It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Covid-19 Vaccine-Booster Injections Given This Fall and Winter are EXPIRED or SPOILED.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thursday, December 23, 2021

--When you look at official vaccine production numbers from last Winter, you see 600 million doses were produced by Pfizer and Moderna.

Feb 11, 2021: The orders placed today bring the vaccine purchased by the U.S. government from these two companies to a total of 600 million doses, enough to vaccinate 300 million people. Each company is delivering 300 million doses in regular increments through the end of July 2021. Each company will leverage U.S.-based manufacturing capacity to fill, finish and ship vials as the bulk material is produced.
Source: www.hhs.gov...

--How Long Can Vaccines/Boosters be kept "fresh and effective"?

Both Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines can last up to six months frozen. Once thawed, Pfizer's can be kept in a refrigerator for five days, and Moderna's for 30 days.
www.kgw.com... f94a3ba6be19

--As of July 2021, only 172 million doses had been administered. (Unused had been frozen at least 6 months by then.)

Source: fortune.com...

--And lastly, the "Boosters" people are getting now, are nothing more than additional doses of the original vaccine. The vaccine that has been sitting in Freezers or Refrigerators for MONTHS.

COVID-19 booster shots are the same formulation as the current COVID-19 vaccines. However, in the case of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine booster shot, it is half the dose of the vaccine people get for their primary series.
Source: www.cdc.gov...

Putting the above facts together, is it logical to assume that most of the vaccines and boosters being administered to individuals at this moment are likely "spoiled" and/or "expired", and probably have been for months? Since nobody can be sued over Covid-19 vaccine issues, it's not likely that expired/spoiled vials will be disposed of with other expired/spoiled medications in doctors' offices, pharmacies, hospitals, etc..

Would being injected with an expired dose of Pfizer, or Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson, equate to receiving a WEAK vaccine, or NO vaccine, or a potentially dangerous drug?

What do you think ATS members?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
At this point dose it matter if it's effective or not the new strain is weaker add to that the placebo effect and you'll get lower hospitalizations

That is the new metric used to measure vaccine effectiveness so it will be considered effective regardless of if it is or not

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Eh. Just part of the plan I suppose.

Pharma still gets paid right?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
At this point dose it matter if it's effective or not the new strain is weaker add to that the placebo effect and you'll get lower hospitalizations

That is the new metric used to measure vaccine effectiveness so it will be considered effective regardless of if it is or not

People need to know how little the medical establishment and government think of us. As more consumers become aware that we are being injected with KNOWN expired or spoiled doses, overall awareness of how we're viewed by the "authorities", is increased.

If those spoiled doses are actually bad for us, then we're looking at another reason for a major uprising.

edit on 12/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If I was in a position where I had to take it I'd take the expired one the most likely outcome is it dose nothing

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Nigeria destroyed a million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday. Apparently, they were already near their expiration date by the time they were recently donated to Nigeria by European countries.

Nigeria dumps more than 1 million expired AstraZeneca vaccines

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Eh. Just part of the plan I suppose.

Pharma still gets paid right?

You are correct. Pharmaceutical companies get paid as doses are ordered and produced.

The people who inject the drugs into our arms are paid per-injection. Currently set at $40.00 per injection, from the U.S. Treasury.

Payment Schedule: www.cms.gov...

A doctor/hospital/pharmacy does not get paid until you are injected with a dose of the "vaccine".

Will they throw out frozen bottles after their 6-month expiration date? Or unused vaccines that have been in the refrigerator more than 30 days, and have therefore "spoiled"?

I guess that depends on if they are eligible to order more doses, after throwing out hundreds of doses because they weren't used in time.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
If I was in a position where I had to take it I'd take the expired one the most likely outcome is it dose nothing

An expired or spoiled vaccine which simply becomes inert, like saline solution, would be the least damaging of the two options. But, it could be deadly to inject those with weak immune systems with a vaccine or booster that has expired.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Both Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines can last up to six months frozen. Once thawed, Pfizer's can be kept in a refrigerator for five days, and Moderna's for 30 days.

I'm not an expert, but if anyone knows more than me, let me explain.
Vaccines are stored at a temperature of 3-8 degrees, at least that's what I learned in biology, if you freeze it, it's not good.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Nigeria destroyed a million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday. Apparently, they were already near their expiration date by the time they were recently donated to Nigeria by European countries.

Nigeria dumps more than 1 million expired AstraZeneca vaccines

Figures. The World Health Organization director said the "poorer" countries were being treated horribly, when it came to the Covid-19 vaccine distribution.

But check this out regarding Nigeria.

They have lost only 14 people out of every 1 million citizens to Covid-19, since the Pandemic began.

