It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frustrating Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
my take on the experience ->

you actually walked around in a future time-line... and i bet the psychic in the booth was cousin Zoltan...

the mesmerizing atmosphere was strictly out of Soylent Green when the volunteers get put gently-to-sleep before getting 'processed' into a basket of pop-tart edibles for the masses

sorry

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Lumenari

I hate to go off topic...but, would you mind writing out some Cherokee here?...I've never seen it in written form.

We did not have a written language until the early 1900's when Sequoyah made a syllabary so that we could communicate that way, so it is not exactly an alphabet... it is a series of symbols that attempts to emulate the sounds of the words.

I can write a sentence in Cherokee, but I don't think that anyone trying to read it besides in America has the font for it installed.

Let me try...

ᏩᏙ ᎠᏴᏭᏁᎦ ᎠᏍᏕᎵᎭ ᎠᎦᏔᎭ

Does that show up for you?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes.

Wado.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes.

Wado.

I can only hope you can't translate the rest of it...

The language is pretty... specific in the pronouns.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmSun, 26 Dec 2021 19:23:35 -060023 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Dreams are almost always reversed/mirrored

What you are describing, sounds as if it is a mirror of the action of you posting a thread on this forum, and getting individual tailored responses to read

Probably this exact thread

If you understand what I'm talking about, think about the depth and layers of conscious involved in that concept for a second. It is both heavy and amazing. If you are able to see it

Once you recognise how dreams work in this way, will start to recognise them fluidly in things you do, as they are happening to you

Example:

-=- I dream I am in a submarine, amazed as I'm moving through the ocean at impossible speeds

-=- Then in the real world, I buy some tropical fish for my tank, put them in my backpack and ride them home on my motorcycle. During which time, I am careful not to take corners to quickly, or ride in a way that will stress them out

---

Notice how those things reverse to each other in almost every way?

This how effigy sync (dreams) normally work

What you described, is very likely, you posting this thread

---

There is something very interesting happening in this world, because the effigy sync and the lines of probability have been narrowed to the point where it seems people are dreaming within a 24 hour cycle/loop relative to the sync occurring in the waking world

It shouldn't be this way

The sync is supposed happen within a time-span that could be up to YEARS between when the sync is dreamed, and when it takes place

I currently (for more than a few years now) sleep up to 20 hours a day. So I have become somewhat of a unintentional expert on the nature of things related to sleep

It gets very interesting when you start recognising processes you dreamed of the previous night fluidly within your daily interactions and you use this recognition, to try intentionally do something other than what the dream sync showed you, you were going to do

With certain major interactions I have with people in the real world, I have reverse sync

Meaning that I dream about the things that happened, after they have already happened

This is, as far as I'm aware, very abnormal

The sync should always come prior to the events. Never after
edit on 26 12 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Having a journal helps if you can recapture the first little bit when you wake up.

I do have this, and the second I woke up I tried to remember everything and just couldn’t for just those specific parts, but I remember all the parts before and after.

So the one place I went was a lakeside area, very touristy looking but very nice.
I went up to a booth, and there was an Indian man, maybe a guru of some sorts, big beard, very friendly. I went up, he told me something and I left and off to the next place.

Always write down the most important parts of the dream first

The details can often get lost, in the time it takes to write it

Scribble down "key" words and phrases first, before you write your log

Then go through and elaborate

This way you will almost always get 100% of the dream

Using these simple "keys", I find myself actually remembering more of the dream and its details as I'm then writing the log, rather than less

Hope that helps

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Having a journal helps if you can recapture the first little bit when you wake up.

I do have this, and the second I woke up I tried to remember everything and just couldn’t for just those specific parts, but I remember all the parts before and after.

So what you were told was for the "Dream" you and not the "Awake" you.

Which are but two of three parts of the whole you.

You are starting a journey towards actual self-realization.

I'm excited for you!!!

