It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets clear the Air surrounding the Sars-Cov19 " Vaccine "

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

originally posted by: GlobalGold
I think the vaccine would be much better if it in deed DID prevent people from getting sick. But unfortunately that is not the case. Vaccinated can & DO get sick, although usually not as sick as un-vaccinated people.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't the vaccine only focus and target one strain of the virus?... kinda like having blinkers on horses, they see well what's in front, at the cost of seeing nothing from the side.

The mRNA vaccine does not technically target the Virus , Rather it targets the Spike protein on the Virus cell keeping the Virus from attaching to the Host cells .

The mRNA Vaccine builds no Actual immunity , it only targets one of the Viral mechanisms and I theorize in time this will become less and less effective.
edit on 26-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 12/26/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The Toxic attitude of those who CHOSE to be vaccinated against those who are unvaccinated is becoming ..for lack of a better word Brutal .

I understand Fear it is all consuming and clouds one's judgment. There was much Fear at the beginning of the Pandemic and People rushed to get vaccinated . In understanding this I also understand that a lot of those who rushed to be vaccinated now regret being vaccinated , I suppose a part of them feels betrayed and that betrayal is made worse by the mass of people who chose discretion rather than panic .

Mass Psychosis is very real i.e. Nazi Germany and the Holocaust , The Witch Trials of the 15 and 1600’s , The Religious Inquisitions the list goes on .

There is little more dangerous than a Large group of people being manipulated by fear .

Now if we can, let's clear the air on the Sars-Cov19 “ Vaccine “ , and to do so we first have to ask . How does a Vaccine work ?

A vaccine works by introducing a weakened version of the Virus into your system and then your body's Natural Immune system attacks the weakened Virus creating antibodies specifically meant to kill said Virus . So the next time your body is infected with the same virus your immune system has a ready made antibody response .

BUT this is not how an mRNA vaccine works .

Now here are the relevant questions for those who have this irrational anger towards the unvaccinated .

1. Does a Vaccine Stop the Virus from infecting you ?
2. Does the Vaccine Stop you from spreading the Virus ?

Answer No and No , The Vaccine theoretically keeps the Virus from making the vaccinated individual sick . The Vaccinated can still carry and spread the Virus and when someone who isn't vaccinated or does not have natural antibodies catches the Virus surprise they get sick .

I’ve heard people say “ Oh I got the Vaccine because I didn’t want to infect my Grandparents , or Parents or Children etc etc “ . Well how very altruistic of you but that is not how a Vaccine works , especially not an mRNA vaccine .

A vaccinated persons cells can lesson the replication of the Virus in turn theoretically making them less contagious, but they are still an incubator for the virus in turn spreading it .

Your definition of "vaccine" is nearly 50 years out of date.

In 1974, the first meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine was licensed in the US. It did not use a virus, either living or attenuated, as the antigen; it used a polysaccharide molecule from the surface of the virus as an antigen.

In 1981, the first subunit vaccine was licensed for use against Hepatitis B. It used a particular protein from the surface of the HepB virus as the antigen. It likewise did not use a virus at all, either living or attenuated.

In 1986, an improved HepB vaccine was introduced using recombinant DNA to produce the antigen. Again, no virus at all, living or attenuated.

In 1999 an acellular vaccine for whooping cough was introduced. Again, no virus at all, living or attenuated.

In 2006, a viral subunit vaccine was introduced for Human Papilloma Virus. Again, no virus at all, living or attenuated.

In 2019, mRNA vaccines were introduced for Sars-Cov-2. Again, no virus at all, living or attenuated.

www.historyofvaccines.org...

You are cordially invited to join the 21st century, since that's where we all now live.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The Toxic attitude of those who CHOSE to be vaccinated against those who are unvaccinated is becoming ..for lack of a better word Brutal .

I understand Fear it is all consuming and clouds one's judgment.

There was much Fear at the beginning of the Pandemic and People rushed to get vaccinated

You clearly fear an extremely safe medicine, even now.

In understanding this I also understand that a lot of those who rushed to be vaccinated now regret being vaccinated

8.9 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered worldwide, with almost no adverse reactions at all.

Why would any of them regret it?

, I suppose a part of them feels betrayed and that betrayal is made worse by the mass of people who chose discretion rather than panic .

Mass Psychosis is very real i.e. Nazi Germany and the Holocaust , The Witch Trials of the 15 and 1600’s , The Religious Inquisitions the list goes on .

There is little more dangerous than a Large group of people being manipulated by fear .

Now if we can, let's clear the air on the Sars-Cov19 “ Vaccine “ , and to do so we first have to ask . How does a Vaccine work ?

A vaccine works by introducing a weakened version of the Virus into your system and then your body's Natural Immune system attacks the weakened Virus creating antibodies specifically meant to kill said Virus . So the next time your body is infected with the same virus your immune system has a ready made antibody response .

Your description only fits with an attenuated type of vaccine. There are several types, all of which existed and have been in use decades before anyone even thought of mRNA vaccines.

Different Types of Vaccines

BUT this is not how an mRNA vaccine works .

