It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris Says She Would Get Better Media Coverage if She Was a White Dude.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Typical Democrat, blame everything on someone or everyone else. She is kind of lazy, she will not do what she is supposed to do. But blame the media and state it is because she is colored and female, blaming others is what liberals tend to do all the time.

The Vice president is kind of ignorant of authority, the vice president is not doing what the vice president is supposed to do. It is not a gravy job that should be ignored if you don't feel like doing what you are assigned. Evidently she is so entitles she cannot see she is acting entitled. Did she think being vice president meant she just had to socialize with friends all day?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is why I don't watch the news. I get headlines in my customized news feed and I click the ones that look relevant. It's a blessing to not rely on major corporate studios for my current events.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
She is a complete moron, that's her problem.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: carewemust

She's right, biden gets all kind of coverage for being a white dude.

Talk about trying to pull a sexist racist card. πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ Kamala, not you CWM.

And yet she herself endorced him. Hilarious.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Incompetence knows no race or gender.

2nd

or political party

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
She can just "identify" as a white dude -problem solved.
Isn't that how it's supposed to work on the woke left?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, December 23, 2021

Its interesting hearing VP Harris complain like this, considering how she was touted as the first Black Female President, while Joe had his secret operation last month. (After the dangerous surgery was revealed.)

NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

VP Pence was/is a WHITE MAN, and he didn't get favorable coverage, until Trump supporters turned on him at the very end of Trump's first term in office.

-CareWeMust

The old racist and misogynistic argument.

Lord knows it’s not because she is ignorant of the office she holds and also of how to perform in that role. Equity of equality. She is the product of that failed movement.

The Peter principle comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
She is a complete moron, that's her problem.

Fred..

Unfortunately that's our problem as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
At the highest levels, they are not finished ripping and gnarling the country apart.

This is the VP and what a horrible shame Democrats are and always have been πŸ†˜

Total Bitter Jealous Hate 😠

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The irony, here, is that Klamella wouldn't even be VP...if She Was a White Dude.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Is she kidding ?

It's because she is a Black Woman the MSM does not completely rip her a new one on a daily basis .

If she were a White man in her current position , Oh God help us she would be beaten bloody every night on the MSM.
edit on 23-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
what kind of white dude?

any particularities she would like?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Actually, if she was a white man, she wouldn't be getting any media coverage because Biden was threatened to pick a black girl.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Who cares.

This is someone who dropped out before the 2020 primaries but somehow was picked as VP. Amy Klobuchar should have been his female VP pick based on, actually, how well she stood up in the primaries. I would have chosen her or Buttie if I was Biden but he was told he needed to have a black woman.

What she should be doing, even if polls are tanking, is empowering people by showing she made it instead of promoting victimhood and that is all the Progressives do.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have only read your op...
She would have gotten better media coverage if she didn't
go into hiding so much.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Maybe she knows.

I mean, what was she before she was a black woman? A white man? A black man? A serpent? A bird? Maybe she should shut her beak

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If Kamala was a white dude servicing Willie Brown, KH would still be in Cali.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If she was a White dude she wouldn't tick any protected characteristic boxes and would therefore be unheard of.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Race baiting bitch this one is...I suck at my job and it's because she ain't a man or white......according to her.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Someone is in denial about just sucking at being a human being. Has nothing to do with race.

Some fail their way to the top, others just suck.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join