It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Pfizer, I'll take your damned ''vaccine''

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
...in 2076.

That is, after you've fully disclosed your data

Until then, what you're doing is denying me informed consent
(Which is legally required before administering an EUA product)

Informed consent has 4 principles which must ALL be satisfied:
1) Capacity to understand 2) Disclosure of known risks/benefits
3) Comprehension of such 4) Volition free of coercion or duress
Nevermind that I apparently haven't the capacity to do my own research, and must instead be spoon-fed your version of truths
Nevermind my comprehension of pharma lies and coverup tactics, criminal history, and omissions from available data
Nevermind that I'm being coerced into a position of duress through promise of financial gain, psychological pressure, mandates, harrassment and threat of loss of employment
Forget the conflict of interest with the billions you're making
Forget the further billions you'd stand to make from illness and injury should your product not stand up to your oh so trustworthy word, which has repeatedly been proven criminally conflicted/deceptive in court
Forget the complete liability immunity you'd enjoy at my expense
Forget that long-term studies are still ongoing

Dammit!
I just want the truth! The whole truth and nothing but the truth
You have yet to provide

And now it'll take 55 years to give me the whole story? Why?
Because apparently the FDA only has 10 employees to do it
Despite somehow being able to to complete the authorization process for licensing in 108 days?
Despite their own rules requiring them to do so immediately?

Give me a friggin break!
And please, just please don't get me started with J&J
J&J's sneaky tactic: 40,000 lawsuits placed into bankruptcy

edit on 27-12-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Hey man, you better just stop asking for transparency and TRUST THE SCIENCE!!!

Honestly, cult leader Fauci is the science and he would never allow anything bad to happen to anyone.

This is why he is paid so well, your questioning of the is dangerous and reckless to our democracy.

I am glad you mentioned not DYOR (doing your own research) average people are just plain stupid and should not be trusted to come to their own conclusions.

/sarcasm over

Been practicing my indoctrinated talking points, never know when they will unleash the brown shirts to whisk us unvaccinated folk to the camps.

Each day that passes, leads to another brick being laid upon the foundation of Nuremberg 2.0.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'll take it in 2076 too.

They'll have to dig me up...but, since they're already doing that for voting...they'll probably do it to give my rotting corpse the jab.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why are you asking questions for ?

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength .

We live in a post modern world. ! Everything is kuku backwards !

Just do what the liberals do . Stick their head in the sand. Booty in the air ! Just accept .....

accept everything the Government tells you ! They would never want to harm you

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Me too. And that's fine.
Go ahead and dig me up and give me the shots.
I hear even Heaven is into this thing now. Can't even get in unless you're up to date with your boosters. Sigh...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

if you want to travel to india, you must at least be vaccinated against yellow fever. i bet that hardly anyone asks what he is being injected with. in my childhood, we children were vaccinated against various childhood diseases in school without being asked. there was no internet yet, otherwise there would certainly have been some agitators who would use the frustration of some people for their own purposes. smallpox was eradicated thanks to vaccination. when you drive a car you obey the speed limit and fasten your seatbelt (for your own safety). you stay at home when you have the flu because you know: flu is contagious. in the end its just a injection against a dangerous virus. thats all.

what's really disturbing is that many people don't realize that they are becoming a tool for radicals and extremists who gives a # about the virus or any measures. it's simply about inciting people against the government and institutions in order to overthrow the system. covid is a gift from god for the extremists of this world. i would never side with such destructive forces. i question things. but i trust science here. sanity should return to the minds that we will soon have defeated this #ty virus.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Me too. And that's fine.
I hear even Heaven is into this thing now. Can't even get in unless you're up to date with your boosters. Sigh...

Forget Heaven.
Since I'm unvaxxed...they'll bury me in unconsecrated ground.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

Here! Here! Absolutely!
Trust the science without question as science is scientifically incapable of being wrong or especially nefarious!

Phiser as a company is as wholesome and genuine as they come, they care so deeply. It's not at all about money, I mean, they'll take the money, but they dont really need or want it. It's about science, and caring.

I heard phisers CEO, yeah the on whose net woth bumped up to 4.9 billion bucks this year, openly weeps everytime an unvaxed heathen dies.

