It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CNN poll triggers the Covidites and is a reality check for the elite.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Golani

An effective bioweapon doesn't have to kill, it just has to make your enemy sick enough to incapacitate them while you carry on with your plans.

But generally, I'd agree that if COVID was designed to be a bioweapon, it wasn't ready for prime time. The only aspect of it that has worked is the genuine hysteria among people that the press has created, and that's not an aspect of the disease so much as one of mass propaganda. It's psychological terror on a grand scale, a very different kind of weapon, and one being played by our own elites against us.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
if politicians follow this poll over 60% of Americans would get vaccinated, at that point those 48% would probably be forced to get it because such a law would be supported by the majority at that point.

You ignore the fact that many if not most of those who chose to get the first jabs do not support mandatory jabs, and many of those are now firmly in the camp of no more jabs for me and mine because they can see the lies now.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

In that instance I would be counted as a Covid death. Because the very first thing that would happen after that forced action (provided I was not somehow killed in my resistance) would be me putting a pistol in my mouth, jumping in front of a train, or other such actions.

Wtf would you do such a thing???

Now, I might just engage in an action that would most likely result in them calling my death 'suicide by cop', because I'd likely hunt down the fascists that forcefully jabbed me, or maybe even have a go at the one[s] who likely gave the orders...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

An effective bioweapon doesn't have to kill, it just has to make your enemy sick enough to incapacitate them while you carry on with your plans.

But generally, I'd agree that if COVID was designed to be a bioweapon, it wasn't ready for prime time. The only aspect of it that has worked is the genuine hysteria among people that the press has created, and that's not an aspect of the disease so much as one of mass propaganda. It's psychological terror on a grand scale, a very different kind of weapon, and one being played by our own elites against us.

That's the brilliance of it the hysteria is the weapon. All of a sudden getting the vaccine for the common good is equal to me not having the right to get someone sick... think of how many times we've gotten people sick on our lifetimes. It's not like we did it on purpose as babies, children, or adults.. you get sick its part of life but now we fear getting sick... I feel like George Carlin warned us of this very idea many many years ago..the pussification of society if I'm not mistaken. The CIA has done studies finding that in times of crises Americans are willing to do whatever it takes to get back to their comfort and complacency. I feel like we were warned of this type of impending doom well before I came to be. I think even Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us of these very things in his famous military industrial complex warning. After talking about the Military he talked of the impending doom the technological industrial complex was going to bring. So many warnings.....

This just shows the true power of complacency. The social scientists we got from Nazi Germany and their future research is sure making Dr. Josef incredibly happy!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: ketsuko

What I think maybe you don't get is that this seems to be a wildly irrational position.

It is actually far more rational than continuing to believe the lies that these jabs are either 'safe' or 'effective' against COVID' (they are anything but).

What you are saying is that some months ago, you considered the benefits and risks of getting vaccinated vs the risks of getting covid without having been vaccinated, and you decided that it was in your interest to get vaccinated.

Or, they fell for the lie.

Now you're saying that you won't take a booster shot of the very same vaccine that was in your interest to take a few months ago, because someone is pressuring you to take it.

No, because their logic and reason kicked in, and allowed them to see clearly.

Sounds like a three-year-old refusing to eat their green beans.

That is actually a sane and rational act, because a 3 yr old is far more in tune with what constitutes healthy food (hint: green beans ain't it).

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Great, I’m with yeah, get sick and die….but…. Every hospital should refuse to treat you…you are an adult, and more and more people that are fully vaxed are at the point about NOT giving a damn about the “stupids”

Yeah, and while we're at it, hospitals and doctors should refuse to treat any and all obese people, or people with pre-existing conditions, because those conditions are their own damn fault for making unhealthy lifestyle choices.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is Sublime suggesting that we go around forcing folks to not get jabbed?

No?

Or that hospitals should stop treating the jab injuries for those stupid enough to comply?

No?

Then why would you compare to what fascist democrats are doing?

Beat me to it...

BFFT, what is up with you? You used to actually seem to be sane and rational?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Oh dear, three people who watch CNN took a poll.

How many of the intentionally unjabbed even watch CNN, or of those who watch it as a way to monitor what their enemies are up to, would take a poll of theirs?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

But generally, I'd agree that if COVID was designed to be a bioweapon, it wasn't ready for prime time.

What I've been far more worried about this whole time, is it is some kind of test or prelude of something else to come... what, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: jimmyx
Great, I’m with yeah, get sick and die….but…. Every hospital should refuse to treat you…you are an adult, and more and more people that are fully vaxed are at the point about NOT giving a damn about the “stupids”

Yeah, and while we're at it, hospitals and doctors should refuse to treat any and all obese people, or people with pre-existing conditions, because those conditions are their own damn fault for making unhealthy lifestyle choices.

This is where Jimmy's argument falls apart but he will counter with bull# about they can't help this or they can't help that. Slippery slope they won't accept..because let's face it in the US if a system can use something to their advantage regardless of the human cost they will do so. But Jimmy won't see that. He also doesn't understand the hypocratic oath and why it's so important for us the patients and why it means a lot to doctors. Do no harm. Simple and straightforward. Stop trying to politicize every institution in this country. There are reasons why we keep it from them, just look at how we #ed education..want the same for Healthcare jimmy? Because that's the #ing reality buddy.. people and generations come after us so stop being afraid of life and the # that comes with it and accept the responsibility of building a better world for those future generations that will exist independent of your delicate sense of reality.

