It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy's Husband Stock Market Trades, Beating Nearly Every Hedge Fund by 30%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's simple here's why Id like a ban, after 5 years all those doing it for the cash will vacate bring in those that may actually represent the people, not various companies and industries.

The founding fathers never intended for representatives to get wealthy from it, especially not a 25 year plus career that amasses 50 million dollars on stock trades alone.

politics.retalk.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
politics.retalk.com...
Amassing a 9 figure fortune doesn't have to be difficult, if you're married to the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Paul Pelosi, husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi, appears to be one of the best known stock traders as everything he touches seems to turn to gold. In a year where hedge funds have averaged around an 11% profit through Jan-Nov. 2021, Pelosi has managed to absolutely destroy that number. Though the exact numbers are difficult to ascertain (thanks to wide monetary ranges in Congressional reporting requirements), it's easy to see Pelosi seems to almost always pick winners.

www.newsweek.com...

A spokesperson for the California Democrat told Bloomberg that she doesn't own any stock herself, and had no involvement in her husband's activity.

According to House Stock Watcher, Pelosi has so far disclosed 48 transactions made by her family worth more than $50 million. The online database of lawmakers' stock activity is compiled by software engineer Timothy Carambat.

Pelosi is currently one of the 25 wealthiest members of Congress, according to Business Insider—though, an OpenSecrets report found that nearly half of members of the 116th Congress were millionaires.

edit on 24-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

edit on 24-12-2021 by Archivalist because: meh

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Politics at its finest.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm a birdbath scrub and I did better than 11% this year. I'm not playing with millions of dollars so it's nothing to write home about but 11% seems pretty low for a hedge fund. If they're doing that poorly maybe I have a career move to make.

YTD 32.54%. I swing trade as a hobby though so I really commit some time to it.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This year is an anomaly in my opinion, I had over a 90% return on regular investments this year. That doesn’t count the ridiculous returns I’ve had from crypto either. Makes me feel uneasy how fluid the market is right now and wouldn’t be surprised if it all came crashing down here soon.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
This year is an anomaly in my opinion, I had over a 90% return on regular investments this year. That doesn’t count the ridiculous returns I’ve had from crypto either. Makes me feel uneasy how fluid the market is right now and wouldn’t be surprised if it all came crashing down here soon.

cash out
after the holidays real world of investments will hit the market

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
She wont be able to use USD in hell.
Still, we've gotta figure out how to get those families off our backs.
As long as she manages to die without the wealth being confiscated
her offspring will be like a multiplying middle finger in everyone's face

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I'm a birdbath scrub and I did better than 11% this year. I'm not playing with millions of dollars so it's nothing to write home about but 11% seems pretty low for a hedge fund. If they're doing that poorly maybe I have a career move to make.

YTD 32.54%. I swing trade as a hobby though so I really commit some time to it.

Ahhh ain't that sweet .... you are so cute it's always about you ain't it.

Please note all these azzhats have to do is report it, you know as a real government would. BUT I APOLOGIZE they do get punished

While lawmakers who violate the STOCK Act face a fine, the penalty is usually small — $200 is the standard amount — or waived by House or Senate ethics officials.

52 members a little less than 10% and they shut down a country for months on end for a 'virus" that kills less than 2%.

Business Insider

52 members of Congress have violated a law designed to stop insider trading and prevent conflicts-of-interest

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat from California

Feinstein was months late disclosing a five-figure investment her husband made into a private, youth-focused polling company.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a Republican from Alabama

Tuberville was weeks or months late in disclosing nearly 130 separate stock trades from January to May.

Sen. Roger Marshall, a Republican from Kansas

Marshall was up to 17 months late disclosing stock trades for one of his dependent children.

Sen. Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky

Paul was 16 months late in disclosing that his wife bought stock in a biopharmaceutical company that manufactures an antiviral COVID-19 treatment, the Washington Post reported.

Sen. Mark Kelly, a Democrat from Arizona

Kelly, a retired astronaut, failed to disclose on time his exercising of a stock option on an investment in a company that's developing a supersonic passenger aircraft, Fox Business reported.

Sen. Cynthia Lummis, a Republican from Wyoming

Lummis was several days late reporting a purchase in August of up to $100,000 in bitcoin, CNBC reported.

Rep. Tom Malinowski, a Democrat from New Jersey

Malinowski failed to disclose dozens of stock trades made during 2020 and early 2021, doing so only after questions from Insider.

