say most of us alive today, have ancestors; that not that long ago survived the Spanish flu, I know I do. Is it luck, or strong genetics, or maybe a better diet too than their peers.

The key is to build strong health and fitness, which leads to strong natural immunity. Then you don't feel a need to take synthetic *toxic* pharmaceuticals, which harm our immune systems.

I havent' taken a Pharma product of any kind, for more than 25 years. Rarely get a cold and am the healthiest person I know. All natural

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I will just drop this study here...

Look at the numbers in red.... see that they are negative?

After 90 days, you are MORE susceptible to catching Omicron if you are vaccinated.

The chart starts the booster numbers at the bottom...

Anyone care to bet that they will mirror the effectiveness of the original jabs?

The Vaxxed are on a 90 day window now...

Once a quarter for your boosters.

Without knowing what the long-term effects are.

Suckers.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmTue, 28 Dec 2021 21:43:34 -060043 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I know this thread isn't about passports but I still find this relevant, in general. If you took even 1 jab, this still applies. If you wore a mask, this still applies.

#pureblood
edit on 29-12-2021 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What happens if we are at war. The citzens are unaware that the bullets and weapons are vaccines and viruses?

The goal of war is to crunch your opposing nation.

Humans are use to traditional weapons when such things happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Maybe in your country, but not here, our levels of immunity after two shots is somewhat higher than that.

Is it that the statistics have been adjusted to cover people who lied about getting vaxxed as well?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank you for explaining this to us all, Dr Blue underscore Jay. What is this crazy endgame of the new world order? Your epidemiological learnedness has us all in awe and we need greater insight into these machinations.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
MSM cant even figure out what narrative to push I have seen on the same web site two separate articles, one says how good pfizer is against the new variant and the other saying its practically useless against the variant.

though just heard on the radio, small sample size in south Africa post omnicron infection shows a significantly better resistance to delta.

I did not catch the name of the study, and just spent the last 24 hrs trying to get from florida to alaska and have to stay up about 11 more hours so no I am not going hunting for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Everyone needs to know that they changed the definition of "fully vaccinated" to 2 jabs + x# boosters so they could claim hospitals are overwhelmed with unvacinated people despite the fact most in hospital only had 2 shots. Clever on their part. Bad bookkeeping is useful for more than bankers apparently.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Everyone needs to know that they changed the definition of "fully vaccinated" to 2 jabs + x# boosters so they could claim hospitals are overwhelmed with unvacinated people despite the fact most in hospital only had 2 shots. Clever on their part. Bad bookkeeping is useful for more than bankers apparently.

See this is what is messing up the perception of the general population, if only somebody in power had the fortitude to actually tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They also excluded anyone having an adverse reaction from VAERS within 2 weeks of getting jabbed. That really cut the number of bad side effects nicely too. Amazing what kind of lies you can tell when you keep changing definitions and terms.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Reminds me of that meme

What do the jabbed and none jabbed have in common?

They will never been fully vaccinated

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Reminds me of that meme

What do the jabbed and none jabbed have in common?

They will never been fully vaccinated

We are all in the same boat.

Unvaccinated, recovered, natural immunity have some level of protection - can still get the virus, they can still get sick, they can still require hospitalization, they can still spread it.

Vaccinated have some level of protection - can still get the virus, they can still get sick, they can still require hospitalization, they can still spread it.

Unvaccinated, never had the virus, may have no level of protection - can get the virus, they can get sick, they can require hospitalization, they can spread it.

Since the vaccine does not prevent you from getting the virus, it just lessons the intensity of the symptoms, it provides no protection for others.

Using a previous argument, they can all still kill grandma and the children.

The only good thing in this, is that soon the arguments about the unvaccinated will have to come to an end. With all over the top number of new cases they claim we are having in America, the only way there will be no one in America without a level of protection, are those that have been locked away somewhere, and have not been in contact with anyone since 2019.

But even then they are still in the same boat because - they could still get the virus, they could still get sick, they could still require hospitalization, they could still spread it.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

My immunity has held up ::knocks wood:: while nearly everyone around me has become sick in the last 2 weeks. Only the vaccinated are catching whatever is going around here. Sadly we've had to cancel our annual New Years Day dinner we have with friends of almost 50 years. He's a professional chef too and always cooks up something amazing but his wife is immunodeficient and vulnerable. it's getting harder and harder to keep traditions going.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Since you have been fairly close to people with covid, do you think at some point you got a mild form of it and built a natural immunity to it? Or has your immunity just fought it off entirely since the beginning?

I was thinking during the Spanish flu some never got it because they had a robust immunity, even though they were surrounded by family and friends that did and died. I would say most of us alive today, have ancestors; that not that long ago survived the Spanish flu, I know I do. Is it luck, or strong genetics, or maybe a better diet too than their peers.

I could be wrong, but I believe that I have built a natural immunity from frequent exposure over a long period of time.

I am a first responder and I continued to work through all of this, since before March 2020, and the great lock down.

I am in and out of hospitals. I have cared for patients with COVID, pre and post COVID. Of course I use good hygiene and PPE, but I think I have developed natural immunity, and I trust it and God before any of the vaccines they are pushing right now.

Most of the healthcare workers, getting fired if not jabed, are the same. They have built up natural immunity....

"Science" does not recognize natural Immunity with this virus...... Maybe because it is not a natural virus.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

My immunity has held up ::knocks wood:: while nearly everyone around me has become sick in the last 2 weeks. Only the vaccinated are catching whatever is going around here. Sadly we've had to cancel our annual New Years Day dinner we have with friends of almost 50 years. He's a professional chef too and always cooks up something amazing but his wife is immunodeficient and vulnerable. it's getting harder and harder to keep traditions going.

I imagine that I may get some version of what is going around right now, but so far, I am knocking on wood also.

I just got word that about six more people at work are sick with the virus, some really sick, some not. Almost 50/50. I still have had not one symptom, and I have been filling in the gaps.

I am not afraid of getting the virus. I have worked with ,and cared for, quite a number of those that have gone through it. I trust my immune system and I trust God, so what will be will be.

Much of what we are seeing with the vaccines and the overreach that has come with it, is the result of us not taking the carrot. So now they plan to beat us into submission with the stick.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Speaking of beating in to submission the grocery stores are looking the emptiest I've ever seen. Even worse than the pre-blizzard rush. No cream cheese, no rice, half the produce racks empty, meat available for twice the price you paid last year (or more). Stock up while you can, if you can.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Lots of people that the boosters did not stop them from getting COVID.So they lies when they say you need a booster or whatever the fook they invented another lie

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join