It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create the problem, sell the solution...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems Big Pharma's business isn't struggling at all, in fact, business is very very good

Definitely making the rounds on the alt new sites, the more mainstream sites still report the deal but no mention on the cardiovascular side, still researching

edit on 24-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Clearly Pfizer never heard of the saying; The easiest way to solve a problem is to stop participating in the problem.

Big Pharma: We are here to create problems, how else are we going to earn our daily bread. For us, the solution is the problem.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We could build a factory and make misery
We'll create the cure; we made the disease
Frustrated Incorporated
Frustrated Incorporated

Well I know just what you need
I might just have the thing
I know what you'd pay to feel

Put me out of my misery
All you suicide kings and you drama queens
Forever after happily, making misery

Did you satisfy your greed
Get what you need
Was it only envy, so empty

-Soul Asylum- Misery

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wouldn't it be more accurate that they were trying to solve preexisting problems?

Or are you suggesting that a one in a million adverse reaction to a vaccine is enough of a fiscal reason to spend millions of dollars acquiring a company that is trying to solve a different preexisting problem?

Clearly, you have great business acumen. LOL.

edit on 24/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Create a problem ... take responsibility for fixing it?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Any coincidence that Covid occurred after the Pharma driven prescribed opioid industry was being scrutinized?

Wasn't there some movement and redirect to deal with prescription drug prices right before Covid-19 struck?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You mean “cancel culture”
Fox News hosts “dems cancel Christmas, now it’s happy holidays”…uhm no
As a liberal, the only people talking about cancel culture are republicans, and they are wrong

Because you have a couple of young goobers yelling about it, it’s now how EVERY democrat is portrayed

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Pfizer has connections with fast food chains too. Very insideous connections. Exec on a golf outing hinted at them.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It would be nice to have some corporate responsibility being exercised for Christmas wouldn’t it.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you don’t condemn it you condone it.

Sort your party out Democrats, a little internal discipline would go a long way to establishing some sort of legitimacy within the optics being projected.

a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Arrrgh apologists yea that what they are doing that's the ticket...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How nice they create the medical problems then sell the "treatments" for it, that is what they have been doing for decades.

Never cure anything, just long-term life treatments, until they kill the treated.

The future keeps getting darker and darker under the pharma rule.

Too bad forced treatment in the US is not going the way these nazis would like too.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.sciencedirect.com...

Kind of says that Ivermectin works pretty well in this article, who benefits by the doctors not being able to use this cheap generic drug?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wouldn't it be more accurate that they were trying to solve preexisting problems?

Yes they are trying to solve a preexisting problem. How to satisfy their insatiable greed. Just like all other giant corporations in America aka the real government. Everything and everyone is expendable. The only thing that matters is the almighty dollar. What's amazing is how many people on both sides are all for it.

It would be interesting to find out how many in D.C hold stock in pharmaceutical company's though.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
You mean “cancel culture”
Fox News hosts “dems cancel Christmas, now it’s happy holidays”…uhm no
As a liberal, the only people talking about cancel culture are republicans, and they are wrong

Because you have a couple of young goobers yelling about it, it’s now how EVERY democrat is portrayed

yeah amazing how something like that could ever happen. from the deplorables, even!

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

And which very old and nasty white pos brainstormed this form of philanthropy?
edit on 25-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If we broke up the insurance monopolies that would be a good step in the right direction. They have been far too cozy and have far too much power. You all were probably still in diapers at the time but until the 00s when monopolies started cracking their knuckles drug prices were actually pretty reasonable. Okay not all but still a lot of young people online don't realize how different things were and always believes the bad stuff the media sells.

Most families paid cash and didn't have 'surprise' bills as a result and plans were often pretty flexible. I used to hear how people from Canada often came down across the border for faster treatment willing to pay that extra premium as they up there had long waits for their clinics which we now are having since we switched to similar system in 09.

Government healthcare unless it was for minor issues you would be lucky if you didn't have to wait for more then several MONTHS for a surgery which at the time here in the US it was unheard of to wait more then 2 weeks! Now the US is very similar most doctors won't get you in for 2 months now for just about anything short of dying. Actually don't quote me on the dying part. I could be wrong and you'd still be screwed so don't go testing that theory now!

edit on 25-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Bad stuff media sells

edit on 25-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Testing the theory

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Well now they want to ban 'Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls' from the announcements. Disney was always stupid but not evil prior to Covid. Something changed when they were shut down for so long.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've discovered a secret. If possible always order in NEVER do the drive thru because that's where they screw you. When you order in they are almost always willing to fix any mistakes. Several times we would opt to pay and they'd apologize and do it for free anyways. I can't tell you countless times how I've gotten a free drink at Taco Bell before just randomly during the Trump era but then again the economy was doing good back then.

I just ordered a new chair at Office Depot yesterday and the guy working for us offered free water bottles normally 2$ each:

I couldn't find them at first and he showed me and I was going to pay with cash but told me he would just scanned it himself and paid for ours and he did. I can't thank him enough!

top topics

join