The independent Office of Congressional Ethics, in part citing Insider's reporting, found "substantial reason to believe" that Malinowski violated federal rules or laws designed to promote transparency and defend against conflicts. It voted 5-1 to refer its findings to the Democrat-led House Committee on Ethics, which confirmed on October 21 that it will continue reviewing the matter.

Rep. Pat Fallon, a Republican from Texas

Rep. Pat Fallon, a Republican from Texas. Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
Fallon was months late disclosing dozens of stock trades during early- and mid-2021 that together are worth as much as $17.53 million.

Rep. Diana Harshbarger, a Republican from Tennessee

Harshbarger failed to properly disclose more than 700 stock trades that together are worth as much as $10.9 million.

Rep. Susie Lee, a Democrat of Nevada

Lee failed to properly disclose more than 200 stock trades between early-2020 and mid-2021. Together, the trades are worth as much as $3.3 million.

Rep. Katherine Clark, a Democrat from Massachusetts

Clark, one of the highest-ranking Democrats in the House, was several weeks late in disclosing 19 of her husband's stock transactions. Together, the trades are worth as much as $285,000.

Rep. Blake Moore, a Republican from Texas

Moore in early- to mid-2021 did not properly disclose dozens of stock and stock-option trades together worth as much as $1.1 million. He was late again disclosing trades made in August.

Rep. Mikie Sherrill, a Democrat from New Jersey

Sherrill was months late disclosing two sales of vested stock her husband earned as part of his employment. The trades were worth up to $350,000 and Sherrill paid a $400 late fee.

Rep. Mo Brooks, a Republican from Alabama

Brooks, who is running for US Senate, failed to properly disclose a sale of Pfizer stock worth up to $50,000.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Republican from Texas

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Republican from Texas. Facebook/Crenshaw for Congress
Crenshaw was months late disclosing several stock trades he made in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Daily Beast reported.

Rep. Kevin Hern, a Republican from Oklahoma

Rep. Kevin Hern, a Republican from Oklahoma. Bill Clark/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
Hern did not disclose nearly two-dozen stock trades in a timely manner, in violation of the STOCK Act. Taken together, the trades are worth as much as $2.7 million.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Democrat from Florida

Wasserman Schultz was months late reporting four stock trades made either for herself or her child.

Rep. Michael Guest, a Republican from Mississippi

Guest was more than eight months late disclosing trades in the stock of two oil companies held by a family trust benefitting his wife.

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, a Democrat from New York

Maloney was months late in disclosing he sold eight stocks he inherited in mid-2020 when his mother died.

Rep. Brian Mast, a Republican from Florida

Mast was late disclosing that he had [quote]

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

edit on Fri Dec 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

I have yet to see something from Trevor Noah or the WKUK that wasn't funny, especially their political satire...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I have yet to see something from Trevor Noah or the WKUK that wasn't funny, especially their political satire...

Never heard of Trevor Noah . He is awesome!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Yeah, it really depends on what he was invested in. If he was just heavyin FAANG, Tesla, or some other high flying company, it wouldn't have been hard to get that kind of return. Most hedge funds are going to be far more diversified and have significantly more money invested so their returns are not going to be as high as someone just heavily invested in one or two winners.

You have to see what the trading pattern looked like compared to any significant news or information that would lead one to believe he had insider knowledge of something. Dumping or buying a stock right before some legislation passed, etc

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
All while they have us focusing on the direct knowledge, the straw people pile up 100x the trades and profits and use "cash" to say "thank you" to the insiders 🤣🤣

Red Herrings to hide the real culprits 🕳️🥥

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: putnam6

Never heard of Trevor Noah . He is awesome!

Don't miss this, another song about social media and society...

Never fails to make me laugh, probably watched it a dozen of times.

NSFW

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

A little correction, it's Trevor Moore guys - Trevor Noah is the woke piece of crap from the Daily Show

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Can't be said enough.

Onward and upward to the Feinstein's.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I want candidates who will call out the crooks while campaigning....or im not voting for them.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Thenail

A little correction, it's Trevor Moore guys - Trevor Noah is the woke piece of crap from the Daily Show

Whoops brain fart.. was reading above Trevor Noah's botched surgery lawsuit not too long ago.

Yes indeed Trevor Moore of WKUK fame (RIP)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

But?

Whatabout?

Fairshare !!! 🥥

🥥

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just sterilise them. Whao!? The ex titty chick who runs the party of naszi has spawned brood?

My god. You fellers are so screwed...

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

top topics

<<   2 >>

join