It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid cases in Japan keep plummeting and no one knows exactly why

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Got any evidence whatsoever?

I posted a link in this thread after that comment.

Also Japan has always used mask. Didn’t stop or mitigate anything. They were stupid using them before and now as well.

The article in the OP said that masks, social distancing, and vaccines alone cannot explain it.

I'm not saying that ivermectin doesn't work. I haven't yet formed a strong opinion one way or the other. Although, if it did work, I would expect the Japanese government to be loudly tooting their horn as ivermectin was created in Japan.
edit on 23 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Ivermectin is in the local soil perhaps they have all gone organic. Do you think someone might be dirt rich from this?

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Ivermectin is in the local soil perhaps they have all gone organic. Do you think someone might be dirt rich from this?

You may be onto something. I see no reason why we couldn't expect that their fresh fruits and vegetables would not have some Streptomyces bacteria contamination. Especially their root vegetables. The bacteria can also be found in manure that is used as fertilizer. It's possible that it's going unnoticed because it's very rarely linked to any disease.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Japanese culture is very unique. I would imagine it is a combo of face masks (already used in Japan prior to Covid, because it's what's proper when one is sick), social distancing and vaccines plus a general (loosely used) trust in local government and scientists.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think it’s pretty obvious. Obesity. Japan around 4%. One of the lowest in the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Radiation kills viruses...

Fukushima...

Actually, It could simply be that covid is starting to finally die out.

Would be nice to see this start happening everywhere.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join