It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The decision taken by the Court of Massa opens a glimmer of hope.
Not all judges tend to please the government or other internal and external powers, to cultivate their undue hopes

Illegitimate Green Pass, Sinagra: 'Judge accepts my appeals and summons Bassetti and Brusaferro'

This is just the beginning of the avalanche of complaints that this shameful Italian government is about to receive!

I would like to translate the whole article but I'm sick of receiving warnings from the staf.
Translate it yourself

ACTIVATE LAWYERS DO THE SAME IN YOUR COUNTRIES AND REPORT!

edit on 29-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

myocardial infarction –269% increase
Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
female infertility – 471% increase
pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase

Video (start at min 41.00)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Worshippers not handlers The video you described sounds interesting too.
a reply to: Ektar
Correct on Catholic

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
It is from a protest in Moscow in 1991.

Thank you. That is a VERY important detail that Duncan needs to be careful using such an implying it means now.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guys you are really smart
I apologize

THIS is Brussels

The meaning of the post does not change

Thanks for updating the story here.!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
GO CANADA! 🐱‍🏍

twitter.com...

I saw reading the twit that "Go F me" decided to release a ton of money that they were holding hostage as usual when the cause is against their participation in "the official narrative" put out by the DS.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thank you my fellow Veteran. I would hate to say it was always fun when I got to fire off ordinance, but when it could be followed up by real return fire I would say is when the rubber hits the road. No one shot at me other than the live fire 10 m over our head training. I did try to put myself in the shoes of troops who had gone before us and it is humbling. Your buddy can be sitting right next to you smoking and joking and then gets smoked and you are left unharmed but mentally crippled for a good bit of time.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2010/10/20/google-maps-discovers-batman-symbol-at-us-military-base/

goo.gl...

The claim

The bat cave is not under Wayne Manor

Well the entrance isn't..

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
F.B.I. Secretly Bought Israeli Spyware and Explored Hacking U.S. Phones

Pegasus .... Yeah they just explored it lol ...just like the entrapment with the whitmer case .....
Shame on this American Gestapo

edit on 1292022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Planet Lockdown

If you are interested in why there are more and more protests, resistance and vaccination critics speaking out louder and louder, you should watch this documentary. There is hardly a better summary of the motives of the opponents of Covid vaccination.

Odysee

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

IF Orwell had imagined this he would have added it in the book "1984". It might have went like this:
"Pregnant male delivers child. It has always been normal for males to carry a baby in their belly for 9 months. Anyone can check."

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Who they send is irrelevant. A ground war with another country is nothing but a big production. Government have shown that your lives have zero value. Let’s go through a few scenarios.

1) nuclear attack - only option is another nuclear attack
2) cyber attack - government will lie about the attack and the source
3) terrorist attack - government will lie about the attack and the source
4) boots on the ground - both countries can send as many troops as they feel necessary. the only outcome will be sacrificed lives and a blame game, but since it isn’t a big attack we may not even say we are at war with the other country. it may just get blamed on some insurgents. a disavowed faction from the nation state. whatever.

The point is that war at that level is un-winnable and the countries will both lie about what is really going on. Soldiers are merely pawns in that type of engagement so governments can be appalled in the news about how many people the other country killed. but even that number is manipulated to suit the narrative because if the number killed is too high, people will revolt against the war.

Everyone needs to disavow war. If the elected government lies to you about why you are there and whose interest it is in, then it is an illegal war. How mad are you going to be when a nuclear attack happens because of a war that elected officials started with no support from the people?

I’ve been thinking too…in all these COVID lawsuits, and maybe even in wars, how do we know these people actually exist? Classified files. Lawsuits with unnamed people. You could really control a narrative with “paper” people.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Note that Gen Milley says "an attack against one NATO ally is an attack against all."
Last I checked, Ukraine is not part of NATO.

They know there is not much that can be done re: Ukraine. This is to warn off any expansion of the war into NATO countries. Fits with the boots on the ground being sent to NATO countries.