Think of it like sitting on a fence

You can sit and look in direction, from your body out into the world around you

Or, you can turn around and look in the other direction, within yourself, which is also to cast yourself out into the universe

When you are facing in one direction, you cannot see what is in the other direction

When you are awake, you are "force overcoming". Like light. You move forward, through whatever barriers you need, in order to fulfill need

When you are asleep, you are "force overcome". Like sound, filling a void. You flutter around within the negative space created by the overcoming of forces within the waking world

The exceeding forces, always create a negative pocket, which is equal and opposite to their actions and powers against resisting forces within this world

Dreams are the measure by which we equalise and sync within these pockets, as a collective consciousness. Counter to our individual waking conscious

You don't need to understand the dreams or remember them, to recognise them. You do it without realising

But, you can become aware of them, if you wish to

But this will always be a fight against your own instinct

It can hurt you, just as easily as it can help you

You need to open yourself to their fluid nature

Understand that they are not trying to "tell" you something, more that they are a type of realisation of things you already know

They reflect what you already understand, or choices you are already likely to make

See them as what you "know", not as what "can be known". This is the key to understanding them

They don't show you the road you need to drive on. They are like streetlights on the road you've already chosen to walk, by your choices and actions

They light the road as you approach, and they fade and disappear as you move along the road in your journey

They are powerful. But only within the realisation of such power, which lays within self

---

JAGstorm

Try an experiment in actualisation and reflection for me, if you are so inclined ...

Consider what I have told you, about the dream you had, being about posting this very thread

Even if you don't believe it, consciously consider it, in such a way that you create a mirror of the thought within yourself, as memory

All you need do is consider it

Then, think about what you want to say to me in response to this consideration. But do not post that response

Instead, consider, that you will post it tomorrow, after you have slept and had another dream

Do this, with the intention of allowing your "dream self" to speak, on what you will post tomorrow

Intentionally leave it 24 hours, so that you have time to polarise both sides of yourself, to what you intend to post

Being conscious of this, within regard to both your waking, and dreaming self, should have some interesting results

If it works and I am right, you will have a very interesting type of dream

You could even experience a completely different or new type of dream state

What you are effectively doing, is polarising your reflection against yourself

Think of it like, analysing the dream, BEFORE you have dreamed, to post a result, that you had PREDETERMINED, before you slept

Does that make sense?

Try it, and let me know how it goes

It might sound crazy, but I assure you it does work

You may/might even go lucid or extra-dimensional

The point of the exercise, is to give you perspective on the dynamics of how dreams work, in reflection of self
edit on 26 12 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 12/26/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Haha, those dreams can really be frustrating, i remember once in a dream this dude was showing me this book and was frantic about it, he said that i will write it in the future and it will be very successful and make me rich, and all that matters is the name, the name will sell it alone, he was pointing at it and i remember checking the name and thought, yeah makes perfect sense, and its so simple, i would totally buy that.

Then i woke up and could not remember the name.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have a different take for you.

Though I do believe dreaming serves a greater purpose to our total being than simply resting, I think dreams are also very specialized and personal and, in most cases, you are the best interpreter of your own dreams.

You want to know what "they" told you your psychic powers are, right?

Perhaps, they never actually told you. Maybe you are looking for words that don't exist, and in the the fuzzy dream memory you think you simply have forgotten them.

Let's assume that the only real person in your dream was you. All characters involved were manifestations of your psyche. You wanted "them" to tell you something you don't know, but you didn't want to lie to yourself; it was important to you. My guess is the conversations were brief, and danced around possibilities and riddles, but went nowhere solid. You possibly felt good about each talk because even though you didn't get the answer you hoped for, you gained a positive personal insight or goal with each one.

Anyway, without knowing more, that's my impression of your dilemma.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Relax, meditate, and don't think on it, and it will come to you.

I have realized this with my own psychic / gifted abilities, as they have all faded away now,
But when I had the ability I was not at all paying attention to them or didn't think anything off it. I did not expect a result from them. But as I have grown older now, I feel that those abilities even in deep meditation are not achievable as it is in the nature of being human that these powers if presented, I would want results, so they don't come out. Have to figure out how to be naïve again and just do what comes, without taking into account the results/consequences of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join