It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Christmas greetings have appeared on the building of the US Embassy in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well two years ago I'd have given you a speech about personal freedom but officially I feel that narrative has gone absurd recently.

I remember watching Biathlon shortly after that law had passed and Martin Fourcade made a point about kissing everybody and they were petting eachothers bottoms...
And I'll be forever greatful for that display.

Despite that, I seriously doubt any God cares about how two consenting adults express their affection for eachother. And to imagine a gov getting involved in that is just insane.
In the face of the things govs do like torture, murder, deprivation of liberty etc. which I believe very much are of interest to every God.

Which is to say no gov has sufficient moral leverage to tell any two consenting adults how to live and love.
It's just a fruity decoy issue nobody really cares about.
I'd bet my life that Putin loves the occassional naked strong athletic manly body...
at least to look at and dream.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're looking at it from a Russian perspective. The average university kiddie here doesn't learn about such things. Lenin/Trotsky/Stalin ... who cares? It was all the same; it was all paradisiacal, and why are we so backward here that we aren't embracing it?

Any global phenomenon must be considered in its development from its roots, beginning, to modern incarnations. If you want to fight some phenomenon, but do not know its roots and history, then you are doomed to failure.

Yes. That's the whole point.

They don't teach history, not real history. If they did, no one would be stupid enough to actually say that the gulags weren't that bad because they taught the horrible rich fat cats the value of hard work and besides they got conjugal visits.

Yes, those are things that overly educated leftist brats here will actually say they were taught at university.

But what would you expect when we had NYT reporters who reported that the USSR was all wonderful even as they starved the ethnic Ukrainians through policy?

No, there is plenty of darkness in every country's legacy and history just like there is plenty of good, but we've allowed the subversives to teach nothing good about our own legacy while teaching nothing but good about the preferred systems in other places.

"Ethnic Ukrainians" now sounds exactly the same as "ethnic Canadians" or "ethnic Australians" sounded 150 years ago)))
And if you reveal the ethnic composition of the leaders of the so-called "Holodomor", then today's Ukraine should present claims not to Russia, but to Israel.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Fine. Try cultural Ukrainians.

The point being that the people who lived there were discriminated against by the farming policies such that they were not allowed any of the food they grew which was taken and shipped elsewhere. I don't know what food they were supposed to receive, but it did not come, and they starved creating famine in the midst of plenty.
edit on 27-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This happened throughout the USSR. The Ukrainian SSR was not the only one.
For example, my grandfather left the Simbirsk province in the mid-1920s for Baku because of a terrible famine. And my grandmother also left the same place for Baku in the early 30s.
Both smi were wealthy farmers, and left from hunger.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You mean a man puts his private parts in his ass, his digestive tract where feces comes out of, and calls it “love”.

It is not love, it’s disgusting, like a used toilet wiped toilet paper full of feces, that’s what they put their penis into.

These people are sick, perverted and twisted with demonic unholy perversions, there’s a reason God destroyed sodom, they are children of Satan.

They reject women, family and their actions are the extinction of the human race. To put semen in their digestive tracts , they throw it all away, with the demonic liberal backing them. Never apologize, it is they who should have to apologize to you for their actions, what their supporters are doing to you, your family, society, and your kids, attacking their natural God given sexuality with brainwashing and demonic energies that overtake their mind, until they sin, amd damage their bodies, souls and brains.

Have you seen Russian women, that flag represents the destruction of that. Something so beautiful, that they twisted into something disgusting, a man being with a beautiful women, into a man rejecting women, to put his private parts in his digestive tract.

We are in the age of depopulation, Satans plan to destroy the human race and damn as many as he can, by any means necessary, the last and most effective, nuclear war, what all this evil will lead to.
edit on 27-12-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

gortex reply to RussianTroll:
Embassies are the sovereign territory of the country they belong to so the host country does not have jurisdiction on what happens inside them or what flag is attached to them.

RussianTroll´s reply:
Sorry, I didn't know you were gay, and Russian laws prohibiting public display and propaganda of your unconventional relationship insult you. In Russia, it is much simpler about it - either there is a violation of the law, or it is not. Moreover, it is difficult for us to figure out which of your more than 40 sexual orientations and genders, our laws offend, and which do not.
Don't be offended, it's just that we Russians are not as democratic, progressive and creative as you are. We bears are forgivable.

There is a saying "People talk (a lot) about what they are missing." This is not first time when RussianTroll calls fellow members as gays when someone points out the truth to him which you did and this little troll couldn´t accept it ( same happened to me too by RussianTroll".. I wonder what are the rules as how many times he is allowed to insult people.. Anyway Embassies are sovereign territory and should be that way.

People should not blindly agree with him.. that makes you his victim.

edit on 28-12-2021 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

As someone who has a little experience:
1. there are a lot more ways, satisfying ways, to enjoy the time with another person than just #ing
2. You obviously clean yourself if you want to do it that way
At least if you have some class.

But being overly horny is not really an exclusive quality of openly gay people.
The Earth population is still growing. Just fyi

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

originally posted by: gortex

gortex reply to RussianTroll:
Embassies are the sovereign territory of the country they belong to so the host country does not have jurisdiction on what happens inside them or what flag is attached to them.

RussianTroll´s reply:
Sorry, I didn't know you were gay, and Russian laws prohibiting public display and propaganda of your unconventional relationship insult you. In Russia, it is much simpler about it - either there is a violation of the law, or it is not. Moreover, it is difficult for us to figure out which of your more than 40 sexual orientations and genders, our laws offend, and which do not.
Don't be offended, it's just that we Russians are not as democratic, progressive and creative as you are. We bears are forgivable.

There is a saying "People talk (a lot) about what they are missing." This is not first time when RussianTroll calls fellow members as gays when someone points out the truth to him which you did and this little troll couldn´t accept it ( same happened to me too by RussianTroll".. I wonder what are the rules as how many times he is allowed to insult people.. Anyway Embassies are sovereign territory and should be that way.

People should not blindly agree with him.. that makes you his victim.

Sorry, I didn't know that in a tolerant Western society, the word "gay" is offensive.
And it is especially sad for me that you have reached the point where snitching has become the norm. I feel sorry for your friends and your women. Apparently, you are ready to knock on them around the clock, alas (((

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You are quite ridiculous with your statements, you do not know me.. you called me gay just propably due my avatar and made your assumptions etc. here you called another one gay too.. did you not ? Don´t try to change subject away from that. You just try to hit under the belt now by attacking western society, your reply is false after showing rainbow flag and stating how some artist violated sovereign territory and you were proud of that ( as expected from Putin´s troll ). Word gay is not offencive when you are gay but you should be sure of that if person is, otherwise it is offencive. I wonder if you like your mama to be called gay.. or mother of your child be called gay ?

Usually when someone gets offencive and write like you do... we others know ... Gotcha!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

You are quite ridiculous with your statements, you do not know me.. you called me gay just propably due my avatar and made your assumptions etc. here you called another one gay too.. did you not ? Don´t try to change subject away from that. You just try to hit under the belt now by attacking western society, your reply is false after showing rainbow flag and stating how some artist violated sovereign territory and you were proud of that ( as expected from Putin´s troll ). Word gay is not offencive when you are gay but you should be sure of that if person is, otherwise it is offencive. I wonder if you like your mama to be called gay.. or mother of your child be called gay ?

Usually when someone gets offencive and write like you do... we others know ... Gotcha!

Your inventions are ridiculous.
Real wizards never complain or knock. Complaining is the lot of the weak and the losers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join