It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Probability

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
In short: in the only science that really can call itself science namely physics, particles are on their way out and probabilities about to become dominant.
In general 'the truth' is on its way to become relative.
Look at history the present is a cacaphony of opinions, perceptions and experiences. The further back you go the more one finds the multitude of voices significantly reduced. Down to often a fracture of one opinion, perception, experience 'package'. Given with the intention to be preserved for the future.
Objectively I'd say probability is far superiour to dogma.
Even if it's subjectively harder to handle.
And in general makes things a lot more complicated.

You probably expect a long version of that now. But I need coffee.
So give me your opinion, please.
And we'll see.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Who do you think you are pulling this one out of the hat and at this hour of the night? I don't care what the probability of it being night where ever you are is but it is the middle of the night where I am so all I have to say on this point, at this time, at this place is I probably will offer nothing more than this ''oh gee, why did I stop to take one more look at ats before going to bed post.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What why? Just an innocent little thought.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think perhaps it stubbed it's little toe and made big words in place of short words with a side order of 'spew'. Lay off the coffee which would seem they enjoy caffeinated.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Science is not physics. Physics is how the world works. Science is just the latest estimate and of how that happens.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tomjohnsonmcse

We'll yes, science tries to explain how the world works and physics is that on the most fundamental level.
In comparison to psychology or gender studies f.e. physics is science and the others are statistical philosophies.

So I stand by my statement, noted you have a different opinion and ... don't care.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The truth has always been relative to the current zeitgeist.
It's just a consent, to which most agree.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I will answer you with the words of the great Russian poet Alexander Pushkin:

"How many wonderful discoveries we have
Prepare the spirit of enlightenment
And experience, son of difficult mistakes,
And a genius, a friend of paradoxes,
And chance, god is the inventor. "

From myself I will add, there can be as many "correct opinions" as you like, how many people - so many opinions, each one of his own. But there is only one truth in the world, and it is from God.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Exactly but is the 'most' really true? If rivaling interpretations are many, most itself is pretty relative. Sometimes most might be only 15%
as example

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And what is that 'truth'?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Possibility probably

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And what is that 'truth'?

Genesis chapter 1

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You just made the list pal, my good list of course. I'll be watching you.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

lol

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If all you have is a billiard table everything looks like a flat table.

Quantum billiards (very limited application).

journals.aps.org...

You can't set up probability equations when your intuition tells you there are only four dimensions.
And how do you test theories that involve dynamic dimension without even measurable time?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

For most it is true.
Maybe when there are many rivaling iinterpretation, it also depends on who has the bigger one as to whose truth is true...

Let's welcome the list makers that made it into this thread, i will enlist them in the list maker list.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think the double slit experiment is a hint of other realities. In my opinion the probabilistic nature of quantum physics and the fact that it's been shown that particles can exist in two different places (even realities) at once, along with the DS experiment demonstrates this. It seems we have a very big playground with the 'many worlds' interpretation of quantum mechanics.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Enjoying your swim, in the ocean of endless potentialities ?

You may have seen me post this, over the last few years : but it seems to be rather pertinent to your thoughts today.

Prof. John Hagelin talks about all that 'becomes', that 'is', that rises-up into our consciousness : emanates from an infinite ocean of potentialities.

Probabilities, IMHO, are a filter on these potentialities.
Imagine, if you will : an ocean of any and all potentialities, with no filters of any kind.

We are familiar with the thought : " Anything is possible, but probabilities will vary. "

Admittedly, this may not easy for Materialists to contemplate.

Happy swimming !

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Objectively I'd say probability is far superiour to dogma.
Even if it's subjectively harder to handle.

Objectivity is the wait and see approach in Dogmatic terms it is known as agnostic... gnosticism is gnosis or knowledge and the study of it... prior knowledge as mentioned the further you go back the more the cacophony shuts up... going further than just hearing the other sense doors of perception(consciousnesses) will also quiet just the same, focused on just hearing keeps the attachment consciousness of seeing etc. the most persistent one is feeling... every just sit there and poop yourself on purpose as an adult? As a baby it felt really good until of course the flies came and started making a space port out of me... at least that was my experience. Thats gnosis or knowledge, or direct experience not shared until someone sees it but still they didn't go through it. Magicians still laugh like Disney Hyenas at "seeing" is believing. Seeing is seeing and that's about it.

But here's the thing about what you said in the quote.

"Objectively I'd say probability is far superiour to dogma.
Even if it's subjectively harder to handle."

Dogma expects and requires subjects not subjectivity as the one espousing all of that dogma sees everyone they are exposing it too as their subjects... the wait and see is what they fear like the emperor wears no clothes as eventually the big scary wizard will be seen as some man behind the curtain yanking peoples chains or trying to tug at their heart and guilt strings in tandem whipping them out of their earnings. When the victims of their crimes deserve it much more.

