It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Complain to UN's space agency over Dr Evil's Satellites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox
a reply to: yuppa

This is all about JEALOUSY.

I simply hate people. I am a misanthrope, and for good reason. But that does not mean I don't have compassion for the human race. The worst of them are usually rich. Because they have complete disregard for other human beings. That is how they managed to accumulate their wealth. Case in point here is, his comment on twitter he would sell enough stock in his car company to fix the the world starvation problem. He is worth 289 billion dollars. He could have pulled that out of his back pocket and never noticed. He did that to jack his car shares. You will notice he has yet to hand over that 6 billion.

The man just gave more in taxes to the Government than ANY OTHER RICH MAN on the planet recently.

Are you doing his taxes? If not you have no way to know that. Unless he published his tax return in it's entirety. Even it made a statement declaring how much he paid in. People lie a lot, a whole lot, almost all the time. You might take note of my signature. People were the inspiration for that, and they never fail to make it a true statement.

Now I am off to work. Enjoy the real reality where a piece of garbage touts feeding millions of starving people so he can get richer.

JEALOUSY IT IS THEN. merry christmas happy holidays btw.no lie or joke btw.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You're right I am jealous I couldn't dangle food over the heads of millions, of starving people, including children, so I could jack my stock prices.

It wasn't that I despise that kind of action. No of course not. The guy is a perfect role model, for most Americans. I can see where a guy like you, would like a guy like that. Happy holidays to you, I mean that. And don't give those starving people a thought. They will either be alright or die. But most importantly Musk made money off them and got to keep his 6 billion.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

You're right I am jealous I couldn't dangle food over the heads of millions, of starving people, including children, so I could jack my stock prices.

It wasn't that I despise that kind of action. No of course not. The guy is a perfect role model, for most Americans. I can see where a guy like you, would like a guy like that. Happy holidays to you, I mean that. And don't give those starving people a thought. They will either be alright or die. But most importantly Musk made money off them and got to keep his 6 billion.

people die,you cant save them all. the sooner you realize that the sooner you can try to at least locally make change where it is needed. You do know most of the time when people give huge monies the monsters ahem i mean the people in control of those nations ALWAYS take it for themselves.

Thank you for the holiday wishes as well. No I do not like the rich man,but he does make alot of jobs for people to support their families and that I do like.
as to that 6 billion,it all eventually gets spent anyway so he isnt really saving it at all. Space programs are not cheap.

I think we got off on the wrong foot though. I am so used to people being trolls that i automatically assumed this was the case. It turns out that you seem to not be a troll and are just overy passionate about some things,and we are all guilty of that at times. Anyway,since this is a new year,I suggest we start over if you want to.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join