I implore you brothers and sisters of the great ATS, TRUST the ScIeNcE!!!

Get the jab for America, for the children, for your mother's, and for all us sinners.

All hail science!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Excellent OP !

Will be in the lineup behind you, IF my employer has completed, and signed this vax NOL.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The yellow fever vaccine has been worked on since the 1920's and currently provides life long immunity.

Your oranges are not the same as the apples you compare them to.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is this a new thing? I have been to India over 30 times with only a visa. a reply to: onoloufo

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

This goes completely against the spirit of science and the scientific method. You're not supposed to "trust" science. It requires verifiable evidence which is not being offered on this vaccine, partly because it is still being tested. You saying trust something that hasn't been fully tested yet.

Actually, I think what you are really saying is trust the scientists.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Me too. And that's fine.

Forget Heaven.
Since I'm unvaxxed...they'll bury me in unconsecrated ground.

Lol , me too buddy . We’ll all probably be together in a mass ats grave

I’m watching nine news just to see what these liars have to say , I do it once in a great while . It said , coming up dr Fauci asks whether airline passengers should be required to be vaccinated. Dr Fauci who started the pandemic by giving millions to the wuhan lab to do gain of function testing. Specifically the ability to give covid from bats and introduce it to humans . Which they were successful with. Then it escaped from there , I’m sure intentionally. This same Dr Fauci now says we need vaccines to fly in a plane . I think that’s the same guy . Not to mention force vaccines on all of us .
edit on 27-12-2021 by Thenail because: Wasn’t finished

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Oh dear god, do you work for them?

Do I still get yellow fever and spread it if I take it?

Seems that would spread yellow fever all over the planet.

Then they could force everyone to get another vaxx and make billions. Uh oh!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
CRIMINALS ENTERPRISES Sa reply to: ADAMandEVIL

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo what science? You mean the marketing and political slogans? You’ve got an interesting perspective on what constitutes science. It doesn’t involve trust, it involves data which the OP is requesting to have more of.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo

if you want to travel to india, you must at least be vaccinated against yellow fever. i bet that hardly anyone asks what he is being injected with. in my childhood, we children were vaccinated against various childhood diseases in school without being asked. there was no internet yet, otherwise there would certainly have been some agitators who would use the frustration of some people for their own purposes. smallpox was eradicated thanks to vaccination. when you drive a car you obey the speed limit and fasten your seatbelt (for your own safety). you stay at home when you have the flu because you know: flu is contagious. in the end its just a injection against a dangerous virus. thats all.

what's really disturbing is that many people don't realize that they are becoming a tool for radicals and extremists who gives a # about the virus or any measures. it's simply about inciting people against the government and institutions in order to overthrow the system. covid is a gift from god for the extremists of this world. i would never side with such destructive forces. i question things. but i trust science here. sanity should return to the minds that we will soon have defeated this #ty virus.

It's not a vaccine, it doesn't immunize you against a virus. Stop using other real vaccines that have been around decades and that are approved as a comparison, it's not even close to the same thing.

The wearing a seat belt analogy--you mean wear a seat belt made of razor blades?

It doesn't work, its not a vaccine, it's a killing a lot of people

Please STOP.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo

if you want to travel to india, you must at least be vaccinated against yellow fever.

Nope, been there 3 times in the last 8 years, no jabs required.

i bet that hardly anyone asks what he is being injected with.

That used to be true for most people, but that is now very much changed, and one of the good things to come out of this nonsensical madness.

in my childhood, we children were vaccinated against various childhood diseases in school without being asked.

Sorry, no, jabs cannot be given without parental consent. Not even aspirins can be given without parental consent.

smallpox was eradicated thanks to vaccination.

No, it wasn't the jab.

what's really disturbing is that many people don't realize that they are becoming a tool for radicals and extremists

I agree 1,000%. So... maybe you should wake the # up and snap out of it man!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
youtu.be...
It seemed fitting
edit on 28-12-2021 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
2) Disclosure of known risks/benefits

They’d probably argue that they’re protecting themselves against the unknown risks.

Which I’m guessing is why vaccine effects are studied for a number of years before distribution to the public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join