It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer assembles the facts for you on G. Whitmer case

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This one is easy to miss amidst the rest of the political madness happening for the past few years.

Robert Gruler compiles the information and posts it to his mind map.. The court, the lawyers, the documents, the persons, all of it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: linking vid as I cannot get it to load at all on my computer, and manybe others have this happening as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That whole thing is so very odd.
TBH, I have trouble watching long vids.

Then we have this happening....
Ex-FBI agent who led Whitmer kidnapping plot investigation pleads no contest in assault of wife

Former FBI agent Richard Trask, who was the public face of the case before being fired from the bureau in July, entered the plea to a misdemeanor offense in Kalamazoo County's 9th Circuit Court on Monday, though the Detroit Times noted that it is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing.

And this....
The FBI Investigation Into The Alleged Plot To Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Has Gotten Very Complicated

A continuing BuzzFeed News investigation reveals new information about how Chambers' business, along with an array of issues involving other FBI agents and informants, has bedeviled the prosecution. Those issues may well affect the course of the trial. But beyond the integrity of the case, the problems are serious and widespread enough to call into question tactics the FBI has relied on for decades — and to test the public’s trust in the bureau overall.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The agent, Trask, the wife beater and author of the crminal complaint, will not be called to testify.

This is going to get swept under the rug.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They shouldn't seep it under the rug, IMHO.
People will always wonder.
At least those who remember, society seems to have such a short attention span anymore.
edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The FBI was complicit and there may be a good argument for entrapment.

Thus, they won't testify.

Time will tell but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah, That is true.
Which begs the question....
What were they thinking, how could this not come out?
Was it that badly botched?
Keystone Kops anyone?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Thanks for the Mind Map link Jin!

I hadn't seen one of those before.

Looks to me like at least 6 under cover fbi talking a bunch of smack got a few idiots to join in.

And now fbi is trying to hide the exculpatory evidence.

Sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Sound familiar?

All too familiar....and very partisan.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Funny how www.yahoo.com... assumes the public trusts the FBI at this moment.

The FBI used to crow about major plots they've prevented. Maybe they've never recovered from the James Comey / Andy McCabe days of craziness.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Meanwhile, tipsy democrat AG Benson has seen fit to look the other way when her pal Whitler gets slapped for breaking campaign contribution rules, getting millions more from a few rich libs during a point in time when she alleges she was under a recall effort ( recall spoiler alert...not true)
progressive dems laugh at the law that is on the books.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This pattern seems to playing out over and over.

FBI helping build criminal conspiracies (1 FBI agent per conspirator!? HALF the group is FBI!) from the ground up.

And as I've been saying all along, as mentioned in the video...

Where are the FBI assets investigating ANITFAH?

Chinese espionage is rampant, and very little is being done about it.

And these @#%uing idiots are chasing their tails, chasing after the shadows and phantoms of "white nationalism".

Crooked agents, a la Peter Strozk, running amok in the the nation's top criminal investigation bureau.

"Henrik Impola and Peter Strozk". These guys are US citizens .... right? I mean, that would be a pretty big coup for a foreign adversary to plant some bad dudes in the FBI.

"Allegations of misconduct and abuse" keeping the FBI agents in the Whitmer case from testifying.

When is their going to be an Internal Affairs style audit of the FBI, from top to bottom?
edit on 23-12-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Very informative.

I find it creepily interesting and fascinating the way they conjure up a case out of nothing, then, try to use the Law to protect themselves from being impeached and proven liars. Scumbags.

BAMN...
edit on 12/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Very informative.

I find it creepily interesting and fascinating the way they conjure up a case out of nothing, then, try to use the Law to protect themselves from being impeached and proven liars. Scumbags.

BAMN...

Why mess with a tried and true tactic.

We don't only see in here in this case either.

new topics

top topics

join