Now here are the relevant questions for those who have this irrational anger towards the unvaccinated .

1. Does a Vaccine Stop the Virus from infecting you ?

In all but a few cases, yes.

2. Does the Vaccine Stop you from spreading the Virus ?

In all but a few cases, yes.

Answer No and No , The Vaccine theoretically keeps the Virus from making the vaccinated individual sick . The Vaccinated can still carry and spread the Virus and when someone who isn't vaccinated or does not have natural antibodies catches the Virus surprise they get sick .

All vaccines only provide a template for our immune systems to fight disease. There have always been breakthrough cases for every vaccine. No vaccine has ever been perfectly effective.

I’ve heard people say “ Oh I got the Vaccine because I didn’t want to infect my Grandparents , or Parents or Children etc etc “ . Well how very altruistic of you but that is not how a Vaccine works , especially not an mRNA vaccine .

It is the way vaccines work. It took 200 years to eliminate smallpox. If the vaccine had worked completely and perfectly from the outset, why did it take so long after the massive worldwide vaccination campaigns?

A vaccinated persons cells can lesson the replication of the Virus in turn theoretically making them less contagious, but they are still an incubator for the virus in turn spreading it .

Precisely. Vaccines pre-condition an immune response. They all do. They don't magically make a disease vanish just because they exist. They have to be administered in large population numbers and this in turn slows the spread and in some cases eliminates the disease.

Sometimes people still get sick. Sometimes they pass on a disease before their immune system eliminates the pathogen from their system. But usually, vaccines work to suppress disease loads, and durations, and in so doing, reduce the spread.

edit on 27/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I am tired of the controversy surrounding this current taking of my freedoms as an American citizen and am just going to drop this here...

For those that can understand that, I'm with you.

For those that can't, once again I am a huge fan of Social Darwinism.

I already know the ending.

Lumenari, I'm fairly sure that the 'authorities' don't even know you exist, or if you, personally, are vaccinated or unvaccinated.

They are probably more concerned with a disease that is spreading and has already killed 816,610 Americans.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That’s the thing though. I’m not afraid of “needles”. I give blood when I remember to. ( well used to. I went to go give blood because the news said there was a shortage. But got to the blood center and they wouldn’t take my blood because you now need a scheduled appointment during covid. Just another example of bureaucracy over life. I would have been perfectly happy giving blood out in the parking lot. I guess the blood shortage isn’t that bad to send me packing.)

And I am not scared of covid. Not at risk from covid. Rather have the natural immunity. And by a blood test five weeks ago, I have not have covid. Haven’t worn a mask sense March except at the doctors office. And would rather not have the vaccine so if I do get covid it is less likely to mask my symptoms so I know I am sick. And don’t become a super spreader of covid.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And for many people, its not the vaccine stupid. It’s the mandate.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And again. Before vaccines, the overall survival rate was something like 99.1 percent.

I am in my 4o’s. Please cite how the vaccines have increases overall survival rates from pre-vaccine rates in a statistically significant way. Outside of error of analysis. And especially for my age group.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

To clear the air regarding a few points you made:

You do not have life long immunity to MMR after one vaccination. It requires at least two doses and some recent medical data suggest people have a 3rd dose as adults; especially if they are 40 plus years from their last dose, travel, work or live in certain communities or might have been exposed.

mRNA vaccines address a different immune system response than do "traditional" vaccines. Vaccines that most people think of are subunit, killed, and live-attenuated viruses which are introduced into the body and induce antibody mediated immunity. At this point they could not introduce Covid -19 as a traditional vaccine because of the unknowns of back, compensatory or recombination mutation within the body. Nevermind hypersensitivity reactions which is not uncommon in traditional vaccines. Perhaps in the future there will be a "traditional" Covid vaccine offered once the virus is better understood.

mRNA vaccines address the immune systems pattern recognition receptors at the protein spike point level and induce cell mediated immunity rather than antibody mediated immunity. There is some thought that cell mediated immunity is better because it is the protein blueprints for adaptive immunity rather than the one-to-one sledgehammer immunity that antibody mediated immunity creates. For example the Influenza vaccine has to be constantly tweaked based on each years protein spike mutation because each dose only addresses the antibody mediated immunity for that specific protein point.

Also, mRNA is not a foreign body being introduced like a traditional vaccine is, and it is cleared out of the body quickly. It's only purpose is to drop off some coding for the cell immunity. This is why mRNA vaccines could be quickly introduced for the new Virus without the concern that traditional vaccines carry for the mutations and reactions mentioned above. If we waited for a traditional vaccine for Covid we would still be waiting for many more years.

We currently have traditional vaccines that require boosters as well as constant tweaking because of mutations, so there is nothing odd about the mRNA Covid vaccines requiring this.

The mRNA Covid vaccines are quite successfully inducing cell mediated immunity as we speak but only time will tell if the immunity is long lived at the current state of mRNA development. Theoretically they should be very long lived because essentially it is simply adding instructions to your immune system and that isn't typically quickly lost, if ever.

