It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CNN poll triggers the Covidites and is a reality check for the elite.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They really don't get it.

No one made me get it. I chose to ... back when it actually was a choice. Now that it's being compelled, I want nothing to do with its ugly booster babies.

I think a lot of people get it that this is the position of a certain fraction of the population.

What I think maybe you don't get is that this seems to be a wildly irrational position.

What you are saying is that some months ago, you considered the benefits and risks of getting vaccinated vs the risks of getting covid without having been vaccinated, and you decided that it was in your interest to get vaccinated.

Now you're saying that you won't take a booster shot of the very same vaccine that was in your interest to take a few months ago, because someone is pressuring you to take it.

Sounds like a three-year-old refusing to eat their green beans.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Hence my first statement of if they left me alive after my resistance. There is a high probability that I would be killed in that resistance action. Regardless I end up dead either way, solves some of their problems I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It's not a temper tantrum, it's the principle of it. I don't trust the vaccine. Period.

It was rushed into production on an emergency basis, with no long term testing. I don't care who rolled it out, Trump or Biden, I still don't trust it.

The Pro Vaxxers keep crying "It's mostly safe" and shun the unvaccinated like Lepers. They are even being encouraged to do so, whether it be family gatherings or in public.

"mostly safe"....Yeah. They said the same thing about Thalidomide and if you are a 1947boomer, you should remember that little gem quite well.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dunno man...you seem to have gone from "do what you want with you and yours" to the dehumanizing disdain. That doesn't seem healthy. It certainly doesn't endear you to people.

The vast majority of vaccinated people are people who made a personal choice, simple as that. No posturing, no frames on their social media images, no virtue signalling. Just a personal decision.

I have always supported personal decisions. Get it, don't get it...up to you why you do or don't. None of my concern.

But you? You are every bit as bad as the folks who foam at the mouth and spit froth while proselytizing about how the unvaxxed will kill us all.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If you are living in a part of the US where you feel that you are shunned over being unvaxxed....move. You live among assholes, and its only making you miserable. I live in Texas where that is not an issue. I work for a really liberal company from Austin. No one cares if im vaxxed or not. In fact, we aren't even allowed to ask about it because we don't want to know.

Either there is a full run on breathless hyperbole and spikes to climb up on the cross with....or you need to relocate to a part of the world where you aren't surrounded by assholes. Maybe you will find the liberty....liberating.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For everyone willing to die to avoid not getting Jabbed...

How's about a more reasonable approach?
Like I already have enough health issues & body parts falling off to the degree I'll willingly get in line for a vaccine that
causes MORE health problems. Yeah...another thing not happening. I can't afford the medical co-pays for that snip.

Or OK, you take a shot first and if nothing bad happens to you I'll consider it.
( medical practitioner aghast at being called to cash that check their mouth just issued)

How's about it generally takes four years to science-up a vaccine. This one miraculously took 6 months.
Hey Doc! Time to call my Mom and let her explain to you how she didn't raise her kids to be somebodies "Lab Rat".
Get amnesia, an wait for Doctor to tell her the vaccine's free. Split second later hear car alarms go off everywhere
as Mom screams "You want my kid to be a UNPAID Lab Rat??!!!"

This gives you time to make a speedy get-a-way as the Doctors ears are now bleeding.
Should it be your Boss telling you ,this is where you confuse them so it'll help to ask them if they brought any critical thinking skills with them to work today? Cause you assumed they got to be Boss cause they are smarter than the hired help? (Blinks innocently)

Aiming for self destruction is more a choice of last resort.
When people around you are forced to think usually they find a reason to quickly avoid it.
Plus it's fun to be a smart_a$$.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

No one made me get it. I chose to ... back when it actually was a choice. Now that it's being compelled, I want nothing to do with its ugly booster babies.

You still don't get to make them unwillingly eat # they dislike. Only #ty parents force it. Rule Numero Uno for fostering healthy food relationships: encourage trying something, never force it as a no alternatives thing. Otherwise all you foster is blowback & resistance.

