It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Fentanyl overdoses now leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

By: Alicia Naspretto
Posted at 6:40 PM, Dec 20, 2021
and last updated 5:40 PM, Dec 20, 2021

WACO, Texas — We are now almost two years into the COVID-19 pandemic, but a new analysis shows there's a bigger killer in the United States.

According to the CDC, fentanyl overdoses have killed more people aged 18 to 45 since 2020 than COVID, car accidents, and even suicides.

"The fentanyl increased of death really started to rise quite abruptly in 2016 and just went up and up and up until 2020 and 2021 we also expect to be really bad," Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse Dr. Nora Volkow told 25 News.

The country lost 37,208 people during 2020 and 41,587 people just this year between the ages of 18 and 45.

CDC: Fentanyl overdoses now leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45

So here we have the truth. The leading cause of death of Americans and legal U.S. resident is not COVID-19, it is Fentanyl which comes from China through the Mexican drug cartels who have been working with China to even to lace other drugs and not just coc aine, and MJ, but even medications that need a prescription are being laced with Fentanyl and is killing many young people and adults in the U.S.

Common drugs that may be laced with fentanyl include marijuana, coc aine, and heroin. The addition of fentanyl to any of these drugs can make the high much stronger, and drug lacing can lead to many dangerous effects.

Deadly Fentanyl Laced Drugs

Why Are People Lacing Cocaine With Fentanyl And How Dangerous Is It?
The drugs are rarely used in the same scenes and affect the body very differently, so why is this even a thing?

National Written By Bilal G. Morris | 09.07.21

entanyl-laced coc aine deaths are on the rise in America, and it’s terrifying. As the pandemic looms for what seems like forever, more and more people are turning to self-medication. For many Americans that drug of choice is coc aine, the euphoriant commonly known as “the party drug.” It is one of the most commonly used drugs in the country and many of its users are everyday citizens who you wouldn’t describe as addicts. But dealers are now selling coc aine that is laced with fentanyl, one of the most deadly drugs on the streets, and it’s killing people. Comic Fuquan Johnson and two others died at a small get-together on September 4th from overdosing after ingesting coc aine laced with fentanyl.

Why Are People Lacing Cocaine With Fentanyl And How Dangerous Is It?

It isn't just regular drug dealers whom are doing this. Much of this lacing is being done by Mexican drug cartels working with China, and China is the main producer to Fentanyl that makes it to the U.S., although Mexican drug cartels started producing Fentanyl as well.

Even the puppet Biden administration has reported on this fact.

A new report released Monday from the Mexican Defense Department indicates that Mexican drug cartels are turning to bigger labs to produce larger quantities of synthetic drugs like meth and fentanyl, and that organized crime elements in China are central to their operations, according to NPR.

Mexican Defense Secretary General Luis Cresencio Sandoval Gonz?lez claims that the rise in the demand for synthetic drugs comes from many cartels’ decision to shift from naturally grown drugs like opium and marijuana, the popularities of which are on the decline due to crop seizures and eradication.

Mexican cartels teaming with Chinese organized crime to ramp up meth and fentanyl production

BTW, the puppet Biden administration wants to claim that it is only the Chinese organized crime whom are colluding with Mexican drug cartels. But in fact the CCP itself is involved in these operations. There is nothing that occurs in China that doesn't have the green light from the CCP, and China continues to be the primary source of fentanyl around the world.

In its 2020 National Drug Threat Assessment report, the DEA assessed that China was “the primary source of
fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations,
as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States.
”4 Fentanyl is
trafficked into the United States by two primary methods: (1) sent from Chinese suppliers via international mail or
express consignment services, such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL; and (2) smuggled across the U.S.-Mexican border.

Illicit Fentanyl from China: An Evolving Global Operation

But is the puppet Biden administration doing something about it?... No, instead the puppet Biden administration has open borders that allow illegals, criminals, terrorists and drugs, to flow freely into the U.S.

Tucker: Biden open border policy resulted in a fentanyl crisis

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Can they stop the import of it over the borders?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

How can they do that when the puppet Biden administration has an open border policy in which even criminals are being let through?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

How can they do that when the puppet Biden administration has an open border policy in which even criminals are being let through?

