It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Husband In Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hang in there girl.
Prayers sent

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
NOOOOOO. Not another husband going to the hospital. This is bad news, I hope he recovers from what ever he has wrong. We do not need any more husbands dying.....this is personal to me, I am a Husband.

I will say a prayer for him and hope he gets better, we can't be having Night Star getting upset and cranky because she loses her mate.

Hearing an ambulance going by always gets people's attention when they are older because some day it may be coming to our house or a neighbors house.

I hope he recovers Night Star, we do not need any more members losing their loved ones and we also do not need to be losing any members here either.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What is the matter with him?

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone for being here for me. I really need my ATS friends/family at times like these.

Poor Hubby has a numerous health problems like diabetes, kidney disease and is on dialysis 3 times a week. He has high blood pressure and cholesterol count, a heart murmur and had a stent put in a few years ago.

Today he tested his blood sugar and the count was so high the meter thingy wouldn't even register a number. Sigh...
He was in a lot of pain, sweaty, had diarrhea. He also had chest pain. He was rolling from side to side and moaning he was in so much pain. Glad I went into the room when I did.

Called the hospital and he isn't in pain right now, still doing tests and whatnot. Normally today would be his day for dialysis, but being Christmas, he was scheduled for Sunday instead. So that will help a lot if they do it today hopefully.

Keep the prayers and well wishes coming. I love you all! Big hugs!

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

So you called the ambulance because he was in lots of pain?

I hope he gets better.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Diabetic with HTN hypertension. Silent M.I.. thank god it wasn't that?
Wow..
Get that blood pressure down as it WILL DAMAGE his kidneys more.

Sending more prayers.🙏🙏🙏

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
He is where he needs to be, they will get him stabilized ....prayers for a speedy recovery

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry this is happening to you guys Night. Stay positive sweet lady.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm so sorry Night Star! He is in our prayers and added to our church prayer list.
Please keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hope he is not fataly ill.

Probably best to include more details in your OP to avoid worrying forum members who care for you.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Trust me,I know exactly how you feel.I hope your husband
comes back home to you,mine didn't.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

and mamabeth

So sorry for both of your news... Prayers sent many times, thank you for sharing... Please keep us informed.

So sorry for your loss Mama....

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hope he gets well soon and glad to hear it wasn't the vaccine that caused it...

or was it??

Sorry for the question but I think everyone here wants to know...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The power of prayer is coming your way. I sincerely hope your husband is OK.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Said a prayer for you and him. I kinda know what you’re going through. Mom has most of those things, except low blood sugar and pressure instead. She had an unsuccessful emergency fistulagram on Tues and I had to bring her to the ER on Wed. She’s somewhat better now after three days of dialysis and being started on antibiotics but still not 100%. Recovery can take some time sometimes, and it’s stressful in the meantime… Here’s hoping he gets better quick. Will say more prayers, too.
edit on 12/25/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Blessings to your Husband and you Nightstar.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Trust me,I know exactly how you feel.I hope your husband
comes back home to you,mine didn't.

This is one of those times that you hope that someone else does NOT gain the experience you gained. How are you doing with all this stuff going on?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Sounds like he has been having issues for a while. You must be an exceptional cook and baker for him to have that much problems. Sugar off the meter with all the Christmas goodies around....not unusual. I tend to try everyone's cookies and cakes and breads this time of year...to be polite of course.

I sure hope he gets out of the hospital by the new year, and I mean walking out or coming out in a wheel chair, not out the back door.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Prayers for you and your dear husband.

Wishing you Peace for your kind heart.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oh, Mrs. Leaper. All the positive energy I can to you and Mr.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join