It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia To Move To 3 Month Booster Shots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: RazorV66

Something is going on Down Under.

Yeah we've turned into a bunch of cry babies.

The majority have, others not so much and some remain unafraid.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

This is a massive TEST that other countries are watching. Australians are the guinea pigs. If they allow themselves to be treated worse than farm animals by their nation's leaders, leaders of other countries will follow suit.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, if Australia falls, the world follows. Awesome, no pressure then 😂

edit on 24 12 2021 by myselfaswell because: obviously the pressure got to me and I made a spelling mistake, which I have now corrected.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The variants have reached the Precipice...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The one fault in the Australian character - everybody wants to be a carbon copy of each other. If you want to be accepted, you have to be an identifiable stereotype. The mold was not broken. The politicians play this up, pretending to be commoner than the common man. Bob Hawke is a good example or the ex-chicken farmer in John Howard's government who held portfolios in transport, police and defence. Can't recall his name - might have been John Anderson. But how does a chicken farmer qualify to be able to make decisions in law enforcement defence and transport? He watches cockerels fighting, he defended his chickens against foxes and transported his birds to the slaughter house.

All Aussies have to be extrovert. There is no room for introverts. This is one of the reasons that booze is such a godly brew.

But for all the swaggering and no dramas and too easys, they will fall in line to be vaxxed to high hell as there is only one body with many arms. They may have a reputation for being rugged but they are not rugged individuals. I hope that this situation will be the wake up call to break away from the collective. The same collective response that had so many young men leave their dads' farms and hurry off to the Turkish front in WW1 only to be mown down like wallabies.

Of course this does not apply to the great Aussie revolutionaries here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Australians are officially a bunch of punks. They will not overthrow their government and they will be know as the first to officially fall.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Am wondering if those ovens will be located in back-to-back factories : Crackerjack's Crematorium in the front ; SlappyJack's Soylent out the other side...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

... But how does a chicken farmer qualify to be able to make decisions in law enforcement defence and transport? ...

My useless opinion is that as long as we demand ' Qualifiedâ„¢ ' folks to speak to/for us : the nefarious fraudulent Scammersâ„¢ will seek to control the qualification-process, and put their assets in the seats of influence.

You know : sort of like what's going-on everywhere, now !

But don't listen to me : am not ' Qualifiedâ„¢ ' to speak of such things...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

what is it with you people and all the skepticism?

the people that are pushing the jabs ro protect you from a .02% chance of dying are politicians, lawyers, conflict of interest scientist,media, and drug companies. what more ethical and morally superior people would you trust to tell you what is best for you and your family?

c'mon man

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Heya. By "qualified" I meant possessing half a brain. But you're right, I think we the people have to redefine what it means to be qualified to assume the role of public servant.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Thanks for your reply.

It would be wonderous, if we the people, could manage on our own, with the help of our own.

We are well to be wary, of any ' Qualifiedâ„¢ ' candidate that is groomed by ' Themâ„¢ ', and presented to us.

Don't think too many true public-servants, seek political power.

Grass-roots, feels a little more interesting to me.

But don't know much of anything, and am not a believer of our current political systems.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well, we are talking of a big logistical problem, the hygienic disposal of seven billion bodies over a given timeline. The fact that about a hundred and fifty countries signed up to agenda 21 would require a large organized plan already in place. The fact that the media would have to be tightly controlled to stop a panic situation would be a great help in the completion of the plan. All other information outlets would have to be controlled with any negative statement of facts, being debunked by an opposing statement to neutralize the comment. The Governments implementing a plan, cant just mass execute people simply because the numbers involved would resist very quickly. The plan rests on the simple concept that it is so bizarre nobody would believe their Government would do such a thing to its citizens. However, it seems to be chugging along regardless. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hey mate.

Ya : before ya know it : everybody will be getting sick of an invisible pathogen, or scared to death of it, and...
Hey : wait a second...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Sure thing doomer, the size of our protests, and the growing angst amongst those that care, paints a different picture. It doesn't take a whole population to overthrow tyranny, a fact proven time and time again historically.

With the 1780 population estimated at 2,780,369, that gives us 2.96 percent of the country serving in George Washington's Army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join