It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm dying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
I was healthy until today.
poison, stomach,
intense pain,
head and back 90 degrees forward due pain.
on my knees now.
can not stand up, not even with help of a wood.
vomits.
strangely feel a complete lack of energy,
feel cold with jacket on

maybe was for the posts.

sorry, no more posts or clues.

take care.

Sounds like a Nyquil commercial. With that said. Try some Nyquil. That sheeet is amazing!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No response from Lux666...anyone know anything about what happened?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Please keep this post up till we have news from him, we have to be together as one in this. He was a magnificent soul and his posts were connected with the truth. If he has been killed by Covid or by distance with electronic magnetic waves we have to discover it and prevent other similarities.
Please wake up.

Lux, please reply and keep us update with some news, we care about you.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InternationalTruth

Please keep this post up till we have news from him, we have to be together as one in this. He was a magnificent soul and his posts were connected with the truth. If he has been killed by Covid or by distance with electronic magnetic waves we have to discover it and prevent other similarities.
Please wake up.

Lux, please reply and keep us update with some news, we care about you.

I am not sure what is going on with his OP. He/She says no more posts or clues....that makes me thing that this thread is to lead us in suspense by design, that the person decided to leave for some reason. I do not automatically assume the worst in a world full of people who love to deceive others. If it is real, I hope he got better, if not...oh well, I just would like to know the whole story of this.

Maybe he/she just made a new name up and is still here, not wanting to be connected with some of his past statements in posts...which is fine too. Sometimes it is better to start over for some people because their mindset was messed up when they posted in some of their threads and posts. I do not know. Starting another account a month or so ahead of leaving would probably be a good idea to keep people from identifying a second Identity.

Lux's threads and posts were not that controversial though, but maybe he wanted to start anew or just wanted to get away because it was making him or her stressed. Maybe it was a panic attack coupled to some sickness. I just hope Lux is all right. Sounded like a case of food poisoning to me from what Lux wrote.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Or maybe he died?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Bingo.

Its called a Troll Out or Drama Out, or at least used to be pre-social media. If one didn't like the forum, but didn't want to Flame Out (think of a good FO as the Carlin Exit that may or may not include a perma-ban) then one would just come up with a creative BS trope to leave on.

One of the best I've seen (and not even on a CT forum) had folks believing they were being real-time grabbed by the FBI & they just...disappeared, mid-thread. Never logged in again, etc.

The OP could well have drama-queen Ta-Ta'd like that, or just dumped their old account in a dramatic fashion, but is watching to see who nibbles the thread now & then.
For some, a head game is a game nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Bingo.

Its called a Troll Out or Drama Out, or at least used to be pre-social media. If one didn't like the forum, but didn't want to Flame Out (think of a good FO as the Carlin Exit that may or may not include a perma-ban) then one would just come up with a creative BS trope to leave on.

One of the best I've seen (and not even on a CT forum) had folks believing they were being real-time grabbed by the FBI & they just...disappeared, mid-thread. Never logged in again, etc.

The OP could well have drama-queen Ta-Ta'd like that, or just dumped their old account in a dramatic fashion, but is watching to see who nibbles the thread now & then.
For some, a head game is a game nonetheless.

Then again, the person could have gotten food poisoning and died....Unless LUX comes back and says something, we will never know for sure what transpired. People make things up just to disappear, I would rather have them just say they are quitting and say bye to everyone. Some people wind spending way too much time on sites like this and it interferes with their lives. Me....I have nothing other than studying, plowing, working around the house, getting the mail, and cooking and creating and testing recipes based on food science to do. I would rather post here than on Facebook, I usually do keep in touch with relatives and friends there, but other than posting cat comics, I usually do not say much except to a few people.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hmm. Made the post on the 25th, but last login was a day later. Checking on reactions here?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Where do you see the last log in?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: InternationalTruth

Where do you see the last log in?

Click on a username and it displays their profile.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I did just that and here I am. If he's gone for real,
RIP OP.

edit on 28-2-2022 by HasBeenVeryFried because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hope they made it!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join