Gee, sounds an awful lot like the results of a hardline vax push, eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I experienced a prime example of the total brainwashing today by a Karen at work, first thing in the morning. The crew knows I am not jabbed, and 2 people were talking about the vax, I walk in and the Karen says to me, "I hope you don't give me covid".

I say, "How can I give you Covid when I don't have Covid?" She says, "you can get it because you aren't vaccinated".

I say, "Then aren't you afraid someone who is already vaxxed can give you Covid?"

She says, "I can't get Covid because I'm vaccinated".

I laugh out loud and say, "So you are saying you are immune to Covid because you are vaccinated, but are afraid I might give you Covid?" Then she got mad when realizing how stupid she was, but was mad at me as if her stupidity is my fault.

Ridiculous levels of stupid there, with no logic and no reasoning ability to be found.

The global brainwashing is supernatural in it's power levels. Evil is among us 10 fold today than it was a few years ago, and it was bad already. Breaking the needle.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've read two studies this week that said omicron is not as efficient at infecting lung cells as the previous variants. I was on the fence about whether or not to get a booster until I watched the first week of omicron in S. Africa. The pandemic is over for me. Hopefully, we can get back to everyone not being hysterical now that it's just a highly transmissible common cold.

Fauci says never mind South Africa. Americans will get much sicker, he hopes.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
warning possible red herring rigged poll to make it look like all unvaxxed are dangerous psychos !!

CNN guilty of reporting lies and made up Aesop's Fables in the past many times 😎

control freak fumblef#ks going wild trying to keep the stories alive !!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I'll never get it. Unless I am physically restrained and given against my will.

I look at it more from the standpoint that if some twat tries to inject me, I will take out as many of them as I can, I might only have 15 minutes to do it, since I know people, well knew people, who died about 15 minutes after the jab. Nothing can convince me to willingly get the jab, this bloody poison.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It actually sounds like my body, my choice...

I thought you supported that?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
There is nothing, NOTHING, that will convince the vast vast majority of freedom and liberty loving Americans to get the globalism-jab.

NOTHING.

Covidites - are you paying attention? Do you yet understand that your quadruple jabbed ass will not save you from getting the sniffles? You absolute brainwashed control freaks, I can't wait for the quadruple jabbed to turn on the triple jabbed, it will be glorious to behold.

The sane have spoken, sit down and let the adults run the country.

The End.

twitter screenshot

Great, I’m with yeah, get sick and die….but…. Every hospital should refuse to treat you…you are an adult, and more and more people that are fully vaxed are at the point about NOT giving a damn about the “stupids”

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Patrick Henry and his Descendents Agree .

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
There is nothing, NOTHING, that will convince the vast vast majority of freedom and liberty loving Americans to get the globalism-jab.

NOTHING.

Covidites - are you paying attention? Do you yet understand that your quadruple jabbed ass will not save you from getting the sniffles? You absolute brainwashed control freaks, I can't wait for the quadruple jabbed to turn on the triple jabbed, it will be glorious to behold.

The sane have spoken, sit down and let the adults run the country.

The End.

twitter screenshot

Great, I’m with yeah, get sick and die….but…. Every hospital should refuse to treat you…you are an adult, and more and more people that are fully vaxed are at the point about NOT giving a damn about the “stupids”

The vaxxed have not given a damn about the unvaxxed the whole time but while that kind of attitude was best kept under the breath at first it is now encouraged to let it be known. I would never wish someone not get treatment because of a medical decision they made for themselves in the past, or race or religion or anything like that. I still believe in choices and not trying to ruin someone's life because of their choice when it comes to health. I think smokers should be treated for cancer and obese still treated for a heart condition. I guess I'm one of the stupids.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Dunno man...you seem to have gone from "do what you want with you and yours" to the dehumanizing disdain. That doesn't seem healthy. It certainly doesn't endear you to people.

The vast majority of vaccinated people are people who made a personal choice, simple as that. No posturing, no frames on their social media images, no virtue signalling. Just a personal decision.

I have always supported personal decisions. Get it, don't get it...up to you why you do or don't. None of my concern.

