It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to come to Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Travelers arriving from the United States – including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. territories – are now required to quarantine in a Japanese government-designated location for the first three or six days.

If you want to come here, try to wait till February . Very strict controls here. Make sure you have emergency money to return to your country.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

No, Don't Go!

P

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
the drops are rain
at the airport
with no money
to return
to their country
their embassy must cough up the money to have them return
very bad times
for people
want to come
to this country

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Would that be the in flight music? I would go with this if you're landing anywhere in Japan...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

at the airport
with no money
to return
to their country

any more info on the embassy getting people home? a facebook friend due to the covid testing, didn't have their test, and so missed their flight, while on the phone to the airline, on hold, trying to change the flight, and so was marked as a "no show", and wouldn't rescheduled it. ended up paying for a new flight. then after in the other country, since they had them marked as a "no show" for the original flight, canceled the return flight on them. now they are stuck in eastern Europe, and can't afford to fly home.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

at the airport
with no money
to return
to their country

any more info on the embassy getting people home? a facebook friend due to the covid testing, didn't have their test, and so missed their flight, while on the phone to the airline, on hold, trying to change the flight, and so was marked as a "no show", and wouldn't rescheduled it. ended up paying for a new flight. then after in the other country, since they had them marked as a "no show" for the original flight, canceled the return flight on them. now they are stuck in eastern Europe, and can't afford to fly home.

The rules here are very strick for foreigners.
Many people think this country is kind to foreigners
not so true
at the air port
they send you back if you are pcr posiitive and not japanese
i will say this
don't come here at the moment
you need money to go back home
this country is CLOSED to out siders
i hope you understand that

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: pheonix358

Would that be the in flight music? I would go with this if you're landing anywhere in Japan...

www.youtube.com...

You need to go to a jazz club in tokyo when you come here, women are going to grab you all night long

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't gamble with STD's, never caught one and never will. Don't you have respectable women over there?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I don't gamble with STD's, never caught one and never will. Don't you have respectable women over there?

I said women,, you miss understood me. A girl at the discos are wanting to men like you, so don't be afraid when you come here.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sounds like a pretty scary place where a girl will man you like men.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I said women,, you miss understood me. A girl at the discos are wanting to men like you, so don't be afraid when you come here.

Discos? Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Respectfully? Why would we want to come there?

Like "Escape from New York" movie....

Walled in island in to keep you there....fly over n get dropped in...but why?

You guys are really messed up....again...come 'cross the pond. We got lotz of room!

(πŸ˜‰βœŒοΈ)

PS MIM...stay well over there!
edit on 12214731America/ChicagoMon, 27 Dec 2021 09:39:47 -060039202100000047 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I would love to visit Japan. I was supposed to be in ChilΓ© back in late September, but even with the covid vaccine... the trip to the Amazon was scrubbed.

Oddly I've been getting a ton of travel videos from that area. New Ferry, micro hotels, fancy trains, busses and of course the scenery to go with.
Red Disco??

Sounds uncomfortable but I'd like to try these...

And Vending machines.

I wouldn't mind 3-6 days if I planned for at least a 30 day stay. So many temples to see. Somewhere Kyoto..

Some day, hopefully soon. I'm not getting any younger.

Edit: also this...
I don't know what's going on with Japanese Snack Foods... but the food needs to Chill The Hell Out.

BY the Way..
Merry Christmas MiM πŸ€—πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
edit on 27-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

want to come to Japan

This band would be worth waiting for.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Discos? Are you serious?

Are you serious? Nothing better than a disco, even better with rollers. If the kung flu ever goes away i am going to open one, with alcohol,smoothies and ice cream.. Hot dogs too maybe..

edit on 27-12-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No that place is pittible it has been bullied non stop since the 10 100's... unlike Cuba sweet little stuck in 1950's baseball and gee wally that's swell since the late fifties. It used to be known as "Cat island" Cuba of course all islanders know what island life is like... especially if one of your parents married a landlubber that got some sea legs and went ashore an island looking for a mermaid THOSE ARE THE WORST. They didn't grow up in if a dog farts somewhere everyone knows it within 3 hours. They grew up in some stranger stalking you because you spit or jaywalked for three weeks when that was taboo or a no no. Either to try and jump your bones(pirate flag) or help mommies I'm a sixty year old man and still wet myself sometimes man.

So wait what was this thread about?

Oh yeah Japan well that about covers it.

Toodles.

new topics

top topics

join