It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it only me No more comments on YT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not long ago youtube stopped showing down votes on videos. I think we all know why but it wasn't a surprise.

Now I see that there is no longer a comment section under any videos. I did not get a memo on that.

Yes I hear you thinking that the comment section was a cesspool of mental deficients and you are right.

That cesspool allowed people around the would to talk to each other.

Youtube did away with the old format that allowed us to save contacts and message each other long ago. They ended that during overthrough of Libya.

That was a tactical maneuver.

So is this new thing just to try and hide the public disapproval for Brandon or is it something more?

Or is it just me?

edit on 27-12-2021 by REDMORGAN because: Never again

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's just you.

I just checked several videos I have bookmarked and comments are still up.

What kind of videos are you watching?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

In America here...

Comments are still there on YT except where they have been disabled by the author.

Maybe other countries are doing it a little different?

~shrug~

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That's just you.
I suppose you only look up videos that don't agree with your view and only say negative things
T&C
Read them man

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

In America here...

Comments are still there on YT except where they have been disabled by the author.

~shrug~

And that.....Maybe stop watching videos where the author has comments disabled.
Should be a clue for ya brah.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are still comments.

However, YT is will delete or shadow hide comments frequently. I guess maybe 50% of the comments I leave get deleted.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

In America here...

~shrug~

Dunno where you are from "Brah", but in America the White House YT channel has their comments disabled on most of their videos.

Because you know... they have to.

I would assume as a Hillary supporter you run into a lot of vids with comments disabled too...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Man! You hit that.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Man! You hit that.

And here is why the internet is a problem.

30 years ago, the village idiot would say something and everyone around him would say "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Never say that again!!!"

And he wouldn't.

Nowadays, with the internet... a village idiot in New Hampshire will say something online.

A village idiot from Connecticut chimes in with "That's a good idea!!"

And then the movement starts.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

In America here...

~shrug~

Dunno where you are from "Brah", but in America the White House YT channel has their comments disabled on most of their videos.

Because you know... they have to.

I would assume as a Hillary supporter you run into a lot of vids with comments disabled too...

Yeah the truth hurts so they disabled the comments. Wouldn't want the people spreading the truth, could end up bad for them.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yeah i've noticed it too. Its mostly on corporate media like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc...

Any video they put up about covid or the vaccines would get downvoted to oblivion and the comments about the video would be about how the vaccines are killing and injuring people and that these corporations could go f themselves.

So they stopped enabling comments and counting the downvotes.
Their mind control is failing and they don't want everyone to catch on or have a platform to talk about it on.
All these corporations and CEOs are in bed with each other. It really is the "elite" against the people now.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

When I read the OP, I thought maybe they had changed it so that you now have to be logged into your account in order to see the comments, but I just checked and nope, that's not it.

That does make me wonder though... Have you tried logging out of youtube? I have no idea why it would be this way, but maybe the issue is somehow connected to your own account.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
id recemend undo all your addons and reload the pages and see if it changes.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sadly, the reason I quit going to the Federalist website was because they disabled comments.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Man! You hit that.

And here is why the internet is a problem.

30 years ago, the village idiot would say something and everyone around him would say "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Never say that again!!!"

And he wouldn't.

Nowadays, with the internet... a village idiot in New Hampshire will say something online.

A village idiot from Connecticut chimes in with "That's a good idea!!"

And then the movement starts.

Ummm…

I love you…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The videos author can choose to turn off comments and a bunch of other options.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The greatest thing about the internet is the information exchange.
The worst thing about the internet...is the information exchange.

Nothing is guaranteed. Everything is accurate cause its there.

The greatest assault on human intelligence is "I got it off the net!" Wiki-this-Pedia that, Instacrap, Twicher, Fakebook...if its on there....IT MUST BE TRUE!

And tomorrow...ATS has another thread about some point read in an already possibly unjustifiably innaccurate accouting on mankind...or maybe it isnt. Then again. Maybe not.

Ive notice ATS has swayed more....away from truths...in the direction of "Yeah? This Dr. said that...." Ive said before...the truth on anything isnt found on any conspiracy site: never was. It makes us think. But take all the info...crazy or not...and THEN make up your own mind.

The truth on anything...lies somewhere in the middle of all the available info.

Lum? This is why I got splinters on my arse. Because of sittin on this here fence watching everyone else argue Pro-this, fake that, tossed elections....funny as hell up here.

Stay well L. Youre one of the good ones. MS
(back at cha)

join