But you? You are every bit as bad as the folks who foam at the mouth and spit froth while proselytizing about how the unvaxxed will kill us all.

Is Sublime suggesting that we go around forcing folks to not get jabbed?

No?

Or that hospitals should stop treating the jab injuries for those stupid enough to comply?

No?

Then why would you compare to what fascist democrats are doing?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I think a lot of people get it that this is the position of a certain fraction of the population.

What I think maybe you don't get is that this seems to be a wildly irrational position.

What you are saying is that some months ago, you considered the benefits and risks of getting vaccinated vs the risks of getting covid without having been vaccinated, and you decided that it was in your interest to get vaccinated.

Now you're saying that you won't take a booster shot of the very same vaccine that was in your interest to take a few months ago, because someone is pressuring you to take it.

Do green beans ever give folks heart attacks?

Does eating green beans once mean that you will always have green beans in your body?

No? And No?

So why all the deception?

Upset that some won't agree to follow your fascist ways?

Fascists gonna fascist I guess.

edit on 22-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Science is a tool, the hammer, doesn’t tell the carpenter what to make, nor does the hammer question the existence of the Carpenter, nor can the hammer use the tool of science beyond what it is nor be aware of the existence of the carpenter using the tool of science.

The satanic elite are being targeted by a virus that effects old “white” people the most, this virus is evil in that it is killing human beings, screw the virus, unleash an onslaught on every virus in the scope of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if we can kill all life on earth a million times over, do what we do best, kill, mercilessly the all viruses, in intents and damage, millions have died already, millions more vaccinated, the world under siege, by a virus is pathetic, but the very people it is targeting are the very worst of humanity, it showed them they are mortal, their biggest fear, they grew up fighting God to such a wicked intent, that because they experienced, no act of God stopping them, they essentially deluded themselves into thinking they killed God and are God, AntiChrists.

Science is a tool. That’s it. It’s the study of the Creation that God made. Which is everything, we can observe only to a limited degree, but you can make a personal connection to God and all the Saints and the Holy Spirit, which all they do is want to play and have fun, using our most powerful weapon, our brains, our minds, our souls, to connect to the Creator of All, God, which I believe is Jesus, God made flesh, united in three distinct people, but one God.

And as such, we have the capacity, every human being to have a spiritual connection to God, and what God says to do are things that strengthen the signal, also, certain medications and drugs either strengthen the signal, the connection, or cut it off, by feeling nothing, by being dull, by anti psychotics, especially, they cut you off from Heaven, but nothing is impossible for God, this life God gave us mercifully goes quickly, compared to what awaits, we have seen the evidence and proof of God, his creation, the cosmos, spirits, souls, stories of old, of where we come from, so when a human being who believes, God does not exist, and that he came from an ape, and the earth is billions of years old, fanatical claims that are impossible to prove with the tools available, as only very few Darwinists have access to and funding, if I were to balance all the evidence of God I have experienced throughout my life, to any sort of evidence I have held and seen with my own eyes that the earth is billions of years old, or I’m from a baboon or that God doesn’t exist, it would break and obliterate the balance in favour of God, and I’m not alone, billions throughout history have agreed with me. Amen.

So, we are past, where man Came from, the world wide consensus is God created us, for over 12,000 years since man came to earth and wrote # down, to the present war, of a virus that may spread indefinitely having billions at home sick, and millions more dead, because it will never go away. It’s 12 monkeys 🐒 crap, with humanity living under ground, because you can’t live above ground or you’ll be sick the rest of your life until it kills you. But if it’s God, then war is next. That is the next seal after massive world wide destruction and climate disasters.

This is biblical in nature and scale, the climate change being blamed on man by the satanic media and elite, instead of Satans war against God, or God unleashing his punishment on humanity, as Armegeddon and world war 3 soon approaches.

edit on 22-12-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

A few years from now when it is found out that these vaccinations collapsed your immune system and opened the door for cancers, infertility and a host of other health issues...

Hospitals should refuse to treat the vaccinated, simply because in hindsight they were stupid.

Works both ways Sparky...

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmWed, 22 Dec 2021 21:46:06 -060046 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join