Then the Biden admin must be retarded then, don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Let them overdose, the problem wants to take care of itself....

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Hopefully most of the overdosed "victims" this year voted for Biden. The law of Sewing and Reaping in full effect.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You can thank Biden for this. His southern border policy supports drug cartels and human trafficking.

I bet he and Harris are getting kickbacks from the cartels.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

edit on 24-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'll never forget the feeling of relaxation that came over me after touching a Fentanyl patch while applying it to my Dad when he was dying, in 2018.

It was nothing I'd want to repeat again, but maybe some people get a different, more addictive feeling.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'll never forget the feeling of relaxation that came over me after touching a Fentanyl patch while applying it to my Dad when he was dying, in 2018.

It was nothing I'd want to repeat again, but maybe some people get a different, more addictive feeling.

My father didn't like it, hated how it made him feel and he only used Fentanyl when the chemo was bad or there in his final days.

I can't imagine people wanting to feel that way, was never into downers only did Qualudes briefly, and got tired of feeling like I melted and merged into my recliner. The brain fog hangover, my friends used to say if I got anymore laidback Id be comatose.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Unless he is doing it on purpose!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Legalize drugs.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
China can get away with anything. We're psychologically helpless against them, which is baffling, because our economy is 50 percent larger, we have a much more powerful military, much more soft power, superior science and technology, and we're their largest export customer, buying 19 percent of all their exports pre-pandemic. With all these advantages, China should worry about pissing us off, but they keep piling on the abuse.

In addition to the epidemic of fentanyl addiction and deaths, China's responsible for more than 800,000 Covid19 deaths here, not to mention millions of lost jobs, ruined businesses and trillions of dollars in emergency spending due to the pandemic.

The Chinese steal hundreds of billions of dollars worth of intellectual property from us yearly. A former NSA director called it the greatest transfer of wealth in history.

China does orders of magnitude more harm to Americans than Islamic terrorism, yet we keep trading with them and educating their best students. It's insane.
edit on 24-12-2021 by Scapegrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It would take a full blown military operation 😃

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Legalize drugs.

Yeah that'll stop the overdoses and bootlegging won't it🍾

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Guys, China is doing this intentionally. Britain did the same thing to them during the Opium wars I believe, got tons of Chinese hooked on opium.... Then they were much easier to conquer after the were softened up. It's not good for our country if tons of young peoples lives/productivity are crushed. This is what China wants.

I think they want the children of gen x'ers to be killed off. We'll have a military age glut sometime in the future, perfect time to attack us.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Legalize drugs.

Yeah that'll stop the overdoses and bootlegging won't it🍾

It will stop giving money to criminal organizations and allow the purchase of clean drugs without it being laced with something.

It will also stop the government from treating the adult population like children who need to be told what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

The war on drugs doesn't work. Legalization is the only realistic proposal to reduce crime and bad drugs.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

How would a law stop somebody from selling tainted products?

Example: current drug laws can't stop the tainted products. 🚬

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You can thank Biden for this. His southern border policy supports drug cartels and human trafficking.

I bet he and Harris are getting kickbacks from the cartels.

now i get why he whispers "pay your fair share" he takes10% off the top

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How to destroy a country, well from within, China even wrote books on it, they live by their credo.

One more fact that shows that Democrats hates America and Americans,.

They know what they have done, they knew right after they let the border opens, the first ones to come across and started making money thanks to the democrats were the drugs and human trafficking cartels.

Because you know Democrats needs their steady income of fresh humans and the younger the better.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I've never had a particular attraction to narcotics myself. The strongest I have ever been prescribed was hydromorphone, and I didn't experience anything that I would call pleasant. It didn't even really address the pain I was having. I know many people do have what they consider a euphoric experience, and opiates are highly addictive for most. 

I hate to see people struggle with addiction and especially hate to see them die from an overdose, but I think it is going to eventually burn through many of the people who are susceptible to addiction and the market will bottom out for a while.
edit on 24 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join