It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian interference in the 2020 elections, FBI issues Most Wanted, 10 million $ reward

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, they are the smokescreen.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

this is impossible. The 2020 election was the most secure election in the history of man.

www.cbsnews.com...

Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history." Meanwhile, President-elect Biden picked up 11 more Electoral College votes as CBS News projected he had won Arizona, giving him a 73 vote margin over President Trump and putting him well over the 270 electoral vote threshold with a total of 290 projected votes.

fake news.

From the FBI "Wanted" poster:

"... the defendants allegedly obtained United States voter information from at least one state election website, sent threatening voter email messages to intimidate voters, crafted and disseminated disinformation pertaining to the election and election security, and accessed, and attempted to access, without authorization, the computer systems of several online United States media entities and states."

Where, in that string of actions, is an attack on the voting infrastructure?

where, in my post, did I say that?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Glad to see that so many members are suspicious, and can see through the propaganda.

Iran and NorKo are the only two nations in the world, that have resisted the criminal-cabal that runs the show.

The bullies will continue to harass and threaten them, until they capitulate, and accept a Rothschild/BIS™ central banking system.

Then they can be like everyone else, and start believing in Ste. Greta, and the AGW™ religion.

But : am just guessing.
Don't really know anything.
Am dumber than anyone reading this.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
so they are admitting the election was fraudulent and rigged for biden?

sweet.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why, after so much ado about lack of voting integrity would proof suddenly come to light just as another election is approaching?

Congress has worked really hard on easing voter ID requirements and states have retaliated by strengthening their voting laws.

Maybe some extra oversite will be needed in 2022 to ferret out suspect votes; I wonder what flavor will be discarded by the party in charge? There's only one way to keep congress and the house blue; are the plans being laid?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The two guys who did some internet trolling that might get talked about in passing for the next week are the smokescreen?

There's no evidence to point this way... People are just speculating in the direction of their wishes.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: 19Bones79

There's no evidence to point this way... People are just speculating in the direction of their wishes.

As was made very clear in my first post.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

this is impossible. The 2020 election was the most secure election in the history of man.

www.cbsnews.com...

Federal election infrastructure officials said in a joint statement on Thursday that the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history." Meanwhile, President-elect Biden picked up 11 more Electoral College votes as CBS News projected he had won Arizona, giving him a 73 vote margin over President Trump and putting him well over the 270 electoral vote threshold with a total of 290 projected votes.

fake news.

"... the defendants allegedly obtained United States voter information from at least one state election website, sent threatening voter email messages to intimidate voters, crafted and disseminated disinformation pertaining to the election and election security, and accessed, and attempted to access, without authorization, the computer systems of several online United States media entities and states."

When you sarcastically quoted federal voting infrastructure security officials saying that the 2020 election was the most secure in history. They are INFRASTRUCTURE security officials. That's what they were discussing. You quoted them. I assume you must have intended some logical connection between the OP and what the federal officials were discussing, otherwise why publish it?

The FBI article said nothing about an attack on voting infrastructure. I'm trying to understand why you see a connection between the two stories.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

fake news.

When you sarcastically quoted federal voting infrastructure security officials saying that the 2020 election was the most secure in history. They are INFRASTRUCTURE security officials. That's what they were discussing. You quoted them. I assume you must have intended some logical connection between the OP and what the federal officials were discussing, otherwise why publish it?

The FBI article said nothing about an attack on voting infrastructure. I'm trying to understand why you see a connection between the two stories.

wow sport, I had no idea you were so easily triggered on this topic. I'm not a doctor, but I hear you can get high blood pressure when you get angry. Maybe you want to take a little time off and relax. You sound like you are wound tighter than a ticks ass.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Lol
Hope Springs Eternal!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Iranians stole the election for Biden?
I knew they were crazy but wow!

Democrats stole the election.

Two of their minions happened to be immigrants that were originally from Iran.

There is ZERO publicly available evidence that anyone connected to the iranian government was involved.

These two just used their existing iranian passports to disappear after the maricopa sheriff, who was on the ballots they were printing, initially let them go and buried the story.

The same sheriff that took over after obama's takedown of Arpaio.

The same sheriff that absurdly claimed that giving auditors access to router logs would destroy his unrelated 'investigations'.

The same sheriff that refused to enforce the Arizona Senate's subpoenas.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

fake news.

Do you actually think your dishonest deflection attempts are ever gonna work here again?

They illegally downloaded voter registration lists.

From election INFRASTRUCTURE.

Why attempt to lie about this?

Notice I didn't say hacked?

Because the initial local story was that they were private contractors for maricopa county, and used their employee user names to steal the election data.

Then the maricopa sheriff, who was ON the 2020 ballot himself quickly let them go and buried the story within an hour or so.

The two iranian immigrants then fled the country while democrats were attempting to prevent the Senate's forensic audit.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Wow. Thank you for being a fountain of knowledge and finding truths, hidden amongst all the deflections.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

They were apparently successful in hacking registration databases. Its listed in the charges. That is voting infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Other than the money itself coming from one of the candidate’s last team, I bet you know who they were helping.

Why cant we go ahead and say Iran helped Biden steal the election? Here is the evidence. Most Wanted and a huge reward.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They want to push election standardization. Nationalizing while they are in control. I think this may be involved in those plans. They now have to admit that the most secure election evah wasnt, in order to change things.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The target appears to be:

the computer systems of several online United States media entities and states."

Hacking the registration database may have been a "read only" activity to gather demographic information that would be helpful for crafting a targeted dis-info campaign.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

This is likely. The database is election infrastructure. Even for read-only.

I doubt that most states have an IT department that is rolling their own election hardware and software. They hire contractors. Usually the same contractor works the entire process. A successful attack on any part is an attack on the integrity of the whole. If the contractor sucks, so do the election results.

And one thing I know for certain, IT contractors suck.
edit on 12/27/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

These guys seem to be the right age for IT contractors to hire. I wonder who they were employed by. Could they be someone with sysadmin rights?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The 20 dollar question. Who was their employer? Dominion?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join