It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden meaning of The Matrix and the New Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I watched the matrix and matrix revolution today. i like them both. haven't seen resurrections yet. but reading the thread is like watching the big bang theory with the guys talking about the green lantern and i'm penny.

oh just finished Transformers; The Last Knight. in the end, a ship is threatening the Earth and the dam thing looks like the Corona Virus! Talk about hidden meaning!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Remember the first one was never meant to have a sequel so they had to write that one after it was a box office smash.

A little like Highlander and quite a few other good first movies and I personally have yet to see a sequel that was better than the original though in many franchise that is hotly debated.

Some in the Star Trek community for example prefer Wrath of Khan over the Motion Picture first movie in the series of big screen adaptations of that old but still great franchise and likewise in the Star Wars community the first (oldest) trilogy, episode 4, 5 and 6 has many arguing over which they thought was the best, some hate the Ewok's from episode VI for example and saw that as Lucas selling out to the child toy market while others loved the Dunkirk like battle and retreat of the Rebel alliance in the Empire Strikes back while most have to admit the most magical was the original episode IV.

And with that particular franchise you have the purists like me whom both love and HATE the digitally enhanced re-release, we love the affects but hate the added humour and stupid scenes such as the needless slap stick robot hit's robot scene or the Jawa falling from his animal mount when an alien on a speeder bike startles it as they were just to make little kid's laugh and kind of detracted from the atmosphere and mystery with big reveals of the original screen version.

The Matrix has gone down in history as a movie that started cult belief among many that previously had not even considered the idea in those that watched it that they too may be in a simulated reality and maybe even played into the imaginations of some physicists whom after began to talk about such way out there topics as simulated reality or projected or hologram universes etc, it may even have inspired Star Trek's holodeck as well though I am not certain which of those two was first on that (But usually star trek get's there with radical ideas both real world and imaginary before anyone else).

Still take them as stand alone on there own merit and they are good movies but personally I stand by the first being the best of them all, the last I was not too keen on but that is just my opinion and it has some good ideas just the implementation was lacking in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Howdy. I found one of your posts this morning on the NEW list and appreciated it enough to read a few of your other posts scattered around over the last month. Good stuff mostly. This one though sparked me enough to reply. Good stuff here Acro.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join