It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow up on immune system after the second dose.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

here is one I have not seen you post yet do you have any insight into this occurrence of unvaccinated people suffering adverse reactions when coming close to vaccinated people apparently shedding the vaccine to the unvaccinated with symptons including anal beeding, vaginal bleeding, nose bleeds and producing jelly like substances from arms, in your opinion is there any truth in this?

Adverse Reactions To The New Normal its on bitchute so i thought you may have seen it or heard of Stew Peters or Krystal Tini.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Breastfeeding babies seem to get inoculated from the mother's milk, some babies have started bleeding. One report in VEARS said the breast milk was blue and the mother stopped breastfeeding. I think certain stats are being hidden now. Live Birth rates, Stillbirths. First and second trimester abortions and, the post vax death rate.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm calling BS on this one.

One of the first groups to get vaxxed were AIDS patients. The health of AIDS patients is carefully monitored and tracked. If there were even the slightest hint of what is being suggested being real then it would have been recorded by now.

It's been over a year, and not one single AIDS monitoring program has picked anything up.

Sounds interesting where would be the best place to read more about this?

You can't because nobody has found anything to write about. The data hasn't really changed since vaxing began.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: UpThenDown

Breastfeeding babies seem to get inoculated from the mother's milk, some babies have started bleeding. One report in VEARS said the breast milk was blue and the mother stopped breastfeeding. I think certain stats are being hidden now. Live Birth rates, Stillbirths. First and second trimester abortions and, the post vax death rate.

Link, please, and not to Bitchute.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There are multiple groups who track AIDS patients in multiple countries, including in the US.

If this were a thing you'd think that at least one of these groups would be screaming the place down.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Link

But since there hasn't actually been any evidence that people with AIDS are getting sick after taking the vax, it's very dull reading.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Of course, I might just have seen the video before, this isn't the only conspiracy forum to post it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is interesting, Men don't want to date Vaxed women, it seems like the word is getting out that the high amount of damaged kids is causing a social reaction. True or not women seem to be lying about their vaccine status to get a date.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You will not take any evidence from an uncensored site, not much point.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

PM

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You will not take any evidence from an uncensored site, not much point.

I won't take all of my evidence from a single source, If you want me to listen then find corroboration in a source with a better reputation.

If these sources had any legitimacy then they'd be able to get their findings published. There are journals our there covering bigfoot, life after death, alien abductions, even holocaust denial, yet the absolute best you can do is a bitchute video from someone who has already been discredited and isn't providing data to back up their claims.

Shame on the, but also shame on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Tinder say's otherwise.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I honestly doubt any man and I mean ANY man would not jump the bones of a woman because of vaxx status, if she is offering it and he is attracted to her, he is going to seal the deal.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

All sources have to be checked out. Even then you only get a probability of the true situation, but certain statistics seem pretty solid because they reflect a reaction in the real world. like insurance companies having to cope with a 40% rise in the average death rate. This puts the life insurance industry into a spin, which has real-world repercussions. www.bitchute.com... I would say that if I was an insurance company I would have trouble paying out if people were taking an experimental drug.
The New England Journal of Medicine stated that there was an 83% spontaneous abortion rate in the first and second trimesters of pregnant women. This isn't up for discussion it is a fact. The rise in death rates after mass vaccination is a documented fact. This alone should have been a warning to closely monitor this data, instead, it has been hidden and the spin on how safe this vaccine is continuing on all fronts, with some countries making it compulsory, if you can't smell a rat, I truly wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You say this

All sources have to be checked out.

then this

The New England Journal of Medicine stated that there was an 83% spontaneous abortion rate in the first and second trimesters of pregnant women. This isn't up for discussion it is a fact. The rise in death rates after mass vaccination is a documented fact.

But you then proceed to only supply a single link to a bitchute video that is a repost from another source about a baby that can lift its head up after 9 hours after birth and which has the following as its description...

"What is in the vaccines that is causing this? This is not normal and there are many of these stories from around the world. These children are not the same as you and I. Look at him. Look at his eyes. There is a difference. Only time will tell what has been done."

By a one Jim Crenshaw, who appears to be a CEO at Consumer Credit Alliance (if is Bitchute pic is actually his)... as if he has any medical expertise to make a judgment call on what is normal for a 9 hour old infant (who to my eyes looks perfectly normal and healthy, love how he says look at the babies eyes, yet the babies eyes look just like what you'd expect from this laymans opinion).

If these 'facts' like the Medical Journal or the "death rates rise after vaccination" are real how about you supply Aaaargh with the links to them so they can read these documents for themselves and see what they say and whats up for discussion?

Not woefully ridiculous reposted videos on Bitchute with wild claims of 'unnatural' babies... and lol, as if a baby lifting its head after 9 hours is weird all babies are different some are stronger some are faster some slower in develpment and progress. I taught myself to use the grown up potty at age 2 all on my own violition, I guess im a weird unnatural baby myself... my brother was 2 weeks over due guess he didnt want to come out of his warm comfortable home.

And yes i finally clicked a Bitchute link, and if that is any indication of what you can find on Bitchute as uncensored 'truth' then that is the last Bitchute video im clicking on.

edit:- Thought id also add, that if by some far out chance the vaccine was making super developmental babies wouldnt that be a good thing from the human species stand point? not that it is doing that mind you. So the vaccine is about depopulation and infertility of the feeders while also making super baby feeders... they sure love trying to do many opposing and often contradictory things at once those dastardly elite, almost sounds like they are incompetent villains, should we even fear incompetent villains?
edit on 6-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I'm calling BS on this one.

One of the first groups to get vaxxed were AIDS patients. The health of AIDS patients is carefully monitored and tracked. If there were even the slightest hint of what is being suggested being real then it would have been recorded by now.

It's been over a year, and not one single AIDS monitoring program has picked anything up.

Sounds interesting where would be the best place to read more about this?

You can't because nobody has found anything to write about. The data hasn't really changed since vaxing began.

so from your earlier post... and I quote

Yet there are no write-ups in medical journals positive or negative? Stating your assertion anywhere? and according to your post AIDS patients' health is carefully monitored.

so this article is BS or am I not following...

edit on 6-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join