But what I find absurd is the troops they're sending: 18th Airborne Corps. Umm, maybe a heavy brigade or two, equipped from forward positioned stocks, would make more sense.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Replying to myself.
Melania has just placed 17 FLOTUS 45 variants into the collection. The Best of 45. This is on the OpenSeas NFT art platform.
"A mixed media collection of DJT [45th + 47th] + others.
There is a hidden Pepe in at least 1 asset in each 'variant' which has no significance other than having a collectible with Pepe in it. These are made with love + designed for the sole purpose of admiring the 45th president U.S. [image of an orange] Orange Man Good.

I went through them and FLOTUS 45 variant # 17:
#123 November 6, 2017 17:05:57 [EST]
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

There are more clues in the NFT art. Maybe something to do with a 3 star general jumped out at me.
openseas.io/collection/the-best-of-45

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
A while back you posted a Loop tweet:
58a3f851f9afd6a8842cfe8c37a11eo

I wonder if this is related to smart contracts and NFT. Maybe pointing to something specific...

Melania held her auction of an NFT, white hat and painting with the auction falling short raising $170,000 ...$80,000 short.
She sold her autographed white hat, a painting of her wearing the white hat and a NFT of a white hat with payment in Solana tokens.
Lots of white hat comms. Just really sad that the MSM celebrated her falling short when the plans were to use the $ to help foster children.
www.theguardian.com>us-news>jan>melania

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For those in the UK, I've just been forewarned by my ma that there is a program on Channel 5 at 8:30pm GMT this evening about UK Royal Palaces. The trailer said it's covering

The Royal Pavillion and Underground tunnels

Soft disclosure start?

The Royal Pavillion is in Brighton on the South coast of England.

I'll be out so wont be able to watch it.

edit on 29-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey Guys long time no meeting of minds!

I know some of you are aware Im good friends with Coreydigs. She spent about 3 hours with me in my live chat Wed night. It was sort of a casual interview with others asking questions of her as well as she asking her own question back to them.

I still have some editing to do to clean up some background noise and a bit of folks stepping on each other, but I wanted to know if you guys would like me to drop off the couple videos I will probably get out of it here when Im done. I will if there is a interest.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Cheers for the support on the Tripcodes vs. Timelines theory, Charliebrowndog!

I don't have the bandwidth to delve into it further - maybe someone else will build on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Not irrelevant if the goal is to -avoid- rather than -fight- a war.

A Russian heavy mechanized force won't be much impressed by airborne forces. Another heavy mechanized force might give them pause.

The Russian government doesn't want to see nuclear annihilation any more than we do. But they may be willing to risk a territory grab and then rattle a nuclear saber so that everyone accepts, more or less, what they did.

Eastern European countries took notes when the "green men" extended Russian control over all of Crimea. Those countries have been working on their own solutions to ensure any territorial loss in such a scenario is limited, because they know, NATO or not, the West is not likely to have their back in a conflict over a Russian land grab.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Freedom Convoy 2022 live updates: Trudeau relocated due to security concerns

Vid H/T myknukem

edit on 1292022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I had a thought this morning on when the financial crash comes. Whilst it's pretty obvious, it deserves being stated:

1) A lot of movement in financial indices is driven by the AUTOMATED algorithms of financial houses and banks. It is these that make it most difficult for the public to beat the market - but they are also predictable if you know the algorithms,

2) I was personally advised in 2017 that BlackRock's Vanguard fund was the only one that was TOTALLY software automated. I invested part of my company pension in it for a while so have the prospectus - but I bailed on it when the plan became apparent,

3) It is also these algorithms that "cover" for human decision making over the weekend when traders only work Monday to Friday.

Therefore, if I were Q-team, I would have greatest confidence in the market crashing as a result of world news AT THE WEEKEND. They could predict how these automated algorithms would react, so if the right news is fed in then the right market response is effectuated. Think in terms of the old IT adage "Garbage IN, Garbage OUT". By the time financial directors notice what is happening and call in their traders to manage the situation, they would already be on the back foot and an hour or two behind.
edit on 29-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Option 5)
while people are locked in their homes with martial law and with the fear that a nuclear bomb is about to rain down on them, the deployed armies, instead of waging war on each other, make an organized bliz and arrest ALL those of the Deep State .

Too unreasonable?

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join