Irony

So there's the wait and see for the probability that whatever the subject is that has arisen given enough time like the sun after sunset will be seen again or "make the rounds" given enough time and patience for it to continually arise over and over such a thing is Vipassana or "the posture of wisdom" the result is typically what got called a wheel turner... however; being born with one? It must be conquered any that come after that? Destroyed as your task is done holy life fulfilled nothing further for that wheel as it was conquered not ruled not destroyed conquered hard fought and won. The next one(s) just want to waste it, it is the parallel the one/the mirror one going in reverse in extremes... ignorant not knowing what they are doing... they expect a Buddha to teach them to me they are just dust and echoes having seen the result of several conquered wheels? Out there in the universe... they look like galaxies the center mass the heat or heart. Or what some call the Big Bang nothing but a collapsed solar body that white dwarfs the pulsars then sucks it all back into itself for an innerable rinse and repeat as one of those wheels... The first Buddha I saw from a far was sitting on the edge of one like a vacuum looking into it only extracting those on the path and nothing more into the Buddha body.

33.3 is a sickness it is the secret society religion to try to throw a spear through a habitable world and then use a cakravartin to rule it. Notice I said use... they don't care about the cakravartin any living intelligent being can be one with a transference of consciousness. Pulsar it gives off signals like radio telescopes collect intercepted and decoded and "blue beamed" to see: ifa de speaka de english ...well they want to conquer and make a new 33.3 did I not already say they are poison? Trying wishing all the Matthews into one place as namma and wishing their rupa was no different and then wish matthew was a common sparrow... Now the male half of you in your heart of hearts I name matthew.

The arrow through a globe is the sign for what they do like an iron arrow through a core and try to alter it's polarity and drag it around however they like as if it leads anywhere other than hot hells cold hells electrical hells and well no need to go further at the moment.

Heaven and hell in the 33.3 is above and below once they feel superiority above and below? then the other directions are used much like laylines to fracture and break the world when that happens the lava and heat is exposed then like mercury balls rolling together in attraction a "neptunian" will fly right into it and immediately freeze producing a future 33.3 with the genetic "ark" already seeding and vaulted underground.

That blankety blank is slower than ice realizing it is ice. Such a thing takes about what they estimate "the age of the universe" best said and thought in big booming letters. Then a siddha or element becomes awake and aware... everywhere it has ever been and entangled... it immediately knows all and everything they have been doing... of course fire says it took me a little longer because they used you like a ignorant slave to douse me... and their child is steam but steam mistakes itself as smarter and wiser because it became self aware first. The earth just shudders at the thought of those three being used against it over and over again and the winds of the mind keep spilling forth but fortunately that "band" is trillions of times thinner than a razor blade and sharper than a diamond and cuts and slices the best thing to call it? Kamma/karma.

It never ever hits anyone but the exact origin of it and their "children" at varying degrees or amounts... none of this is "enlightenment" or enlightening as it is a known not a given not even this because it is costing me for many this sort of thing is a job and a continuous one and people dont have time to sit around ponder and dogma since they have already put that time in... the Anagamin those are the teachers the re-incarnate. The worst of the worst idiots are like dogs sniffing around etc. but there is a brightside a buddha gets a chance to become a tathagata... once a tathagata it is very difficult to apprehend another one. But it can be done...

So hey it's GOOD you have chosen the wisdom path; if you've already experienced the calm path? Even better... Gautama NEVER said a word nothing nada zip zilch... after his job or time was over a pretty corpse and of course like any cargo cult they tried to put all the pieces back together like bamboo airplanes... enough to where people actually could gain and attain and go beyond learning beyond teaching beyond concepts of opposites or polarities.

The the racist terminology what they leave out of chicken and watermelon? White women. That's all the 33.3 is or does the parallel or mirror wheel as mentioned is a reverse or one of "godhood" but here's what they do they ascend four "kings" from earth into heaven and put your holy of holies(kundalini release)way above anyones head there that could ever reach it and yet those kings think they will be able too then set up a circus style tent... the wheel or world is inverted or mirrored after that release but many do not know it... and that's the problem... when you get "called" as they say thats "mara" or the demon the "program" or "package" you mentioned. What is called the path of service is the same as the draft or selective service but on a much larger scale... the useful idiot becomes the fool as they are the one that gets inverted. Same as the best man at a wedding... that's tartarus though and nobody in their right mind should ever let him out.

My opinion? All of that sucks

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

In the Genesis writings... the vast emptiness of infinity was all that existed and God called that seemingly 'void' ...the waters of the Deep

because 'probability' was the only product of the pre-Big Bang infinite universe...

~or something to that effect~ waters-of-Deep=consciousness=probability ->creation of physical cosmos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join