It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best thing about Biden is his honesty about COVID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I heard so many times at least Biden will be honest, yet one year the man seems to be lying consistently about COVID. Its obvious they are pushing a broken narrative and continue to do so.

Just the choice of the word "vaccine" was enough to mislead people. The only thing that government & pharma companies needed to do was choose that word and then quietly look the other way when people form unrealistic expectations. Expectations about a drug that sounds like it'll help to create herd immunity....because someone in charge called it a vaccine.

redstate.com...

"Today, all across this nation, we can say with confidence: America is coming back together,” Biden said in his July 4 speech. “Today, while the virus hasn’t been vanquished, we know this: It no longer controls our lives, it no longer paralyzes our nation and it’s within our power to make sure it never does so again.”

"Well, what took so long is, it didn’t take long at all. What happened was, the Omicron virus spread more rapidly than anybody thought. If I told you four weeks ago that this would spread by – on a day-to-day basis that it would spread by 50, 100 percent, 200 percent, 500 percent, I think you would have looked at me and said, “Biden, what are you drinking?” But that’s what it did."

"Now, we don’t know what’s gonna happen from here. There’s some evidence that in South Africa, where a lot of this started, that it’s dropping off quickly too. We don’t know."

It has been noting for nearly a month, according to data from South Africa and compared with data from other countries, Omicron has not shown to be more deadly than other variants even among the unvaccinated. So, yes, Mr. Biden, we do know what is happening in South Africa, and we’ll undoubtedly see the same pattern here.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Scumbags are Usually Also Pathological Liars . Joe Passed that Test the Day he was Elected to the Senate......

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Worst president ever within his first year.

"I've reached milestones no other President in history has dared to achieve" Joe Biden probably

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0

"I've reached milestones no other President in history has dared to achieve" Joe Biden probably

Worst within 6 months you mean.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Worst within 6 months you mean.

He was nothing but sh!t his first week in and has gone downhill since then.
Propped up, illegitimate president and he runs the country like it.
Complete buffoon who has done nothing for the American people in almost 50 years in public office.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Omicron has not shown to be more deadly than other variants even among the unvaccinated.

not sure, but does this make the mandatory vaccine issue kind of pointless?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I could 💩 a better president.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, he has been making Jimmy Carter look like a good president, so he's got that going for him. How many times did Carter trip going up stairs or crap himself in front of the pope?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

God its been a long year, I can't believe we have to endure this asshat for another three. At least when the dems get slaughtered in the midterms they will be powerless. Hopefully for a long long time.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Biden is a long term politician, he did not accomplish that by being Honest. The best deceivers make it to the Whitehouse. If Hillary had not screwed up so much and got caught, she would have won the presidency five years ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Biden and honesty .
Those 2 are perfect examples of a diametrically opposed meaning when used in a statement .

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Removed Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Biden and honesty .
Those 2 are perfect examples of a diametrically opposed meaning when used in a statement .

Biden has an answer for everything, as for the honest part 50% are lies and 50% are falsehoods

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

MERRY CHRISTMAS Joe ! You Son..

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I heard so many times at least Biden will be honest, yet one year the man seems to be lying consistently about COVID. Its obvious they are pushing a broken narrative and continue to do so.

Just the choice of the word "vaccine" was enough to mislead people. The only thing that government & pharma companies needed to do was choose that word and then quietly look the other way when people form unrealistic expectations. Expectations about a drug that sounds like it'll help to create herd immunity....because someone in charge called it a vaccine.

redstate.com...

"Today, all across this nation, we can say with confidence: America is coming back together,” Biden said in his July 4 speech. “Today, while the virus hasn’t been vanquished, we know this: It no longer controls our lives, it no longer paralyzes our nation and it’s within our power to make sure it never does so again.”

"Well, what took so long is, it didn’t take long at all. What happened was, the Omicron virus spread more rapidly than anybody thought. If I told you four weeks ago that this would spread by – on a day-to-day basis that it would spread by 50, 100 percent, 200 percent, 500 percent, I think you would have looked at me and said, “Biden, what are you drinking?” But that’s what it did."

"Now, we don’t know what’s gonna happen from here. There’s some evidence that in South Africa, where a lot of this started, that it’s dropping off quickly too. We don’t know."

It has been noting for nearly a month, according to data from South Africa and compared with data from other countries, Omicron has not shown to be more deadly than other variants even among the unvaccinated. So, yes, Mr. Biden, we do know what is happening in South Africa, and we’ll undoubtedly see the same pattern here.

Yeah, pandemics are weird like that. If only someone had paying been paying attention to it the past year instead of simply mandating everyone just take the vaccine his predecessor kickstarted, between bouts of political theater. Yeah, both sides are guilty of that, but one was supposes to be better than that, right? Are we more unified? Has any progress really been made? Numbers, with 3 vaccines, are up over last year all around. What other metric matters? Rhetoric? Seems grandpa, despite what I'm sure is a packed regiment, does like the taste of this particular medicine.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Joe Biden is so proud of his honesty and Covid track-record, he ordered a set of DANCING NURSES to put on a show at the White House!

Fauci Got so Excited!: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Biden proves NWO is in charge.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I kinda like the way Biden doesn't start twitter wars with CRAZY DICTATORS WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
PLus his dog bit a secret service agent. That was cool.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What are you babbling on about?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join