You want to know what your function as a human really is? Well heres a little lesson for you. We are no different than any animal on this planet. Our core function is to reproduce and continue the species. Let me repeat, reproduce and make sure the human species as a whole endures and survives to the next day. There is no guarantee your seed should be passed down, just that humans as a whole continue on. And guess what through every pandemic humanity has endured, we have descended from those individuals making us stronger. So maybe we should actually follow Darwins teachings when it comes to viruses and really let the future generations continue on stronger. Thus achieving our primary and only purpose in life. Depending on science only weakens our futures and really only hurts the common good you progressives love to talk about..welcome to life Jimmyx. It's not fair. But it's what we #ing got. Accept you're not special, and you're just as useless as I am after a certain age. That's life buddy. Nothing is guaranteed. So stop your bull# and division. Stop talking about how doctors and nurses should go counter to why they got into their profession. You help people and you respect people to the best of your ability. That's the best we can do..the rest is just noise.

Ty Tanstafl for trying to get through to a small singular and selfish individual. And they want to call us monsters...
edit on 23-12-2021 by dleeb because: Aaa

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It is simple for me always has been, not getting shot, as it is now, till the lethality in my demographic at least doubles.
I am willing to take that risk till then, im not scared to get vaccinated, Im not uninformed, Ive seen the data for my county and state.

In Fulton County, there were 686 newly reported COVID-19 cases and 5 newly reported COVID-19 deaths on Dec 21, 2021

Fulton County GA population 1,066,710

All-time deaths due to COVID in Fulton County Ga 1,870 and of those total deaths in my age group it's 11%

usafacts.org...

The risk seems minimal and Im in a higher risk age group

everybody Im around is vaccinated and shouldn't need boosters for months

along with our hospitals aren't anywhere close to their all-time highs

and again if my government was really concerned about deaths they would ban fentanyl period

www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance

That's what it says on the right side of this page anyways.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
if politicians follow this poll over 60% of Americans would get vaccinated, at that point those 48% would probably be forced to get it because such a law would be supported by the majority at that point. all i see here is how rational most Americans are and that the antivaxers are only a small percent of the un-vaccinated, that this whole idea of covidites is silly and not many actually care about antivaxxer paranoia as much as antivaxxers seem to think they do.

Is that why in the media they are calling for the unvaxxed to be jailed or not be allowed to buy food? Because they really dont care if they Shoot up or not...

Go back to lalaland will you.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The pandemic made the rich richer. The stock market went way up. Cryptocurrency went parabolic. The stimulus bills poured so much money into the money markets. Now we are stuck with inflation and rising prices. The greatest transfer of wealth in human history. Seems like most of you have forgotten that greed and money runs the world. The more you fight amongst each other over covid politics, the easier it is for the rich and elites to take control. Now they are doubling down on more lockdowns and scare tactics, trying to pass more spending bills. It used to be that wars were a creative way to create money. Now they found another way. Worldwide pandemics. It'll be another virus in 10 years.

Personally, I am part of the 1% that made a lot of money in stocks and crypto during the pandemic. It was like an infinite money glitch. And I was saddened to see the "build back better" bill shot down and the FED deciding to slow down the money printing machine. But I am not greedy and feel for the 99% who will have to deal with this broken down economy. But the way I look at it, it seems like the elites don't give two #s anymore. Seems like they are really trying to reset the world economy and transfer as much wealth as possible.

You have to look at this from a macro economics perspective. It's been early Christmas for the 1% for the past 2 years. Everything that is happening in Washington is all about money and the transfer of wealth. Always has been. Always will be. Human greed knows no bounds.

My forecast is that the money markets will crab for about a year. And another spending bill will come into play. The train hasn't stopped yet. It's only begun. We have never seen such a huge transfer of wealth in our history. Through hook or through crook, they will do everything in their power to complete the reset. And you either ride along with it or become a victim.
edit on 23-12-2021 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know that there are folks from all over the world on ATS. Here in the USA there is no recourse for adverse reactions to the jab. Not allowed to sue the FDA, the drug companies or the employer who forced you to take it. Does that sound like something that is "safe and effective" ? I do not know if this applies to folks in the UK and other places. My point is if they really want to promote the jab and it really is about health and not just money and control why the safety wall against lawsuits? Smells funny to me. Where are all the bloodsucking lawyers out there looking to make huge profits. And why is this not asked by our so called independent media every other day if it is so safe. In the cnn poll the OP spotlights that would have been a decent question, at least to my probably flawed thinking.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good. They can stop the narrative of pushing the vax 24/7 now.

Luckily, I work in a conservative industry and my company is a family-owned outfit of less than 100 employees so there is no vax mandate and we are free to live our lives without overbearing authority over our own bodies.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Getting vaccinated or not should be a choice not a command. I think that what is going to happen is....at home tests....let's say your're a positive...well they've developed a covid pill... so yeah you take your at home test...and if its yeah just take the pill.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly where I am and my stance as well!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

...The only aspect of it that has worked is the genuine hysteria among people that the press has created, and that's not an aspect of the disease so much as one of mass propaganda.

Now all they have to do is spread just the RUMOR of a new virus to paralize the populace.

"This just in...cases of stultus maximus have been recorded..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join