It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid cases in Japan keep plummeting and no one knows exactly why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I had to truncate the title of the article to post.

So, we have a covid mystery in Japan. As the omicron variant cases are rapidly increasing all over the world, the number of coronavirus cases and deaths in Japan have significantly decreased, and no one seems to be able to explain why. Before you say it, there was not any truth to the Japanese government giving out ivermectin.

I don't have much else to add, other than I think it will end up being something genetic or diet related. I'm extremely interested in things like this, and I'll be keeping an eye on it until it's resolved.

Obviously vaccination, masking and social distancing are surely factors, but those alone cannot explain it, especially when comparing the situation to South Korea,” Yamamoto said. “It is unclear yet whether there is a factor X that exists specific to Japanese or East Asian people, but in determining this we hope it can help us to understand and control the virus

While omicron explodes around the world, covid cases in Japan keep plummeting and no one knows exactly why
edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Oooh.. I have seen this…
I don’t know whether this is part/parcel of the overall narrative , any movie, u can’t have bad guys kill everyone first act , they need an in-house counter narrative to keep the story churning … but there is a back n forth of them that say just to control the overall message … “so we did consider all viewpoints, and after all that , it turns out yes, we are fkt”
Cointelpro 101.

Omicron wave appears milder, but concern remains www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I saw a video of the Japanse PM (I think) who said that they have been using more Ivermectin. It's because of Ivermectin.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Diet highest in the world in Iodine? Diet makes sense obviously. Omega 3 fat from fish. Eggs. High lysine food. Green tea.
I'm taking lysine for almost a week now. Still feeling the thing in the nose and respiratory system. Stupid cells manufacturing viruses like it's a wonderful idea! One cell makes it and other cell is hunting it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Show me the video. The Japanese Prime Minister and no other Japanese government official has ever said they are using ivermectin.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Diet highest in the world in Iodine? Diet makes sense obviously. Omega 3 fat from fish. Eggs. High lysine food. Green tea.
I'm taking lysine for almost a week now. Still feeling the thing in the nose and respiratory system. Stupid cells manufacturing viruses like it's a wonderful idea! One cell makes it and other cell is hunting it.

That's all worth considering, for sure. It'd be great for me if it is their diet. I have a Japanese diet because I have a Japanese wife. We've had at least two covid infections, and those two were barely symptomatic. We had something else at the end of 2019, and my wife was just a little sicker than I was.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Do some research on oil of oregano in case you start to feel worse.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: ancientlight

Show me the video. The Japanese Prime Minister and no other Japanese government official has ever said they are using ivermectin.

It apparently was Dr. Haruo Ozaki, Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association. The only vid I could find was YT and had been pulled. I just did some googling because I was interested myself.

Looks like this is the one:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Lol...I just google and ddg searched ivermectin in Japan.
Massive debunking campaign on this story.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I thought it was going to end up being the Tokyo Medical Association video. They have as much say in what will happen in Japan as the American Frontline Doctors have in the United States. Doctors in Japan are not authorized to use ivermectin.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Doctors in Japan are not authorized to use ivermectin.

Got a link?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Covid cases in Japan keep plummeting and no one knows exactly why

All the videos I have seen of the Japanese on the street...they all wear masks.
I only wear one if I'm going into a business. I'm a gambler....
edit on 22-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like Fukushima radiation kills Omicron.

Or maybe it's mutating. Maybe Covid Omega will be a kaiju.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No, I don't have a link and I should be more specific: Outside of research, doctors in Japan are not authorized to use ivermectin to treat covid or prescribe it as a prophylactic.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There's some worry now in Okinawa though. I live kind of in the countryside and I don't know any old timers that have taken the vax and in 2 years only a few deaths have been reported.
www.msn.com...

Actually if you go to a sushi house here, its bumper to bumper crowds.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The Japanese are very considerate to others. Ever seen them clean a stadium after a soccer game? So yeah, if they can help their fellow neighbors out by wearing a mask. They will do it. It also helps that wearing a facemask is more culturally acceptable there. Plus they tend to wash hands more and bow instead of shaking hands.

They've been accustomed to wearing masks since the Meiji period.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's the same for my family in Iwaki. No vax and no deaths. My nephew attending the university in Tokyo had to get vaxxed to attend the school. Those Marines in your article can't be lumped in with the Japanese populace. Whatever the x-factor is, it will most likely not apply to them, especially if they are dining at the chow hall on base.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was catching up on Japanese news and stumbled onto a link.

ivermectin for covid? Japan Times

The drug, used globally to treat parasitic worms and skin conditions, has not been officially approved for use to treat COVID-19 in Japan, the U.S. or most countries in Europe. The health ministry says the drug should be used only in clinical trials in Japan. The use of potentially unsafe imported medications, which may be counterfeit or adulterated, is not subject to compensation provided by Japan’s drug regulator should any serious health problems arise.

I'm not saying ivermectin doesn't work, but I'm also not yet ready to say it does. I don't jump in on the ivermectin threads because I do not have a strong opinion one way or the other. Although I think they would be loudly promoting it if there was enough proof that it worked, considering it was created in Japan.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Could be as simple as this .

Japan is a small isolated Island nation and there population has reached Herd immunity .

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Could be, but there is a huge outbreak at the Marine base on Okinawa. I may be wrong, but I don't believe they were confined to the base prior to the outbreak. And it has already been demonstrated that previous infection from other variants offers little to no protection from an omicron infection.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Could be, but there is a huge outbreak at the Marine base on Okinawa. I may be wrong, but I don't believe they were confined to the base prior to the outbreak. And it has already been demonstrated that previous infection from other variants offers little to no protection from an omicron infection.

Where have you seen this? Genuinely curious. The only thing I have been seeing is the opposite and part of the reason Africa is doing so well with Omicron even lightly vaxxed as they are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join