It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Prediction - Royal Family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sounds like a game of 20 drunk questions between Pence and Biden... Who would you rather do?

The answer being Harris having already done a vegan?

I'm not sure if the vegan was that fella Bison(Nintendo Switch) that stormed the White House or not however.

Five people died in that; You'll remove Trump from the White House over some dead body fiasco... speedy trial? Trump has yet to be pardoned by Biden when it has been sort of tradition to pardon out the last president... Biden joked his first pardon might actually go to the Turkey. Surprised there hasn't been a single political thread on that...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Love you Barbara!! I so needed a laugh right now

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Isn’t the Crown Jewels on loan to the soap dodgers monarchy? From, like, all the peeps who own fancy Jeweler and stuff.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Judging by the dust on her snaggle teeth she’s the queen mum.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

The queen is 95, so nobody needs to be a psychic to predict her demise within a ten year span.
With her recent hospitalization and disappearance from her duties and the public eye, predicting death within 6 months would be a more likely scenario. I wouldn't be surprised to learn she has already passed.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

Sounds like a game of 20 drunk questions between Pence and Biden... Who would you rather do?

The answer being Harris having already done a vegan?

I'm not sure if the vegan was that fella Bison(Nintendo Switch) that stormed the White House or not however.

Five people died in that; You'll remove Trump from the White House over some dead body fiasco... speedy trial? Trump has yet to be pardoned by Biden when it has been sort of tradition to pardon out the last president... Biden joked his first pardon might actually go to the Turkey. Surprised there hasn't been a single political thread on that...

What is in your mind that thinks this thread has anything to do with Trump?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

When people say a Spade is a Spade weren't thinking Trump were you?

You know clairvoyance and all spade also being called a trump is a factor... in hitting or missing with one's "spirit" buddies.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Well that's a tough one. She probably will.
There's a good chance her age (and a lack of Philip) will be the culprit.
She's 95 and single. I can't imagine her having any life goals left.
I don't even think she has 10 years left. My estimate would be 5.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Is Brad taking bets?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

When people say a Spade is a Spade weren't thinking Trump were you?

You know clairvoyance and all spade also being called a trump is a factor... in hitting or missing with one's "spirit" buddies.

No.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Did Brad predict I will take a poop tomorrow at some point, 99.9%?
That would be a tough prediction to make.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Hey yall, last night my spirit guide Brad delivered a stiff and frightening prediction which I need to warn yall all about. Brad imparted to me that….and I’m shaking as I write this….I’m afraid he has predicted that the Queen of England will die in the next ten years. Yes I was shocked too, but he claims he is 99.9% certain and he’s usually never wrong.

Bless you all this Holliday season xxx

Brave of you to share this. Im floored.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticthirteen

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Hey yall, last night my spirit guide Brad delivered a stiff and frightening prediction which I need to warn yall all about. Brad imparted to me that….and I’m shaking as I write this….I’m afraid he has predicted that the Queen of England will die in the next ten years. Yes I was shocked too, but he claims he is 99.9% certain and he’s usually never wrong.

Bless you all this Holliday season xxx

Brave of you to share this. Im floored.

She's 95 Years old? Hello?

Good grief, people?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Namaste and thank you majesticthirteen. Fortunately, I have created a spiritual shield around me to protect my chakras from the many sceptics jealous of my highly accurate predictions. Brad has given me another special message today, he tells me the pandemic will be over by next Christmas which is joyous news. For you Brits, Brad sees an exciting year for Eurovision fans. He claims that to everyone’s shock, Great Britain will get at least two points and one of those points comes from an unexpected rival. Blessings all.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Don't worry it's just "feel good" therapy.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's like that time Larry the Cable Guy spoke of his dearly departed grandma:

So I went down to the store, and I told the guy my grandma passed away at 104. He asked, 'How'd she die?' How'd she die? She's 104 years old! She wrecked her Harley down at Bike Week!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well she has about half a year to kick the bucket.

I don't see you predicting Ukraine Russia BS

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Heavy is the crown…Sometimes this gift carries such a heavy burden but I imagine no one will doubt my superior spiritual powers from this moment on. Bless you all x x x
edit on 8-9-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I predict that tomorrow a bear will defecate in a wooded area and that the Pope will be a Catholic.

Mark my words.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I predict that tomorrow a bear will defecate in a wooded area and that the Pope will be a Catholic.

Mark my words.

Haters gonna hate but who can forget my Eurovision prediction above?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join