It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Let's go Brandon, I agree," Biden responded.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So this guy named Jared uses the phrase “Let’s go Brandon” at the end of family calls. Apparently he had the opportunity to speak with the president and when the call was ending, he closed with his normal reply. To which the president responded "Let's go Brandon, I agree”. It’s as I’ve suspected all along, he’s either an idiot or he hasn’t been briefed.

Let’s go Brandon

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals
I hate to say this but what if he is trying to get the people that hate him to like him a little. Hell, Trump just gave him some good words the other day.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This is a absolutely hilarious. Biden is such a senile fool . They cut the guy and Biden’s still trying to be nice and ask him questions. Hilarious but also sad that he’s so senile but I don’t feel bad because he’s evil scum

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I don’t know. Let’s go Brandon is a euphemism for the ultimate insult to the president. I can’t imagine he’s trying to be cool by openly insulting himself.

edit on 24-12-2021 by ratcals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
So this guy named Jared uses the phrase “Let’s go Brandon” at the end of family calls. Apparently he had the opportunity to speak with the president and when the call was ending, he closed with his normal reply. To which the president responded "Let's go Brandon, I agree”. It’s as I’ve suspected all along, he’s either an idiot or he hasn’t been briefed.

Let’s go Brandon

He had to ask Jill who was this Brandon he just endorsed.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
By adopting "Let's go, Brandon" over "FJB" people have diluted and undermined the message.

The left won again.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
3,2 1... already posted.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I don’t agree with insulting the potus, after he spends time talking to you and showing empathy towards your family. Bottomline he still holds the office of President. I saw the video, and was not impressed, a bit crude.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Horse penis. The dikwit should have been kicked to the curb when he was caught lying about his education last century.

The fact he is here 20 years into this century is an insult to you and your countrymen.

a reply to: Bicent

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Horse penis. The dikwit should have been kicked to the curb when he was caught lying about his education last century.

The fact he is here 20 years into this century is an insult to you and your countrymen.

a reply to: Bicent

Thank you. Well said.

originally posted by: Bicent

I don’t agree with insulting the potus, after he spends time talking to you and showing empathy towards your family. Bottomline he still holds the office of President. I saw the video, and was not impressed, a bit crude.

That man has no empathy. Respect the office if not the man? They might have shown Trump the same consideration.

No, gloves are off.
edit on 12/24/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And yet you had no such problems with the names Democrats have been calling us, Trump, or Bush for the past 20 years.

Sorry, after 5 straight years of 24x7 lies of all types in an all out By Any Means Necessary effort to destroy our last president and half the country, democrats don't get to hide behind 'respect for the office' anymore.

You have already demonstrated that you have NONE.

Don't like it?

Start speaking up about what democrats have been doing.

Or get used to carrying the shame of their actions.

Lets Go Brandon!

After the FIRST of five straight nights of democrats demonstrating just how much respect they have for the office of president:

How much respect do you suppose those STILL in burn units after defending the Whitehouse will ever have for any democrat again?

I have none.

And NEVER will again.

edit on 24-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
By adopting "Let's go, Brandon" over "FJB" people have diluted and undermined the message.

The left won again.

Funny.

It seems to me that democrats are quite upset that we managed to get our voices past their massive censorship effort in this way.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why not ?
A US citizen has every right to insult the POTUS .
Good thing he did not call me .
I am an equal opportunity offender .

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

top topics

join