It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Shortens Quarantine Time To 5 Days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Given what we currently know about COVID-19 and the Omicron variant, CDC is shortening the recommended time for isolation from 10 days for people with COVID-19 to 5 days, if asymptomatic, followed by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others. The change is motivated by science demonstrating that the majority of SARS-CoV-2 transmission occurs early in the course of illness, generally in the 1-2 days prior to onset of symptoms and the 2-3 days after. Therefore, people who test positive should isolate for 5 days and, if asymptomatic at that time, they may leave isolation if they can continue to mask for 5 days to minimize the risk of infecting others.

CDC Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Quarantine Period for General Population
Maybe we are starting the trip downhill.

I wonder what is next.

edit on 27-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Your link does not work. So if most people get tested because they have already had symptoms odds are they already spread it to others. This sounds more to me like they know their mandates are pretty much toast. SO to appease their more fearful believers they will hold this up as "following the science." Which will also help torpedo their rationale for vac mandates.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If they base this 5 day thing on "motivated by science", what kind of "motivated by science" was the 10 day thing based on ? 🍾🥥

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Your link does not work. So if most people get tested because they have already had symptoms odds are they already spread it to others. This sounds more to me like they know their mandates are pretty much toast. SO to appease their more fearful believers they will hold this up as "following the science." Which will also help torpedo their rationale for vac mandates.

I think you are right, and I think it says a lot about the science they were pushing previously, not supporting the demands they have been making all along.

It really is time for them to hang up the towel. My concern at this point is, what is next on the menu?

Thanks. I fixed the link.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If they base this 5 day thing on "motivated by science", what kind of "motivated by science" was the 10 day thing based on ? 🍾🥥

The same questions we have been asking from day one, when they came out with the new science that seemed to match their new math.

Common Core and their virtual reality, does not work too well in a 2+2=4 world.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Political science?

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
“MoTivAtEd bY sCiEncE” lmfao

These ppl are something else.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: hangedman13

I think you are right, and I think it says a lot about the science they were pushing previously, not supporting the demands they have been making all along.

It really is time for them to hang up the towel. My concern at this point is, what is next on the menu?

Thanks. I fixed the link.

Next on the menu ? I’m sure USA gov , China gov , Fauci , NIH and the ecohealth alliance are drumming up a few new diseases in the wuhan lab as we speak to unleash on us at their discretion.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I ran a fever Saturday night and Sunday morning.
So I went to the clinic and waited three hours for a covid test.
I got the Rona.
They sent me to another hospital for the antibody IV.
That took four hours....ugh

I haven't had a fever today...

Not sure if it's the omicon or if the antibodies but I feel amazingly good for having a flu.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Just saw this alert from Facebook this evening regarding an infusion drug they use.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Soon 3 days, this has ran all of the course it can. Certain stocks have gone as high as they can, with the economy as is it here in USA. But beware!!!!!!!! Our about to leave (3 months) president can't even figure out a date on it, It's ok world..untill that lil prick fauci finds another one. Watch it boom right before our "president" has major health problems. Then everyone that voted for this mess will have open legs in charge. God help us

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
Soon 3 days, this has ran all of the course it can. Certain stocks have gone as high as they can, with the economy as is it here in USA. But beware!!!!!!!! Our about to leave (3 months) president can't even figure out a date on it, It's ok world..untill that lil prick fauci finds another one. Watch it boom right before our "president" has major health problems. Then everyone that voted for this mess will have open legs in charge. God help us

Yeah. It is the beware part that has me guessing.

This whole thing has a "Venom " feel about it. You know, "Let There Be Carnege", along with the whole sequel vibe.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So now it's okay to infect other individuals during your day 6 7 8 9 and 10 of being infected?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I actually think this is a positive development, despite the about face/contradiction of the previous quarantine duration guidelines.

The CDC shortening the quarantine period, to me, is a wave of the white flag on maintaining a COVID wartime/pandemic footing indefinitely. 5 day quarantine for COVID now aligns with the CDC's recommendations for influenza.

All employees should stay home if they are sick until at least 24 hours after their fever* (temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher) is gone. Temperature should be measured without the use of fever-reducing medicines (medicines that contains ibuprofen or acetaminophen).

Note: Not everyone with flu will have a fever. Individuals with suspected or confirmed flu, who do not have a fever, should stay home from work at least 4-5 days after the onset of symptoms. Persons with the flu are most contagious during the first 3 days of their illness.

The guidance on wearing masks if one is feeling ill is common sense behavior that Asian cultures have practiced, as a matter of courtesy, for forever now. This is something everyone can do, pandemic or no pandemic.

Next up will be getting rid of the mandatory vaccinations, particularly given what we now know (and once again, a lesson we should've learned from combating influenza): that vaccine preparations are never going to cover every strain of a rapidly-mutating upper respiratory virus.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Stay away from the antivirus covid pills it is showing bad side effects and bad interactions with other known medications that most people takes like, statin, arthritis, blood thinners and those that takes HIV medications.

In some cases can be a fatal interaction.

But that will not stop big pharma from shoving them into the market.

TextPfizer COVID Pill Could Be Dangerous for Some High Risk Americans

www.msn.com...

It is like the big pharma does not even care about who they kill anymore, I guess basting on the protections given to them, until 2024

Take their dead cocktail at your own risk.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So now it's okay to infect other individuals during your day 6 7 8 9 and 10 of being infected?

The change is motivated by science demonstrating that the majority of SARS-CoV-2 transmission occurs early in the course of illness, generally in the 1-2 days prior to onset of symptoms and the 2-3 days after.

According to the new CDC report. You are only a risk 1 to 2 days before symptoms, or the 2 to 3 days after. It appears, if no symptoms, you are little to no risk or threat.

Of course it is not what they have been saying for about two years. And it does not support the need for mandatory vaccines, or the never ending boosters. But we have been told, we must follow the science as they change it, and and do what the establishment says, because they know what is best, and care more about us then we care about ourselves.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What is the Difference Between 1 Day and 5 Days ? Answer - NONE if you Consider All of this FAKE Covid-19 Plandemic is a LIE .

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What is the Difference Between 1 Day and 5 Days ? Answer - NONE if you Consider All of this FAKE Covid-19 Plandemic is a LIE .

They now are trying to stop people from testing after isolation. They are saying it is not beneficial to test after isolation, because you can test positive for 12 weeks.

Talk about newspeak and back peddling. It is not about you, grandma, the children, the virus, or the vaccine. It is out and out, purely about the money.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

They may know their mandates are toast, but the CDC also slipped in language changing "fully vaccinated" to mean two shots + booster.

So at one fell swoop a good chunk of the country just become unvaccinated and are now living under threat of the 100 employee vaccine mandates depending on how the SCOTUS rules.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hangedman13

They may know their mandates are toast, but the CDC also slipped in language changing "fully vaccinated" to mean two shots + booster.

So at one fell swoop a good chunk of the country just become unvaccinated and are now living under threat of the 100 employee vaccine mandates depending on how the SCOTUS rules.

If anyone takes just a few seconds and listens to any of this, they will think they have entered the Twilight Zone.

Someone wrote in one of the posts something about the Mandela effect. It does indeed seem that we are in dimensional time warp. Either that, or they are gas lighting us.

new topics

top topics

join