It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The COVID criminal deck of cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Depending on how far this goes. It might have to be an execute-on sight order. Because they will run and do anything to evade capture and interrogation.Since they will have the resources to evade justice. Once the crime is established beyond a shadow of a doubt, wanted dead or alive posters at the very least. But full interrogation might be required to establish the true perpetrators of the catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Shoot on Sight Orders would be More Appropriate in this Case I would Imagine ....*)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well done!

I agree with the poster who added you need more decks of cards. Unfortunately, there are too many all in people on this faux vax.

originally posted by: dontneedaname

So...as you may recall during the "Iraq War" there was a deck of cards the US military used to identify and capture high ranking targets.

Whether or not u agreed with that war, it should be clear to some that there are public figures and corporate honchos who are guilty of crimes against humanity and blatant mass deception and/or blatant over-reach. Who do you think should be included in a Covid deck of 52?

Here's my list so far:

Anthony Fauci - NIAID
Rochelle Walensky - CDC
Scott Gottlieb - ex-FDA, Pfizer board member
Albert Bourla - CEO of Pfizer
Andrew Cuomo - NYC Governor
Bill de Blasio - NYC Mayor
Patrick Vallance - UK Chief Health/Science Advisor / former head of R&D @ GlaxoSmithKline (Highest lawsuit penalty paid by GSK, more than Pfizer)
Bill Gates - vax investor, etc...
Justin Trudeau - PM of Canada
Lori Lightfoot - Mayor of Chicago
Alexander Schallenberg - Austria PM (now ex)
Francis Collins - Director NIH (now ex)
Dan Andrews - Victoria, Australia Premier
Gavin Newsom - Governor of California

Also: Any governor or other head of state mandating vaccines or endless mask mandates

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Depending on how far this goes. It might have to be an execute-on sight order. Because they will run and do anything to evade capture and interrogation.Since they will have the resources to evade justice. Once the crime is established beyond a shadow of a doubt, wanted dead or alive posters at the very least. But full interrogation might be required to establish the true perpetrators of the catastrophe.

That's what I was wondering. If this is a card game, or are genuine targets being identified?

If its the latter, the most important thing is to elect officials at the top who are "like minded".

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: dontneedaname

What about dear leader Donald Trump? He funded all this vaccine stuff remember?

Yeah but all the plans and people changed when Biden won the election.

The Vax itself changed too and so did the RONA🚬

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Dr Deborah Birx.

She's the one who talked more about her family and other tangents than the RONA 😾

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'd make Trump the Ace of Spades. He's the one who is taking credit for creating the vaccine. If that's the case, he's number one.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Brainwashing of some people is so pronounced, it makes you wonder how they are able to carry on day-to-day. You show them the below comparison, and they still don't comprehend how they're being played as suckers.

Ever heard the phrase “Scared Stupid”

We’ll fear and stupidity combined easier allows for a phylogenetic trigger into phychosis

It’s been used throughout history by despotic genocidal power hungry regimes and unfortunately the covid narrative addicts are just those people

Scared stupid into compliance

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course there will always be an excuse to save Dear Leader.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: anonentity

Shoot on Sight Orders would be More Appropriate in this Case I would Imagine ....*)

i'm wondering if we could marshal enough Special operators for the job.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think you can just sum it up by saying almost everyone in the or associated with then United States, Big Pharma, and the MSM. Pretty simple to me. They were all complicit in some way which makes them guilty or guilty by association. I understand the pressure some honest ones would or could be under but let's face it in the US if there were some honest politicians who made a stand 50% would be behind them and protect them. Not many tried or they quickly shut up.

Time to vote them all out and get some new people in there. But that's living in a dream.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'd make Trump the Ace of Spades. He's the one who is taking credit for creating the vaccine. If that's the case, he's number one.

Trump's a stooge he doesn't know much about the medical side. As far as I know he isn't into mandates (Nor masks).

If people WANT to take the vax, that's their choice. If people want to wear a mask, that's fine.

We want to target those who are blatant consistent liars (Like Fauci & Walensky) and those who are FORCING by mandate or penalty to do something they don't want to do. Also obsessive lockdowns - which kill / harm

Somewhere on the Europe-52 are some folks in the Lithuanian government.

I'll add on here Peter Dasczak - Ecohealth.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dr Deborah Birx.

She's the one who talked more about her family and other tangents than the RONA 😾

FAUCI forced BIRX off of the White House Covid team after she explained to the media that Trump got the "bleach" idea from the team briefings he was given. It was not something President Trump made up out of thin air.

Fauci must go.

edit on 12/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That bitch Lena Wen.

reason.com...

"The unvax should not be able to leave their homes."

-- yeah, whatever.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These people doing what about Trump are actually not going to get what you mean. They think those we should focus on are hero's and we should worship them based on the constant shilling they do for the faux vax.

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Trump's a stooge he doesn't know much about the medical side. As far as I know he isn't into mandates (Nor masks).

If people WANT to take the vax, that's their choice. If people want to wear a mask, that's fine.

We want to target those who are blatant consistent liars (Like Fauci & Walensky) and those who are FORCING by mandate or penalty to do something they don't want to do. Also obsessive lockdowns - which kill / harm

Somewhere on the Europe-52 are some folks in the Lithuanian government.

I'll add on here Peter Dasczak - Ecohealth.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: dontneedaname

What about dear leader Donald Trump? He funded all this vaccine stuff remember?

Yeah but all the plans and people changed when Biden won the election.

The Vax itself changed too and so did the RONA🚬

Many of those who gave in to the Covid-19 vaccination pressures are increasingly feeling betrayed.

As of Dec 22nd, 30% of Covid-19 hospitalizations are people who are "fully vaccinated", and growing.

Holy smokes: www.wwlp.com...

Experts/VIPs/Politicians who endorse these fake vaccines would be wise to stop doing so, ASAP. They're looking like bigger turds every week, as new hospitalization statistics come out.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

forgot to add this guy - NT, Australia Chief Minister - Michael Gunner
edit on 6-1-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join