It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CNN poll triggers the Covidites and is a reality check for the elite.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
There is nothing, NOTHING, that will convince the vast vast majority...

Actually that is a poll of the unvaccinated which is a minority, given that 73% of the US population has received at least 1 jab.

48% of 27% is a hair under 13%, guess it ain't as many as you thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Actually that is a poll of the unvaccinated which is a minority, given that 73% of the US population has received at least 1 jab.

And 7% of the population took this country away from England.

I guess this isn't going to be as easy as you thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So you are saying that all these fascist demands and illegal mandates are over only 13% of our population?

Maybe democrats have completely lost their minds?

I know, stupid question.

That happened 5 years ago.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
England had to send troops a long way to try to hold on to the colonies.

I haven't thought about how easy or hard it might be because I ain't in it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
So you are saying that all these fascist demands and illegal mandates are over only 13% of our population?

No, I'm saying 13% isn't a "vast vast majority", as claimed by the OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

No. I just really didn't care much either way. I treated it like I treat the flu shot. I occasionally get one if there is some reason why I really, really don't want the flu and want to hedge my bets, but otherwise, I really don't bother with it. I'm not afraid of COVID. In this case, I thought that if I got the shot and made the effort this once, then they'd get their magic number and leave us alone.

I was wrong.

They put me back in a mask and keep threatening all manner of unpleasantness.

I'd feel the same way if they did this with flu shots too.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If it's only 13%, what's all this fascist nonsense about?

Sounds pretty absurd.

I know what you are trying to say.

You don't appear to understand the ramifications of what you said.

edit on 22-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft : It does appear omicron and COVID in general as horrible as it’s been, has a relatively low morbidity rate, no disrespect to those who’ve died. But have you consider the biological weapon potential? To attach a known deadly virus to a highly contagious coronavirus like COVID would be unstoppable. Tweak the spike to avoid vaccines, secretly immunize yours and allies populace secretly with a custom vaccine, and wipe out 60% of the enemy, cripple their economy, and take the country intact. That to me is the big threat with something so easily passed on.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You're absolutely right, of course. It's a small sample of a relative minority of people.

A more interesting survey would ask people who have been vaccinated what convinced them to take the drug:

A. Nothing.

B. The research done and the transparency.

C. It was required for work.

D. Money.

E. It prevented 100% of infections.

I would be interested to see the percentages there. I'd bet money on what I think would be #1.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Why are you asking me, I had nothing to do with it?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Why are you asking me, I had nothing to do with it?

Cause you got caught in the sequence of posts.

No other reason.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Let us not forget that cnn currently has a severe outbreak of pedophiliatis for which there is no vaccine.

A bullet to the head is still the only cure in this modern day and age.

We should social distance ourselves from cnn.

2 weeks to flatten the curve!

edit on 22-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: CNN are all pedos

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Great idea, but I prefer 2 years to flatten the left.

With 61 & 218 in 22.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yeah. I would fight too. Probably ends bad for me but I won't live on my knees.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

That would be an honorable way to go.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Where’s the remaining 23%???

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Polls like this are just used in their favor. Yeah it shows that we, who are unvaccinated, are grounded in our beliefs. Look I understand why people have been vaccinated. My family around me I am one of 2 adults and children of age on both sides of my family who isn't vaccinated. I would provide proof, but how does one really provide proof anymore, that most of my wifes side has had covid and my parents have had covid. Me and the other person who is unvaccinated continue to chug along. I take a few more precautions just to put my wifes worries at ease, while my brother in law is as reckless as a wrecking ball tearing through a midtown skyscraper during rush hour. I really just want to get Covid to get this # over with. My family questions my decisions but to be honest, after having been involved in class action suits against the major pharmaceutical companies becuase of side effects they knew about but chose to hide in the interest of money, i'm sick of playing human guinea pig. I have the scars on my arms from crazy # that probably would not have happened if they had released the proper information to doctors long before putting the interests of making money first. Capitalism has it's good sides and bad sides. If you want pictures of my beautiful scars for proof, just ask. No shame. Want proof of the drugs, sure got that. Just saying, drugs that are deemed safe and effective are recalled far more frequently than people think, and after a few things happen to you that wouldn't have happened, you start to look at things like that. They usually take a few years to manifest and get brought up, then another few to several years before lawyers start to do anything about it. The damage in that time.... Pharma makes billions only has to pay out hundreds of millions. In a system like this why would they not suppress information. Why would they care about me and you and the unintended consequences.. They made there money.

It should be clear to both sides by now that this # is about money, plain and simple. 0 talk about natural immunity buildup in the young and healthy and the need for it. All we hear is the magic cure...oops vaccine... oops what are we calling it now... is the way forward. We never solved a complicated issue focusing on 1 method.... People will always disagree, people will always hold steadfast in their beliefs, so that means we have to reluctantly work together. And yeah there's a dead idea for you.... Instead, we, society as a whole here, are putting our faith in companies we know are corrupt and only care about the color green.... And we are putting our faith in governments we know work to # us over and seize power at all costs.... Yet we don't put 2 and 2 together... I guess that's why math is deemed racist and unfair... Takes too much thought to put 2 simple ideas together. Just shows how dumb we, as society, have gotten. It'll only get worse. So I say get out the popcorn and watch the world divulge into utter madness. I'll be sitting in the front row enjoying and laughing at all the stupidity.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Oh dear, three people who watch CNN took a poll.

Are the democrats doing a good job?

I bet it's like a 0.5 approval rating right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Comedy Central, and how popular Jon Stewart and his nightly show were?

Then they took Trevor Noah, actually a brilliant comedian in his South African context.

But anyway, they made this poor dude the host of the US's most cutting edge comedy show at the time.

A woke affirmative action position, if ever there was one.

And, where are the viewers now?

In fact, where is Trevor Noah now?

Last I heard, not very funny.
I pray for my bro.
www.latimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join