It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Sightings Around Military Installations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've heard it said for years that saucer / UFO sightings are more prevalent around military installations, esp nuclear.
its become an accepted trope in the community.

I wonder; are there really more such sightings?
could this be more the result of increased security / surveillance at these sites?

would be interesting to put up some cameras in some remote area to detect such activity.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Could it be another Black-ops project underway? Will it take 20 years before we know what they're testing?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's interesting. Civilians like myself might not see anything, ever. Countless nights scanning the stars and nothing. Ever.
Then you get the Navy pilot saying that they see them every day. Every day for years. That's what he said.

That's hundreds of sightings in a span of two or three years.
I get nothing!
For life!

There is no doubt that they are extremely interested in the military and how they use nuclear power. They don't give a crap about normal folks.
It's scary, actually. The military is our shield against invasion, and that's exactly what they're checking out.

Every day, for years.

Ryan Graves: Every day. Every day for at least a couple years.

Bill Whitaker: Wait a minute, every day for a couple of years?

Ryan Graves: Uh-huh.

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 23-12-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I haven't that kind of luck either unless they wipe memories.. oh wait... Well I don't believe I have and I amnot sure what to think about it all. The footage from the military is compelling me to think that it is our stuff or alien because it is real unusual and hard to deny. 50% chance it is a Human because something is showing off for our military pilots. 50% chance it is another species. That part would have to be analyzed for if they were aliens from another planet or a species here the whole time?

originally posted by: canucks555

It's interesting. Civilians like myself might not see anything, ever. Countless nights scanning the stars and nothing. Ever.
Then you get the Navy pilot saying that they see them every day. Every day for years. That's what he said.

That's hundreds of sightings in a span of two or three years.
I get nothing!
For life!

There is no doubt that they are extremely interested in the military and how they use nuclear power. They don't give a crap about normal folks.
It's scary, actually. The military is our shield against invasion, and that's exactly what they're checking out.

Every day, for years.

Ryan Graves: Every day. Every day for at least a couple years.

Bill Whitaker: Wait a minute, every day for a couple of years?

Ryan Graves: Uh-huh.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I've heard it said for years that saucer / UFO sightings are more prevalent around military installations, esp nuclear.

Yes apparently an 'ominous correlation' between UFOs and atomic energy installations was established even back in Ruppelt's era and the connection was discussed at the Pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Yes apparently an 'ominous correlation' between UFOs and atomic energy installations was established even back in Ruppelt's era and the connection was discussed at the Pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for the link Karl12
great info on that

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder X-Files - Patient X-5x13

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

No worries mate and no doubt a very interesting combination - if you've not already then would say this book and this book are well worth a read.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
I average about one a year. Most are interesting, some very scary experiences. Nothing like seeing a UFO 20 miles away and having it chase you and your friends 2 minutes later...yes chase. It knew we saw it and came after us.
Palomar Mountain California 1993

join