Source: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

Contrast that with the United States, who has lost 2,495 citizens to Covid-19, out of every 1 million citizens.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Nigeria didn't NEED the vaccines to begin with. I sure the hell hope they didn't pay for them, and that no country now thinks Nigeria "owes them", simply because that country sent Nigeria almost-expired Covid-19 vaccines.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

Vaccines are stored at a temperature of 3-8 degrees, at least that's what I learned in biology, if you freeze it, it's not good.

From what I've read, these vaccines are the first of their kind, when it comes to formulation. Everything is synthetic, which makes them OK to freeze.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

This is for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Store vaccine in an ultra-cold freezer, thermal shipping container, freezer, or refrigerator. ...

The vaccine will arrive in a thermal shipping container at ultra-cold temperatures between -90°C and -60°C (-130°F and -76°F) with dry ice.

Before mixing, the vaccine may be stored in an ultra-cold freezer between -90°C and -60°C (-130°F and -76°F)

Once mixed, vaccine can be left at room temperature (2°C to 25°C [35°F to 77°F]) for up to 6 hours

Discard any remaining vaccine after 6 hours

www.cdc.gov...

hhmmm Room temperature = 35°F to 77°F ?
I thought room temperature was maybe 60°F - 80°F, and that's if I'm being lenient giving it a wide margin. Who could consider 35°F as room temperature.....

edit on 12/23/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

This is for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Store vaccine in an ultra-cold freezer, thermal shipping container, freezer, or refrigerator. ...

The vaccine will arrive in a thermal shipping container at ultra-cold temperatures between -90°C and -60°C (-130°F and -76°F) with dry ice.

Before mixing, the vaccine may be stored in an ultra-cold freezer between -90°C and -60°C (-130°F and -76°F)

Once mixed, vaccine can be left at room temperature (2°C to 25°C [35°F to 77°F]) for up to 6 hours

Discard any remaining vaccine after 6 hours

www.cdc.gov...

hhmmm Room temperature = 35°F to 77°F ?
I thought room temperature was maybe 60°F - 80°F, and that's if I'm being lenient giving it a wide margin. Who could consider 35°F as room temperature.....

Cold-blooded creatures would find that an acceptable range. Maybe Fauci wrote those instructions.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You don't think, just like milk, after the expiration date, they are thrown away?

You do realize they can make more, "fresh" supplies also right?

You make a leap of "assumption" that those expired vaccines were used or used as boosters.

NOTHING you say proves they are using expired vaccines on people.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Who could consider 35°F as room temperature.....

I don't know polar bears maybe 😊

Thanks for the explanation

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Come on you got nothing to prove they aren't doing it either, if they really did ship the spoiled ones to Nigeria it certainly opens the possibility that they would try too.

CDC has a pdf,Im sure the UK does to

Seems the multi-dose vials may be one issue, now the question how many multi-use vials were used, they knew spoilage was gonna be a problem and this was back in May.

To ensure providers do not miss an opportunity to vaccinate every eligible person, CDC recommends:
• Providers follow clinical best practice for vaccination as well as best practices when managing
inventory to maximize vaccination and minimize dose wastage.
• Providers should not miss any opportunities to vaccinate every eligible person who presents at a
vaccination site, even if it means puncturing a multidose vial to administer vaccine without
having enough people available to receive each dose.

Consider establishing and promoting standing vaccination days or half-days to increase
likelihood of larger numbers of people presenting for vaccination on the same day.
Vaccinate family members or friends who accompany patients to medical visits even if
they are not established patients at the vaccinating practice
Continue outreach to employers or other community partners that have a large
membership or network to arrange vaccination events.
As contingency plan, vaccine providers should attempt to contact additional persons
(i.e., from a waitlist or through personal contacts of persons being vaccinated) to use as
many vaccine doses as possible.
Once punctured, multidose vials must be used within:
▪ 12 hours (Moderna)
▪ 6 hours (Pfizer)
▪ 2 hours at room temperature, 6 hours at 2-8 degrees Celsius (J&J/Janssen)

The more Americans who get vaccinated the fewer COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations,
outbreaks, and deaths that will occur.

www.cdc.gov...

Ironically it looks like the Nigerian government is more transparent than 1st world Europe

www.msn.com...

"We have kept our promise to be transparent to Nigerians," she told reporters. "The destruction today is an opportunity for Nigerians to have faith in our vaccination program."

The news follows another Reuters report that revealed that around 1 million vaccines were shipped to Nigeria with only weeks left to administer the doses before they expired. The vaccines were delivered from European countries through Covax, an initiative that shares vaccines with the world.

edit on 23-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I don't believe that they managed to do it completely, a few people I know personally had very negative reactions reactions to the vaccine and it was very difficult for them to recover, but they still have consequences.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
dp

edit on 23-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join