It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender, Who Gave Birth To Son, Criticizes Medical Staff For Calling Him 'Mother'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

At least he-she didn't murder the little child before it was born.

Credit where due.

Our society really needs to get on top of the whole "parenting license" situation because obviously treating procreation like a human right isn't doing us any favors. But that's a different topic.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What an ungrateful birth vessel.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Penis = Male
Vagina = Female

Deal with it or STFU.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
That thing needs to have the child taken away or it will be abused all of its life.

yup! and maybe it should wear a sign to let everyone know what TF to call it.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I would amend that statement to say:

Uterus = female
No uterus = male

To avoid cofusions resulting from anatomical surgeries that can recreate the organs you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Umm....Real men do not have babies, so technically what ever sex you are, if you give birth by definition you are the mother of the kid. What is happening to this society when someone complains that they are not a mother of a kid when in reality they are. I don't care what someone identifies at, a mother is a mother if they give birth to a kid.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And this is why women are being erased. Transgenders

Wow, it does feel like that. This article is kinda shocking to me.

I'm happy for them to be blessed with a real cute kid but be realistic dude, it's your lady bits that did the job.

Motherhood is maternity is feminine and then to go on about 'Nothing about being pregnant felt "feminine" to me - in fact, I think carrying a child, isolated due to the pandemic, and facing all the hospitals and appointments alone was the absolute toughest, bravest thing I've ever done. Nothing feels stronger than being able to say I'm a dad who created my own child.' Yup, and had a caesarean to boot, not that there's anything wrong with it but you want to feel strong, tough, brave? Do it the natural way (if possible, I get it not all can, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a case similar to "too posh to push" but instead " too manly to push"

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
She was happy to be a mother right up until he gave birth.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well she couldn't get pregnant or have a baby if she was a man. What the hell else are they supposed to call her? What they SHOULD do is take the baby away, there's mental illness in the mother.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This person should have been sectioned under the mental health act and prevented from reproducing.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So how exactly did it get knocked up??

Strange world

Clown World

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have no dysphoria with that part of my body.'

First that I have heard that one.
Only dysphoric on the top half of the body?

I guess when a malfunctioning brain is involved, we can expect all kinds of things to come up.

I was gonna point this out in the OP but figured I'd see if someone else woud catch it, good job and great point!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So how exactly did it get knocked up??

Strange world

Clown World

Scientists playing God, obviously. There doesn't have to be a practical reason as long as there's a theoretical possibility that useful answers might someday result from this elaborate exercise in pushing the boundaries of human physiology because "to see if we can".

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Society used to sort this sort of thing out.

If you're mentally broken but can still carry your weight, you get a job to carry your weight.

If you have a brain that is so broken you're detrimental to society, you get disappeared.

these days we cherish the dysfunctional and punish anyone questioning the stupidity of it.
Insanity, which leads to inevitable societal collapse.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'd say so.

I'd say the fact that she gave birth pretty much puts paid to the claim of being male...

I do worry about the kid, though...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummm...why needs sheep when you've got an "SUX 9000"...

Or the Hallita 9000...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Seems like child abuse if you remove the milk makers just when they are needed to nourish your child. Yeah I know that there is pretend milk, but it doesn’t contain all the natural goodness of the real stuff

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope but now the littler born fetus will have a mentally challenged father for a mother.

Bizarro world we are living, this days, is not about what our children will become what matters is just that well they are born to whatever including a tree with two legs.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Being obvious to reality, self centered and fueled by anger, does not a good Mother or Father make ! God help this baby who could care less about anything except love and care when his “Mother” denies to him one of God’s greatest gifts, a Mommy ....🤱

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I feel like if they had said "Oh congrats on the new Father!" It would have been offended as well. Pronouns and all this other # is stupid. I recently had this talk with someone who was very very pro-pronoun, not sure what to call them... All this person did was try and tell me not to hurt their feelings. I kept refuting and asking how it mattered in the real world with real world problems. I asked "Will these pronouns pay my bills? Will these pronouns defend the tax money of the individuals who pay in good faith? Will these pronouns actually do anything other than sound stupid?" I got "But we have to think of kids feelings." To which I replied "The world doesn't give a # what they want or don't want, the sooner they realize this the better they are for it." They called me a close minded racist... After that I just said "So you only know buzzwords fed to you and you can literally only repeat them when you're backed into a corner. When you are actually educated on the world maybe then we can talk but I am going to assume that would require you to read and look outside your own comfortable box and you may get offended, so I doubt that will happen."

It's literally a word this person is complaining about... A word these doctors and nurses say 100's of times over and over after a birth I am going to assume. They are just going to assume vagina = woman, woman = gives birth, so when you add those 2 simple ideas together, it's not unreasonable to think they may just say "Congrats to the new mom!" It's not like they said to this beast "YOU JUST HAD BIRTH AND YOU ARE NOW A WOMAN AND MUST ONLY DO WOMANLY THINGS!" No one's ideas but this beasts is being forced on anyone.... Kind of funny when you think about that. It's gotten crazy and stupid. We literally argue over words now. # the crumbling world around us, you have to call me the correct pronoun..... Yeah... This generation has a rude wake up call ahead of them, I just hope I'm not around when this happens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join