What is exciting about mRNA, aside from the entire Covid issue, is mRNA research is hoping to end the constant need for vaccine tweaking by addressing the point mutations at the protein level so your body recognizes the protein no matter the point and mounts a defense only when needed. A nicely working immune system should have no need for constant antibody protection against every conceivable strain if it understands it's cell immunity instructions and can quickly mount a defense.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

They are nervous, and want to ensure that if they are eventually stricken by this experimental new drug, you will be too.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Well. To you then..

And again. Before vaccines, the overall survival rate was something like 99.1 percent.

I am in my 4o’s. Please cite how the vaccines have increases overall survival rates from pre-vaccine rates in a statistically significant way. Outside of error of analysis. And especially for my age group.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Remember in the beginning when China was welding people into their apartments, building hospitals over night and fumigating the streets?

This is a new virus that we have only begun to study so we have no idea right now how deadly the original was but clearly the originators of this virus were scared of what they unleashed on the world.

Lots of things are bad for the body without actually out and out killing you on the spot and the vaccine has been proven to lessen the length and severity of the illness whether you may have died without it or not. It's simply how vaccines work when the body has the blueprints.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
You can repeat this adnauseam till the cows come home and with the spoon, jumps over the moon...

People will still call the unvaxxed selfish monsters for daring to not take the vax, while they bang on about being double vaxxed and boostered, claiming they're doing their bit to protect the wider community and their close family members.

They have not the mental bus fare to ride the route that actual logic takes them, nor do they care. It's all about being a smug arrogant tea bag, pointing fingers and blaming everything on everyone else.

They don't even realise, nor care, that whilst they may be asymptomatic, they are in fact now super spreaders... it's madness.

Try tell them, the stick their fingers in their ears and naaa naaa naaa naaa naaa... Worst of all is when you see politicians, media and celebrities claiming that on the one hand, it doesn't mean a vaccinated person wont still be able to spread the virus, but that on the other saying it protects others from catching it from you...

??????

Here, have the cake that you made, now eat it.

It is going to be fascinating to witness the massive bubble of hubris these people have embraced be popped!

Slowly it is happening, for those who did not wrap their entire existence around enforcing the state/fauci/pharma decrees, my guess is some form of severe psychosis.

Odds are they will refuse to admit they were wrong for the rest of their lives.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This Medical Fascism we are seeing Right Now should more properly be called Corporatism, since it is the merger of State and Corporate Power.

Ummm... that is actually the definition of fascism.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Vaccine
noun
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases
(emphasis added)

Immunity
noun
a condition of being able to resist a particular disease

If these shots people are getting were actually vaccines no one who received them would be getting covid. That is what a vaccine does - it prevents you from being affected by a particular disease(s). There is nothing about partial immunity or immune to a lesser degree. There is no such thing. That is the "sort of pregnant" way of describing things. There is no sort of...either you are or you aren't.

The only reason this injectable treatment is being called a vaccine is because a vaccine can be mandated, a medical treatment can not.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

This is semantics but to resist a disease has never meant to prevent a disease.
Resist:
To take action in opposition to; try to eliminate, reduce, or stop

People who had Cow Pox were known to be resistant to Small Pox. Cow Pox didn't keep you from getting Small Pox it just made your immune system able to more easily mount a defense against Small Pox before you got really sick. It REDUCED the severity.

The word Vaccinate comes from the word Cow from the first Small Pox Vaccines.

People who receive the the Covid Vaccine do resist the disease in the sense that it reduces the illness.

The problem is too many people have misunderstood what exactly a vaccine does. A vaccine does not kill a disease (or stop people from getting the disease) before it infects, a vaccine only helps your body defeat the disease after you become infected.

Whether you have natural immunity or vaccine immunity you will still become infected with the disease before your body can begin to react.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Nice write up but in saying all of what you said , it turns out your wrong.

The Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is a normal Viral Vector vaccine , and I'm pretty sure China and Russia are using regular Viral Vector Vaccines.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The problem is too many people have misunderstood what exactly a vaccine does. A vaccine does not kill a disease (or stop people from getting the disease) before it infects, a vaccine only helps your body defeat the disease after you become infected.

I should wonder how smallpox was eradicated, if people that are vaccinated get infected, show symptoms and pass the disease to others.
This is how the Covid vaccines work, according to what the authorities have been telling us.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You don't have to wonder. Small Pox was eradicated by the fact that enough of the population stopped passing it on because they didn't break out in open sores in their mouths. This was because they were vaccinated. Small Pox was passed by people with Small Pox sores in their mouth coughing, sneezing, and spreading droplets directly to another person.

The vaccine stopped them getting sick enough that they developed sores in their mouth or had a cough. No sores and no cough then no spread.

Same thing with Covid Vaccine. People are not showing the month long coughing nor are they showing the viral load in the mucas membranes that unvaccinated and those without immunity are showing. If you don't cough you can't easily spread it. If you do cough and your viral load is low then that means you spread it less should your cough contain the virus in droplets.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

J&J is an adenovirus vaccine encoded with the Covid Protein. Essentially it's a carrier vaccine from another virus that has had a segment of Covid added to it. It's a delivery system not an actual Covid Virus whether subunit, killed, and live-attenuated. It's also not mRNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join